剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
这房♥子真不错
This place is great.
结构很好 有了你的帮助会更好喔
It's good bones. It's gonna be even greater with your help.
你看看这个
Mm. Oh, and look at this.
你不是说想要做个能看到风景的纽约客吗
KAYA: I thought you wanted to be a New Yorker with a view?
这就是风景啊 纽约客的风景
This is a view...of New Yorkers.
是不是很迷人
Aren't they fascinating?
别接
Don't answer that.
我知道是塞莱塔诺打来的
I know it's Celetano on the line.
我总是为自己能很好地判断
I always prided myself
该信任谁而感到自豪
on having a good gauge of people I could trust.
而现在
And now...
我不确定了
I'm not so sure.
这确实很难
Well, it can be hard.
我试图记得
I try to remember
听从自己的直觉
to listen to my gut.
还有自己的心
And my heart.
我就跟你说实话吧
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我认为努南警督
I think Lieutenant Noonan
可能背着我 以我的名义
is doing things behind my back. ...
做了点事
in my name.
那我也跟你说实话吧
Well, I'll be honest with you.
这对你来说可不是好事
That is not good for you.
25年了
25 years,
我以为他一直是站我的
and I thought he was on my side.
既然我们都说实话了 那现在告诉我
Now, tell me, since we're being honest,
你站哪边 埃尔丝白·塔肖尼
whose side are you on, Elsbeth Tascioni?
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表