剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
We had long talks on the phone about it.
她答应会给我寄点东西
You know, she promised she would send me something
弥补我
to make it up to mev
能寄什么呢
What could she send?
份有签名的声明就给力了
Ooh, a signed statement would've been powerful,
尤其是如果她做了公♥证♥的话
especially if she'd had it notarized.
我是个律师 你觉得可能是那个吗
I'm a lawyer. Do you think that could've been it?
我 我不知道 因为不管是什么
I- I don't know, cause whatever it was,
她都没寄给我
she never sent it.
我倒是不吃惊 她反正是不会毁了那个秀的
I mean, I'm not surprised, she would never jeopardize the show. O
那个秀对她来说就是一切
The show was everything to her.
只是
Still
只是 只是什么
Still..."Still what?
上次我们聊的时候 她说
Last time we spoke, she said,
她知道的那些事 足以把斯基普送进监狱
with everything she knew, she could send Skip Mason to prison.
但我想现在这么说太迟了
But I guess it's too late for that.
不一定喔
Not necessarily.
嗯 这看上去真不错
Yeah, uh, this looks good.
记住一点 这是个追悼会 不是葬礼
Just remember, it's a memorial, not a funeral.
所以我们的基调不用搞得太悲伤
So we don't want to be too much of a downer.
嗯
Yeah.
舒茜 舒茜 我需要你听我说
Shusie? Shusie, I need you to listen to me.
你可以穿华伦天奴 但不能穿香奈儿
You- you can wear the Valentino but not the Chanel.
不 那跟特蕾西穿的太类似了
No, that- that's too close to what Tracy's wearing.
不能有狗子
And no dogs.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我要挂了 好吗
Look, I got to go. Okay?
那么
So...
你们有好消息吗
Do you have good news for me?
我们找到了卡崔西亚
We found Katricia.
真不错
Oh. Great.
你说的对 她心怀不满
You were right. She is very disgruntled.
事实上 她说了你
In fact, she had a lot of
很多坏话
negative things to say about you.
你想听听吗
Would you like to hear them?
实际上
As a matter of fact,
塔肖尼女士
Ms. Tascioni- -
埃尔丝白 不
Elsbeth- - no.
我不想听
No, I would not.
但你之前好像很担心她呢
Oh. But you seemed so worried about her.
我只是觉得
I just thought...
你为什么要去找
Why are you talking to someone
几年前就离开节目的人呢
who left the show years ago?
你知道这秀是怎么搞的吗
Do you have any idea how this works?
这些女人
Th- These women...
这些蠢女人为了博人眼球
These silly women will do or- or say anything
什么都会说也什么都肯做
to get in the spotlight, so, no,
我不在乎她怎么评价我
I- I don't care what she says about me.
你们本来该逮捕瓦伦西亚的
You were supposed to arrest Valencia,
那么多证据都指向她
who all the evidence points to,
别再来烦我
and leave me alone,
因为我有不在场证明
because I have an alibi.
还是说这都没意义的
Or does that not matter anymore?
当然 这非常重要
Oh, yes, it matters a lot.
我就说应该是嘛
I had a feeling it would.
所以 不如你们回去吧
So, maybe you can back off
因为我还要筹划追悼会呢
because I've got a memorial to plan.
温迪的追悼会也要上节目吗
Wendy's memorial is gonna be on the show?
那不是很没品吗
Isn't that in poor taste?
又来了
And there it is.
真是没完没了啊
The eternal question.
为什么不问问你的朋友
Why don't you ask your friend here?
她看我的节目很开心
She gets pleasure from watching my show.
你觉得
Do you think that
她的品味不好吗
she had"bad taste"?
不 一点也不 不
No. Not at all. No,
我也不觉得
I don't, either.
有她这样的粉丝 我觉得很自豪
I'm proud to have fans like her.
也许你觉得这节目是垃圾
You might think it's trash, OOLICE
但我把这些拥有特权 被宠坏了的傻女人们
but I've taken these privileged, spoiled, silly women
变成了一种文化现象
and turned them into a cultural phenomenon.
在我们共同建立了这一切之后
Why would I want to hurt any of them
我为什么要伤害她们中的任何一个人
after what we've built together?
你完全不知道
You have no idea
制♥作♥一个好的电视节目有多难 塔肖尼女士
how hard it is to make good TV, Ms. Tascioni.
你永远也不会知道
And you never will.
我觉得我不会想参加这个节目
I don't think I would want to be on this show.
我也是
Hmm. Me, neither.
我们得赶紧把这事解决了 这样我就能不看
We need to wrap this up so I can stop watching
这该死的节目了 -挺让人上瘾的
· this damn show. It's addictive.
这是怎么过审的
How can this be legal?
那就是另一个问题了
Well, that's a whole nother question.
唐纳利 你查到哪儿了
Donnelly? Where are you?
所有证据都指向女管家瓦伦西亚
All the evidence points to Valencia, the housekeeper.
带薪实习生 如果你想知道我是怎么想的
Paid intern. If you want to know what I think.
我知道你怎么想的
I know what you think.
这家伙有点让人毛骨悚然
There's something creepy about that guy.
在我逮捕那个可怜的管家之前
See if you can break his alibi,
看看你能不能证明
before I have to arrest
他的不在场证明是假的
that poor housekeeper.
带薪实习生
Paid intern.
去吧
Go.
你们不知道
You have no idea
你们帮助我提高
how much it means to me
对果糖不耐受的认识
that you're all helping me raise awareness
对我来说有多重要
for fructose intolerance.
如果特蕾西决定露面的话 那就是了
Well, if Tracy decides to show, that is.
这完全是她的风格
Ugh. This is so typical.
她发誓会来的
She swore she'd be here.
最终 她会来的
She will be, eventually.
小可怜需要所有的时间来准备
Poor thing needs all the time she can get
才好上镜
to be camera ready.
你真坏
You're bad!
等等 那
Wait, that...
简直不敢相信我居然及时赶到了 我真棒
I cannot believe I am actually on time! Yay for me!
等一下
Wait.
怎么听起来这么耳熟
Why does that sound familiar?
-卡亚 卡亚 醒醒 -什么
Kaya. Kaya, wake up. - Mm? What?
-发生什么事了-我知道他是怎么做到的了
Wh- Wh- What? What happened? - I know how he did it.
斯基普·梅森的不在场取决于
Skip Mason's alibi depends on the message
温蒂手♥机♥上的留言
left on Wendy's phone.
对的 -因为
·That's right. Because how
他怎么可能杀了温蒂
could he have killed Wendy
然后2分钟后 又在20分钟车程外的酒吧
and then left that message two minutes later,
给特蕾西留言呢
with Tracy in the background, from a bar 20 minutes away?
是啊 他怎么做到的
Yeah, how did he do that?
他没有
He didn't.
想象一下斯基普
Picture Skip
把搅拌机推到浴缸里
knocking the blender into the bathtub.
把搅拌机推到浴缸里
knocking the blenderinto the bathtub.
灯光熄灭 发电机启动
The lights go out, the generator comes on.
思考片刻 斯基普拿出了他的两只手♥机♥
Thinking fast, Skip takes out both of his cell phones.
他用其中一只手♥机♥给温蒂留言
He uses one to leave a message for Wendy,
而用另一只播放特蕾西
and the other one to play a clip
说她准时到了的
from the show, with Tracy's voice
节目片段
saying she was on time.
我们是在第七季看到的
We found it on season seven.
简直不敢相信
I cannot believe
我居然及时赶到了 我真棒
I am actually on timel Yay for mel
他放这个是为了让人觉得特蕾西就在现场
He played it to make it sound like Tracy was there,
但她没有
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表