剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
就是说 他们当时在吵架
So, they were arguing,
也就是说脸对脸吵
which is face- to- face,
然后她就被推下来了
and then she was pushed,
那受害者不该是背先着地
so shouldn't the victim have landed on her back
而不是脸吗
and not her front?
等等
Wait.
两种可能性
Two possibilities.
要么是她完美的实现了后空翻
She either executed a perfect backflip or...
或者 有东西迫使她翻了个身
something made her turn.
起码她是掉在圆锥筒中间的
Well, at least she fell between the cones
而且下落过程中没有砸到人
and didn't hit anyone on the way down.
不幸之中的大幸对吧
Silver lining, right?
你一定是塔肖尼 拿着同意令的那位了
You must be Tascioni, with the consent decree.
听说你 比看起来的要聪明
Heard you're, uh, smarter than you seem,
但有点古怪
but are a bit of a weirdo.
比看起来的要聪明 你人好好哦
"Smarter than I seem"? How nice.
这话我在成绩单上看到过
I got that on a report card once.
你好
Hello.
你跟受害人相熟吗
So, did you know the victim well?
格洛莉亚·布莱彻堪称 独一无二
Gloria Blecher was, well, one of a kind.
典型纽约客
A classic New York character.
可自从她丈夫离开后 她跟刘易斯就变了
But she and Lewis haven't been the same since her husband left.
什么时候的事
When was that?
30年前 我刚搬进来那会儿
30 years ago, just after I moved in.
菲斯尼克·拉比
FISNIK: "Fisnik Raapi. "
我是门卫兼管♥理♥员♥
I'm doorman and super.
格洛莉亚想出一份薪水让我♥干♥两份工
Gloria wanted two jobs, one salary.
而且栏杆不可能掉下去
And there's no way the railing gave way.
目击者说 格洛丽亚几十年都会靠着它
Witnesses said Gloria's been leaning on it for decades.
栏杆掉并不出奇
They weren't shocked it collapsed.
她很轻的
She was a little bird woman.
而且一个月前我们才检查了所有阳台
And we checked all the balconies a month ago.
菲斯尼克·拉比
Fisnik Raapi.
是阿尔巴尼亚名字
It's Albanian.
是哦
Oh, wow. Right.
我听说关于阿尔巴尼亚人有个有趣的小常识
I've heard this fun fact about Albanians.
不是就是是 是就是不是 是吗
No means yes, yes means no. That true?
是
Yes.
是不是很有意思
Isn't that fun?
有什么能帮到你的
Uh, can I help you?
我是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Oh, I- I'm a real estate agent.
一直都想来看看这个房♥间
I've always wanted to see in this unit.
女士 尸骨未寒
Lady, the body's still warm.
其实我是被警方叫来的
Oh, I was actually called here by the police.
格洛莉亚去世时 手上拿着我挂卖♥♥公♥寓♥的单子
One of my listings was in Gloria's hand when she died.
单子上有什么
And what was the listing for?
她儿子的公♥寓♥ 她想把他赶出家门
Her son's apartment. She was kicking him out of the nest.
他应该很生气吧
I guess he got upset.
我已经跟楼下警♥察♥说过了
I've already told the officers downstairs.
我在这栋楼里做很多单生意的
I do a lot of business in this building.
今天很难熬
It's a very hard day.
可你看起来还是很完美
Yet you still look immaculate.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我可能看起来很平静
Well, I may seem unruffled,
但发生这种事真的会影响到
but something like this could really affect
合作公♥寓♥房♥价的
the value of the co- op.
不好意思 我们不能让你破坏现场
Uh, I'm sorry. We can't let you contaminate the scene.
好的 -布兰科警官
Okay. WOMAN: Officer Blanke.
你看 我们穿着这种小靴子的
See? We're wearing these little booties.
我觉得是可以自己留下的
I think we get to keep'em.
我才来这个城市不久
You know, I'm new to the city.
你能帮我找间公♥寓♥吗
Can you help me find an apartment?
我很乐意给你介绍个合适的经纪人
Oh, I'd be glad to refer you to the appropriate broker.
我想你帮我办 能找你吗
I think I want you. Can I have you?
我还赍忙的
Mm, my plate is pretty full.
我的事不会让你费心的啦 你有名片吗
I'm more like a side dish. Do you have a card?
我从办公室冲过来的 忘了拿包了
I rushed here from my office and forgot my bag.
太可惜了 -慢着
Too bad. Wait.
你是乔安·莱诺克斯
You're Joann Lenox.
我在广♥告♥牌上有看到你
I've seen your face on billboards.
那个广♥告♥牌
The billboards.
那我就能很容易找到你电♥话♥了
Wow, so I can find your number, easy.
真棒
Great.
顺便说一句 我叫埃尔丝白
I'm Elsbeth, by the way.
埃尔丝白·塔肖尼
Elsbeth Tascioni.
有点像埃尔丝贝特 但最后要吞音
It's like"Elsbet, "but with a"lithp. "
很期待我们能一起合作
I really hope we can work together.
那个不是乔安·莱诺克斯吗
ELSBETH: Isn't that Joann Lenox?
她不是把包落办公室了么
I thought she left her bag at the office.
她是那么说的
That's what she said.
有意思了
Well, that's a funny thing.
好 我看下
KAYA: Okay, let me see it.
也许这是迄今为止最好的一个
Might be the best one yet. Wow.
不可思议 -对吧
That's uncanny. Right?
你敢信吗 那人从没上过艺术学校
Can you believe the guy never went to art school?
在哪来着 我天 不好意思
Where is it? Oh, my gosh. Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我得 接一下
I think I have to ta...take this.
我得 接一下
I think I have to ta...take this.
我去去就回
Um, I'll be right back.
布朗纳把那儿子给带回来了
Uh, Browner's got the son in the box.
布朗纳把那儿子给带回来了
Uh, Browner's got the son in the box.
他还没请律师
He hasn't lawyered up yet.
说他没什么可隐瞒的 但你也许
Said he has nothing to hide, but you should
应该去观摩下
probably observe.
好吧
Oh, okay.
抱歉
Oh, uh, sorry.
抱歉
Oh, uh, sorry.
是 是 长官
Yes. Yes, sir?
瓦格纳没有任何进展吗
那你到底在干嘛
What the hell have you been doing?
赢得他的信任
Earning his trust?
你不是去玩警♥察♥捉强盗的
You're not out there to play cops and robbers
也不是去交朋友的
or to make friends.
我知道你让我来这是盯着他
I know you put me here to watch him,
但有没有什么
but is there anything
是你特别想让我查的
in particular you want me to look for?
名字啊 威胁电♥话♥啊
Any names, any threatening phone calls.
任何不寻常的交易啊
Any unusual business dealings.
甚至最小的细节都可能很重要
Even the smallest detail can be important.
收到长官
Copy that, sir.
收到长官
Copy that, sir.
我已经跟你说过了
LEWIS: I already told you.
李太的狗在叫
Mrs. Lee's dog was barking.
妈跑到阳台上去吼她
Ma ran to the balcony to yell at her,
然后栏杆就断了 就这样
and the railing gave way. That's it.
这事就很奇怪 因为多萝西给狗戴嚼子了啊
And it's weird because Dorothy had that dog muzzled.
为 为什么他又叫了呢
Why- why was he barking again?
为 为什么他又叫了呢
Why- why was he barking again?
意外哈
Accident, huh?
那你为什么要跑
So why'd you try to run?
不 我没跑
No, I didn't run.
我 我只是冲到她掉下去的地方
I- I was just rushing to where she fell.
我吓坏了
I was scared.
行了吧 你母亲威胁切断你的经济来源
BROWNER: Come on, your mother threatened
所以你就把她从阳台上推下去了
to cut you off and you pushed her off the balcony.
不不 我没推她
LEWIS: No, no, I didn't push her.
不不 我没推她
LEWIS: No, no, I didn't push her.
我 我从来都不愿意碰她的
I- I never even liked to touch her in any way.
还有其他人有钥匙吗
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表