剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
等等 找一下我的笔记
Hold on. Finding my notes.
笔记
Notes?
我看看哈
Let's see.
德里克说他有不能告诉我的秘密
Derek said he had secrets he couldn't tell me.
但然后他说
But then he said
他看人很准 他可以信任我
he's a good judge of character and that he could trust me.
他说他在新家庭里淘到了金子
He said he struck gold with his new family.
我猜那就是你吧
I presume that's you?
所以恭喜 你是金子
So congrats, you're golden.
还有关于秘密客户
Something about secret clients,
两套账本的事
two sets of books.
噢 还有一个叫希尔克斯的人
Oh, and some guy named Silks.
等等 自动更正了
Wait. Autocorrect.
是威尔克斯
Wilkes.
他还说别的了吗
Did he say anything else?
开曼群岛
Cayman Islands?
噢 他从没碰过我
Oh, and he never touched me.
真是个可爱的家伙 就这样吧
Really sweet guy- Oh. - That'll be all.
好的
Okay.
恭喜你们就要举♥行♥婚礼了
Well, congrats on your wedding.
我听说是在乡村俱乐部举办 听起来不错
I heard it's at a country club. Sounds nice.
当我把手表给他时 就看出来他很激动了
I could tell he was too excited when I gave him the watch.
还好你检查了
It's good that you checked.
好吧
Well,
我只能这么做了
I know what I have to do.
不要告诉我这些可怕的细节
Keep the grisly details to yourself.
天啊 可怜的诺拉
God, poor Nora.
我们得取消婚礼了
We'll have to cancel the wedding.
想都别想
Not on your life.
阿什顿
Ashton.
她可以承受失去丈夫的痛苦
She can handle losing a husband,
但她永远无法从取消婚礼中恢复过来
but she would never recover from a canceled wedding.
尤其是在你付出了这么多之后
Especially after all the work you've put in.
人们期待着一场阿什顿·海耶斯家的盛宴
People are expecting an Ashton Hayes extravaganza,
所以上帝保佑 海耶斯一家会让他们见识到的
so by God, the Hayeses will have their day.
准备好了吗 心肝宝贝
Ready, sweetheart?
谢谢你 爸爸 太完美了
Thank you, Daddy. It's perfect.
最好是
It better be.
德里克 嘿
Derek. - Hey!
爸
Dad.
为好哥们准备的啤洒
Brewskis for the broskis.
就这点酒你不至于吧
Oh, you can do better than that.
不错
Yeah.
给 把我的也喝了吧
Here. Have mine.
好哥们
Broski.
所以
So,
感觉不错吧
was it fun?
棒极了
Amazing.
人们会谈论这个夜晚
People are gonna talk about this night...
直到永远
forever.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
我们去兜兜风吧
Let's take a ride.
全速前进 爸
Pedal to the metal, Dad.
这就对了
Here you go.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这样
Here.
这会让你保持安静
This will help you stay quiet.
你为什么就不能闭上你的大嘴巴呢
Why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut?
佩戴这块手表的可敬之人不胜枚举
A long line of honorable men wore this watch.
而你却用那面目可憎的舞蹈亵渎了它
And you desecrate it with that abomination of a dance.
来人啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
你发现他的吗 海耶斯先生
You found him, Mr. Hayes?
我们父子俩打算在外面喝一杯 为今晚画上
We were going to have a father/son drink outside
一个圆♥满♥的句号♥
to cap the evening.
我听到了撞击声
I...heard a crash and...
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe this.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉 我喜欢甜食
Sorry. Sweet tooth.
你在哪儿
Where did you f...
算了
Never mind.
你看到他上车了吗
Did you see him get in the cart?
没有 我 我很抱歉
No, uh, I'm- I'm sorry.
那个蛋糕放了好几个小时
That cake has been sitting out for hours.
已经错过最佳品尝时间了
It's well past its prime.
但还是很好吃啊
Oh, but it's still delicious.
不 不好吃了
No, it's not.
先生 我们真的应该 不 没事的
Sir, we should reallyc...No, it's okay.
晚上不应该摄取太多糖分 他是对的
Too much sugar at night. He's right.
所以
So,
醉酒的新郎把高尔夫球车
the drunk groom drove his golf cart
开进了12号♥洞的水障碍池塘
into a water hazard on the 12th hole.
他淹死了
He drowned.
太糟糕了
That's terrible.
婚礼看起来是这么的美好
And it seems like such a beautiful wedding.
我的婚礼就完全不是这样的
Mine was nothing like this.
我的婚礼上 褶皱裤子和蚊子更多
It had way more pleated pants and mosquitos.
你结婚了 你结婚了
You're married? - You're married?
是吗
I am?
噢 不
Oh. No.
我的天啊 你吓着我了
Oh, my God, you scared me.
不 不是的 我离婚了
No, no, I'm divorced.
来了
Here we are.
我为明天的早午餐准备了
I had these made fresh
这些新鲜的食物 可惜现在已经取消了
for tomorrow's sadly now- canceled brunch.
这根本说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
德里克从不在晚上开车
Derek never ever drove at night.
为什么
Why not?
因为他那愚蠢的散光
Dumb astigmatism.
人们在婚礼上会做蠢事
People do stupid things at weddings,
而且他喝的烂醉
and he was so drunk.
他们发现了一个啤酒瓶
Th- they found a- a beer bottle,
对吧
is that correct? Mm- hmm.
可他讨厌啤酒
But he hates beer.
他经常喝呀
He drank it all the time.
是 因为是你给他喝的
Yeah, because you'd offer.
你是他老板
You're his boss.
曾经是
Or...were.
嗨
ELSBETH: Hi.
海耶斯先生 我是埃尔丝白·塔肖尼
Mr. Hayes. I'm Elsbeth Tascioni.
我是监管警♥察♥的警♥察♥
I'm the police police.
什么玩意儿
The what?
不重要
Uh, never mind.
您二位一起工作 是的是的
So, you two worked together? Yes, yes.
德里克是我最好的初级会计师
Derek was my best junior accountant.
太可怕了 我
It's so horrible. I- I, um...
我永远没机会真正了解我女婿了
I'm never gonna get to really know my son- in- law.
如果他是你最好的初级会计师
Well, you must have known him pretty well
那你肯定很了解他
if he was your best junior accountant.
知人知面不知心嘛
Well, how well can anyone know anyone?
其实能知道不少的
Pretty well, actually.
你说是就是吧 是的
Agree to disagree. Agreed.
我 我只希望婚礼的美好之处能多到
Uh, I, uh, I only hope that the wedding was so beautiful
让人们记住的不仅仅是这场无谓的悲剧
that people remember that more than this senseless tragedy.
不好意思失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse us...
走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
蛮怪的 对吧
That was weird. Right?
为什么会希望人们忘记新郎惨死呢
Why would you hope people forget the groom's tragic death?
因为太令人沮丧了
Cause it's depressing as hell?
额滴神 好好吃哦
Holy cow, this is good.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表