剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
You killed someone, Dad. I'm gonna get out of this.
你以为我请不起好律师
You think I can't afford a good lawyer?
我会把你的事都说出来的
I'm gonna flip on you so hard.
我要是开始告密那就搂不住了
Not me entering my snitch era.
我不得不说
OhI got to say,
如果亨特打一会再认输
I wouldn't have minded if Hunter had
我也是不介意的
played a little longer before conceding.
那些座位挺不错的
Those were good seats.
不知道呢
I don't know.
我觉得我还是去打匹克球吧
I think I'm gonna get into pickleball.
风险要低得多
Much lower stakes.
顺便问一句 你家泰迪怎么样了
Whew. So, how's your Teddy doing, by the way?
你好贴心呀
Oh, you're so sweet to ask.
他很不错
He is doing great.
他刚在一家非营利组织找到份新工作
He just got this new job at a non- profit
他很开心 -真是个好消息
excited about. Aw, that's fantastic news.
是的呢
Yeah, it really i
等等
Hang on.
你怎么一点都不惊讶
Why don't you look surprised?
我吗 -你不会是
Me? You didn't. ...
不是吧
Oh, no.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我们基金会跟他们有合作
Our foundation does some work with them,
我提到我认识一个很优秀的候选人
and I mentioned I knew a great candidate,
剩下的都是你儿子自己争气
and your son did the rest.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我是说 谢谢
I mean, thank you.
你让泰迪
You made Teddy...
非常开心 这是最
very happy, and that's the mo...
谢谢
Thank you.
你太周到了
That was so thoughtful of you.
客气
Of course.
我把咱们当成朋友来处
I think of us as friends
我相信有一天你也会为我做同样的事的
And I'm sure you'll do the same for me one day.
欢迎关注微博“OCRTeam”
OCRTeam@China_sky
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表