剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
杂♥志♥里的比较
one in the, uh, magazine. ...
可能那支箭掉出去了吧 谁在乎
Maybe it fell out in storage. No one cares.
是 你说的对
Yeah, yeah. You're probably right.
我总是会注意到别人注意不到的事
I do tend to notice things that other people don't.
比如 那个人
Like...that man's
鼻毛太多了 而且像你说的
excessive nose hair, and like you say,
我可不想跟一个不合适的人 -嘿
I wouldn't want to settle for the wrong pers- - Whoa. Hey!
你小心点啊 天
Careful with that. My Godl
抱歉 它看上去没这么沉啊
I'm so sorry. It's just heavier than it looks.
本来就很沉好嘛 这可是青铜的
Well, it should be. It's solid bronze.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然确定 这可是个古董
Of course, I'm sure. It's an antique.
因为兰妮说是她买♥♥给你的
Because Lainey said she bought it for you.
是她买♥♥的 怎么了
As a matter of fact, she did. So?
兰妮买♥♥给你的那个是黄铜的
Well, the one Lainey got for you was made of brass.
是个假货 其实想想
It was a fake, which is kind of ironic
还挺讽刺的
when you think about it.
但问题是
But the thing is,
杀死丹尼斯的那个凶器是黄铜的
the weapon used to kill Dennis was made of brass.
一个被黄铜丘比特杀死的男人
A man killed by a brass Cupid.
真有诗意啊
How poetic.
但你也看到了 这个是青铜制的
But as you can see, this one is made of bronze.
可惜你那个黄铜的不在这
Too bad your brass one isn't here,
所以你什么也证明不了
so you can't prove anything.
我看
You know what?
你还是走吧
You can leave.
会是谁呢 哦对
Who could that be? Oh, right.
我忘了
I forgot.
我忘了
I forgot.
我邀请了朋友来这跟我碰头
Uh, I invited some friends to meet me here.
嗨
Hi.
这两位是杰克和哈维
Uh, this is Jake and Harvey.
这是玛格
This is Margo.
他们发现了丹尼斯的尸体
They found Dennis's body.
他们来这干嘛
What are they doing here?
我建议他们
Well, I suggested that
带着金属探测器
they go back to their fishing spot
回到钓鱼的地方
with a metal detector.
你敢相信警♥察♥竟然都不肯出人出力吗
Can you believe the police wouldn't spend the resources?
快进来吧 先生们
Come on in, gentlemen.
看看他们找到了什么
And look what they found.
看见没 三支箭
See? Three arrows.
跟照片里一样
just like the photo.
不过 这支有破损
Although, this one's chipped.
我猜丢失的碎片和验尸官在丹尼斯头部伤口上
Well, my guess is that the missing piece will match
发现的碎片是一致的
the one the coroner found in Dennis's head wound.
你想怎么着 要逮捕我吗
What is this? Are you arresting me?
不 他们才是来逮捕你的
Uh, no, they are.
不 等等
No. Wait.
我不能从这种生活一下子掉进监狱里啊
I can't go from this to prison.
是 监狱肯定跟汉普顿没法比
Yeah, it won't be the Hamptons,
但哪里能比的上呢 是不是
but nothing is, is it?
为什么那个白♥痴♥非要爱上她呢
Why did that idiot have to fall in love?
塔肖妮 嘿
Tascioni. Hey.
卡亚 天啊 你看上去好美
Kaya! Oh, my gosh! Oh, you look amazing. Wow.
我可不会随便为了别人穿高跟鞋喔
I do not put heels on for just anybody,
所以你欠我的 我得说清楚
so you owe me, just so we're clear.
记住了
Very clear
布兰科警官 你要给各位警探讲讲吗
Officer Blanke, are you gonna fill the detectives in?
根据塔肖妮女士的说法 你可是搞定了一起凶杀案呢
According to Tascioni, you basically solved a murder.
他们有很多问题要问 想跟你聊聊
They have a lot of questions. They want to talk to you.
-我 -走吧
I...Come on.
这是最起码的嘛
It's the least you can do.
好吧 -走了
Okay. There you go.
嗯
Yes.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
埃尔丝白
Elsbeth. Mm. Mm.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
你还挺开心的哈
Are you enjoying yourself? Mm- hmm.
我不知道吃的是啥 但还挺好吃的好吧
I don't know what I'm eating, but it's delicious. Okay.
这里好多大人物呢
Oh, wow. There are so many important people here.
那个跟瓦格纳警监说话的人
Mm- hmm. Ooh, that guy that Captain Wagner's talking to
好像特别重要的样子 他是谁啊
looks very important. Who's he?
他是气度的老板 一家时髦的快时尚公♥司♥
That's the owner of FlairAll, that buzzy fast fashion company.
钻石王老五喔
He's loaded. Mm.
什么 我吗 -对啊
What? Me? Yeah.
不行
No. (laughs)Mm- mm.
那么 瓦格纳警监帮助基金会筹措资金 对吧
So, Captain Wagner helps raise money for the foundation, right?
对 他带来了很多大额捐款人
Yes. He brings in a lot of major donors.
他怎么做到的啊
How does he do it?
很少有人
Well, few people say no
会拒绝纽约警局的警监吧
to talking to an NYPD captain.
我懂了 -他不喜欢应酬
Oh, I see. He hates the schmoozing part,
但能把孩子们送进全额奖学金的大学
but sending kids to college on full scholarships,
这是他喜欢的事
he loves that part.
真好啊 -是呢
That's so nice. Yeah.
-失陪一下 -当然
Please, excuse me. Of course.
再来杯秀兰·邓波儿鸡尾酒
Another Shirley Temple, please.
喂
Hello?
我听说瓦格纳的基金会
I hear Wagner's foundation
在举办一个大型酒会
is having a big soiree. Mm- hmm.
食物特别好吃
The food's delicious.
你现在就在啊
You're there now?
注意到什么可疑的事情了吗
Notice anything suspicious?
现在还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
说这个还为时过早
It's still early.
埃尔丝白虽然有点古怪
She's a little quirky,
但我还挺喜欢她的个性的
but I like that Elsbeth character.
你谁都喜欢
Hmm. You like everybody.
不是啊
No, really.
她好像对基金会真的很感兴趣
She seemed genuinely interested in the foundation.
还有你
And in you.
还有
And.
她问了很多问题
She asked a lot of questions.
典型的埃尔丝白
That's classic Elsbeth.
她每次一有案子都会这样
That's what she does whenever she's on a case,
对猎物穷追不舍
pursuing her prey. Mm.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表