剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
觉得爱丽丝梦游仙境很奇怪
think that Alice in Wonderland is weird.
好了 我来了
Okay, I'm here.
埃尔丝白·塔肖尼 这是马丁·沃利
Elsbeth Tascioni, meet Martin Wali.
也就是你来纽约的理由
The reason you're in New York.
所以沃利确实是个姓氏
So Wali is a last name.
很高兴终于见到你了 塔肖尼女士
I'm happy to finally meet you, Ms. Tascioni.
因为那个瓦格纳警监
Because that Captain C. W. Wagner- -
他真是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
he's a real son of a bitch.
沃利先生让我们注意到了一些
Mr. Wali has brought to our attention some
快销时尚公♥司♥的诡异生意模式
of the fast fashion company's disturbing business practices.
我不太明白这和瓦格纳警监
I'm not sure how this relates to Captain Wagner
还有我为什么要调查他 有什么关系
or why I'm looking into him.
天赋一切在用血汗工厂
FlairAll's running sweatshops.
因为有瓦格纳在 所以没人敢对此采取行动
Because of Wagner, nobody's doing a thing about it.
网上有不少对于天赋一切的
There have been anonymous complaints
匿名投诉 但是靠沃利先生的
about FlairAlI online, but it was Mr. Wali's
执着追查
dogged pursuit of the issue
才让联调局注意到了这件事
that brought it to the Feds' attention.
所以你觉得瓦格纳为了个人利益
So you think Wagner's blocking an investigation
在阻挠调查吗 -他当然是了
for personal gain? - Course he is.
那些狡猾的亿万富翁永远不会被抓
Shiesty billionaires never get caught
就是因为他们花钱掌控着瓦格纳那样的人
because they pay to keep people like Wagner in their pocket.
所有回扣应该都是
Any kickbacks are likely being funneled
走的瓦格纳的慈善基金 我希望你
through Wagner's charitable foundation. I want you
能回顾一下过去几个月里的观察
to reflect on observations the past couple months.
如果你有想到瓦格纳的任何可疑行为
If any of Wagner's behavior now seems suspect,
希望你能立刻联♥系♥我
I want you to contact me immediately.
观察 上报
Observe and report.
别多管闹事了
Stop sticking your nose into everything.
我说了一句我认识一位优秀的候选人
I mentioned I knew a great candidate
剩下的就都是你儿子干的了
and your son did the rest.
我觉得我们是朋友 而且我相信
I think of us as friends and I'm sure
总有一天你也会这么对我的
you'll do the same for me one day.
凡妮莎在派对上能够接触到亚医生的手♥机♥
Vanessa had access to Dr. Y's phone
所以她可以提前设置好那封
at his party, so she could have scheduled
引诱阿斯特丽德的邮件
the email luring Astrid.
而且凡妮莎会给人用诺西托林
Plus, Vanessa administers Noxitoline,
所以她也有办法
so she had the means.
而且阿斯特丽德在她同事们面前背叛了她
And Astrid"betrayed her"in front of her colleagues,
动机也有了 -没错
so there's motive. Exactly.
目前就只剩下她
Alibi is the only thing protecting Vanessa
有不在场证明这十点了
at this point.
不好意思 先生
Oh, excuse me, sir.
昨天早上你是在这里工作吗
Were you working this post yesterday
是的
I was.
你有见过这个女人吗
Did you happen to see this woman?
有啊
Yeah.
我们还调了情
We flirted.
她脖子太美了
Cute neck.
一个女人最性感的部位就是她
Ah, the sexiest part about a woman is her...
她给了我20块
She gave me $20.
收小费是违规的
Uh, uh, tips are against the rules,
但是她坚持要给 我是准备还给她的
but she insisted. And I was gonna given it back
但是后来就再也没见过她了
but then I didn't see her again.
没事 我们理解
Oh, that's okay, we understand.
还有一件事 如果你不介意的话
Just one more thing, if you don't mind.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我们只需要一张搜查令 查凡妮莎的鞋子
All we need is a warrant or Vanessa's shoes.
如果她鞋上的油漆和这上面的不符
If the paint on hers doesn't match these, then poof!
那她的不在场证明就没了
There goes her alibi.
赶紧把这鞋给我拿开
Get those funky shoes off my desk.
而且这是谁的鞋啊
And whose are they anyway?
博物馆的警卫
The guard at the museum.
凡妮莎还跟他调情了
Vanessa was flirting with him,
估计是为了让他记住她
probably so he would remember her
好让自己的不在场证明更可信
to bolster her alibi.
我们没有理由申请搜查令
We don't have grounds for a warrant.
而且你抢别犬鞋子 也很不好
And I don't love you took those shoes off a man's feet.
我保证这是他自己给找的
They were freely given, I promise.
他担心因为他收了凡妮莎的小费
The guard was worried about getting in trouble
会惹上麻烦
for accepting a tip from Vanessa,
所以就直接交出来了
so he just handed them right over.
那个警卫
The guard...
担心自己涉及腐♥败♥了
was worried about...corruption.
因为他知道
Cause he knew that accepting
接收任何数额的钱
any amount of money
都是不对的
was wrong.
这样他可能失去稳定的工作
That he could lose a stable job,
甚至可能在之后
even be on the hook
被迫要求还人情
for future favors.
人情
Favors...
是会被误解的
can be misinterpreted.
比如
Like how
比如
Like how
我帮你儿子找了份新工作
I helped your son get a new job.
可能会有人觉得你
Someone might view you
利用了你自己
as being exploiting...
来这里负责监察的警力
the police force you are here to oversee.
阿斯特丽德在网上的活动
Astrid's online presence
没有什么不寻常的
was nothing out of the ordinary.
只有几条大众点评的差评
Just a couple bad Yelp reviews.
这个马丁万岁4611的评论还挺狠的
This one from VivaLaMartin4611 is pretty harsh.
这名字听起来跟网上僵尸水军似的
VivaLaMartin4611 sounds like an online troll.
我去调查和奥尔森医生有关的所有叫马丁的人
I'll look into any Martins associated with Dr. Olsen.
克里斯·马丁是个被低估的天才
"Chris Martin is an underrated genius. "
你喜欢酷玩乐队吗
You like Coldplay?
不
No.
但我知道谁喜欢
But I know someone who does.
把你的地址里
A portmanteau
数字颠倒过来
of your address with the numbers reversed,
再加上酷玩乐队
and a Coldplay reference?
你真是太聪明了
Boy, you are so clever. - Mm.
但你说阿斯特丽德是个穿马诺洛斯时装的传销员
But you called Astrid "a snake oil saleswoman in Manolos"?
太扎心了
Ouch.
我只是在发泄一下而已
I was blowing off a little steam.
当然了 我也有过很多客户
Of course. I mean, I've had clients who've done petty,
做过这种完全合法的小事
but perfectly legal things like that all the time.
但现在问题是
But the thing is...
警方感到了很大压力 需要抓到凶手
...the police are under some pressure to make an arrest.
甚至有人建议让瓦格纳警监
Someone even suggested that Captain Wagner
去申请搜查令搜你的鞋
get a warrant for your shoes
来和博物馆抗♥议♥中用到的油漆做对比
to compare with the paint from the museum protest.
很疯狂吧
Hmm. Crazy, right?
真是疯了
Insanity.
希望你还没把鞋洗了
Well, I hope you haven't had them cleaned.
因为你鞋上的油漆 就是你的完美不在场证据
Because the paint on them proves your airtight alibi.
今天的理疗可太累了
Physical therapy was a bear today.
你好啊
Oh! Hello again.
嗨 -案子有新进展了吗
Hi. - Here with a case update?
恐怕还没有
Oh, afraid not. Ooh.
反正问问也没啥坏处
Doesn't hurt to ask, I guess.
瓦妮莎哪去了
Yeah. Uh, where's Vanessa?
呃 我也不太清楚
Oh, um, I'm...not really sure.
好像往那边去了吧
I think she went that way.
所以 你来这里是不是因为
So, I'm assuming you're here because you decided
你决定让瓦妮莎帮你做美容了
to go with Vanessa for whatever work you're having done?
我猜是下巴吧
Chin, I presume?
嗯呢
Yup.
我是一秒也忍♥不了
Couldn't go another moment with a.
这下巴了
chin like this.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表