剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
Lady, she just said that she didn't.
我不想反驳你 但我还是会说
I hate to disagree, but...I will.
她说的是 我没给他
What she said was, "I didn't give him
任何会害死他的东西
anything that would kill him. "
你感觉出区别了吧
You see the difference?
所以人们才不喜欢律师
This is why people don't like lawyers.
真的吗 我还以为是
Really? I thought it was
因为无理诉讼和费用过高呢
the frivolous lawsuits and overbilling.
你说你没给他任何
You said that you didn't
会害死他的东西
give him anything that would kill him.
但是在比赛当天
But on the day of the match,
你有给过他什么东西吗
did you give him anything at all?
一整周 他都想每天爽个
All week, he wanted to go two,
两三次 但他毕竟不是22岁
three times a day, but the man wasn't 22 anymore.
他对于任何的衰老迹象都很敏感
He would get so sensitive about any sign of aging.
如果他不行的话 他会特别生气
It'd make him so angry when he couldn't perform.
我只希望他比赛能打好
I just wanted him to do well in his match,
所以我就塞给他一点东西
so I slipped him something.
壮♥阳♥药♥吗
Like ED medication?
你不是觉得那会害死他吧
You don't think that killed him, do you?
这改变不了什么
It doesn't change anything.
里面有个否认自己是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的姑娘
I got a girl in there who lied about being Russian,
承认自己给他下了药
who admitted to drugging him...
局部下药
To partially drugging him.
悠悠体内有两种物质
There were two substances in Yoyo's system
它们相互作用导致了他的死亡
and their interaction caused his death.
如果这两种物质来自于两个人呢
What if they came from two different people?
什么意思
Meaning?
第二个人不可能知道
Well, the second person couldn't have known
悠悠吃了壮♥阳♥药♥
that Yoyo was on ED meds.
所以也许我们要找的不是个杀手
So maybe we're not looking for a hitman.
也许我们要找的只是个
Maybe we're looking for somebody
想让悠悠在网球比赛中失利的人
who just wanted to hurt Yoyo's tennis game
可结果却误杀了他
and wound up killing him by mistake.
我们在他们的房♥间里找到了凶器
We found the murder weapon in their room.
一开始是你跟我们说
It was you who told us to look for the towel
要去找毛巾的
in the first place.
见好就收吧 女士
Just take the win, lady.
不过 这是不是太巧了
Well, isn't it convenient, though, that we
我们接到匿名举报后
found the towel after receiving
就在里面所提到的地方找到了那条毛巾
an anonymous tip telling us exactly where to find the towel?
我是说 你不好奇是谁打的举报电♥话♥吗 -不好奇
I mean, aren't you curious who put in that call? No.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
去查下酒店监控
Check the hotel footage
看看能不能发现些什么
and see if there's anything there.
埃尔丝白 抱歉 在查到疑点之前
Elsbeth, I'm sorry, until there is,
我跟警探的意见是一致的
I agree with the detective.
证据令人信服
The evidence is compelling.
可以给这女孩走流程了
Let's process this girl.
你 跟我来
You. With me.
你干了什么
What'd you do?
他们在新闻上说逮捕了
They're saying on the news that they arrested...
他们逮捕了他女友
they arrested the girlfriend after finding
因为在酒店房♥间里找到了某样证据
some kind of evidence in her hotel room.
对 因为我把证据放在那的
Yeah, because that's where I planted the towel.
不是你失心疯了
Not you losing the plot.
我告诉你什么都别做了
I told you don't do anything.
是 可你不也说
Right. And didn't you also say
我们不该被人看见私下交谈吗
we shouldn't be seen in this side text?
回见了 大块头
Later, boomer.
你不够放松
You're playing tight,
亨特 -我不放松是因为你给我压力太大了
Hunter. I'm tight because you're stressing me out.
你能别再逼我了吗
Can you back off?
等我们赢了我就不逼你了
I'll back off when we win.
你是说我赢了吧
Don't you mean when I win?
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
你觉得没有我的付出
You think you'd be worth anything
你会有今天的成绩吗
without the work I've put into all this?
嚯 一个排名87的前选手
See, that's big words, coming from
可真敢说啊
the former number 87.
继续吧
Let's go again.
不了 我要休息10分钟
Nah. I'm taking ten.
我们没有那个时间 亨特
We don't have ten, Hunter.
亨特
Hunter.
我不得不承认 没想到你
I have to admit, I didn't expect you
这么快就接受了我的建议
to take me up on this so soon.
你说随时嘛
Oh, well, you said any time.
我是这么说的
I did. I did.
矮油 -没事没事
Whoops. It's okay, no, no, no.
就放那吧
You can leave it there. Just.
没事 慢慢来
It's okay. Just nice and soft.
好
All right.
抱歉了
Oh. Sorry about that.
你一定觉得松了口气吧
You must be feeling relieved.
我看见警♥察♥抓到了凶手 扑什杆
I saw the police made an arrest.
哦对 艾瑞娜
Oh, yeah, they did. Irina.
你有过慢性胸痛吗
Have you ever had chronic chest pains?
你有过慢性胸痛吗
Have you ever had chronic chest pains?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
就是吧 悠悠体内
Oh. It's just, um, Yoyo was exposed
有两种不同的药物
to two different drugs.
艾瑞娜只给他用了其中一种
Irina helps us account for the first.
壮♥阳♥药♥
Erection meds.
HE 天
Oh, my.
嗯嗯 而第二种 硝化甘油
Yeah. And the second one- - nitroglycerine- -
常用于治疗胸痛
is often prescribed for chest pains.
副作用包括头晕 疲劳
Side effects include dizziness, fatigue.
这些东西本身
Things that wouldn't by themselves
不会杀死你 但是
be likely to kill you, but, um,
肯定会影响你的网球比赛
definitely mess up your tennis game.
好吧 请发球
Okay, service, please.
抱歉 -不 没事
Sorry. No, that's okay.
手要握紧 就像你跟人握手一样
Just fix your grip, like you're shaking hands, okay?
好哒
Oh, okay.
你说的硝化甘油的事
So, I'm not sure I'm following
我没太听明白
with the nitroglycerine.
我认为我们要找
Well, I think that we're looking
第二个下药的人
at a second drugger.
一个想要悠悠输了比赛的人
Someone who wanted Yoyo to lose...
不幸的是 他最后死了
and got unlucky when he ended up dead.
天 干那个事的人
Boy, whoever that is
现在一定觉得
must be feeling really guilty
十分内疚吧
right now.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
哦 我得了一分
Oh! I won a point.
你学的还挺快的
You are a quick learner.
我可不这么想
I don't know about that.
I think we should end 我们下课吧
the lesson here.
我 我刚
Oh. I- Ijust, um...
不是 实际上我还有个电♥话♥会议
No, actually, I got a call scheduled.
有个大赞助商看上了亨特 所以
Uh, it's a big sponsor circling Hunter, so...
哦 是因为他在锦标赛中
Oh, is that cause he's doing so well
表现不俗吗
in the tournament?
我听说他是夺冠热门人物
I read that he's one of the favorites to win.
我能想象你有多希望他能夺冠
I can only imagine how much you want that for him.
当然啊 他是我儿子
Of course. He's my son.
我理解
Oh, I get it.
我也有个儿子
I have a son, too.
而且我知道 作为父母
And I know we, as parents,
NWYX 我们会为自己孩子做任何事
would do just about anything for our kids.
我得打电♥话♥了
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表