剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
但我们发现了有趣的事
but we did learn some fun facts,
比如 在监狱里跟你一起待了一晚
like: after spending one night in jail with you,
丹尼斯·帕加诺就从一个小罪犯变成了
Dennis Pagano went from being a petty criminal
澳大利亚企业家
to an Australian entrepreneur.
当然还有牙科医师和美容整容的帮助下
yyith the help of some dental work and a few cosmetic changes.
我们有你们的逮捕记录
We have the arrest records
还有各♥种♥发♥票♥ 丹尼斯都有保存
and the receipts; Dennis saved them all.
也许是作为证据吧 避免
Probably as proof in case you wanted to...
你出♥卖♥♥♥他
...double- cross him.
行 就算是我帮罪犯丹尼斯
Okay, say I did help jailbird Dennis
提升了一下形象吧
with a little glow- up.
我们也都会让自己
We all do things to make ourselves
变得更吸引人啊 不是吗
more appealing, don't we?
还是说那是你天生的颜色
Or is that your natural color?
你伪造了投资还有社交媒体账户
You created fake investments, social media accounts.
行吧
Okay.
丹尼斯的改头换面可能是有点极端
Dennis's makeover might've been extreme,
但兰妮真的很不好搞
but Lainey was a difficult client.
没有我的推动 没有一个直男
No straight man was gonna go to the trouble
会不辞辛劳地成为她想要的样子
of becoming everything she needed without me pushing.
所以 逮捕我吧
So...arrest me.
哦 对了
Oh, that's right.
你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I do
我的行为可能是欺诈
what I did might be fraud- -
可没有丹尼斯的证实
though you'd have trouble making the case
你很难立案
without Dennis to corroborate- -
但这不是谋杀啊
but it isn't murder.
所以
So...
完事了吗
Are we done here?
等等
Wait.
有东西不见了 而且我知道是什么
Something's missing, and I know what it is.
那个地毯 我们都知道
The rug. We know.
不 不是地毯
No, not the rug.
《瓦尔多在哪》这书不白看啊
All that Where's Waldo? has finally paid off.
丘比特
Cupid.
你拍这张照片的时候
When you took this photo,
台座上有个可爱的丘比特啊
there was a darling Cupid on the pedestal.
顺便说一句
Perfect for your brand,
特别符合你的品牌哎 -那个啊
by the way. Oh, that?
摄影师觉得挺可爱
The photographer thought it was cute.
那现在在哪儿呢
Well, where is it now?
估计在杂物间里吧
Somewhere in storage.
我不喜欢屋子太乱
I don't like clutter.
天
Oh, gosh.
真希望自己也能这样
I wish I could be more like that.
是吧
I'll bet. Yeah.
对了 你找到陪你一起参加
By the way, have you found a date yet
酒会的人了吗
for your event?
没 还没有
Uh...No. No, I haven't.
我 我还在找
I am still...well, working on that.
给你个免费建议啊
A bit of free advice?
多把精力放在爱情上吧 塔肖妮女士
Focus on love, Ms. Tascioni.
而不是你的事业 不管你是干什么的
More than your career, whatever it is.
到了最后 爱情才是最重要的
End of the day, love is all that matters.
那个丘比特就是我们的烛台
That Cupid is our candlestick. Mm- hmm.
现在估计在大海深处了吧
It's probably at the bottom of the ocean somewhere.
我天 你的侦探技术越来越赞了啊
Oh, my gosh, your detective skills are amazing!
我不是说你应该搜查整个大海
I'm not saying we should search the entire ocean.
那就有点扯了嘛
That would be ridiculous. I agree.
只是搜一下尸体被发现的周边
Just, you know, where the body was found.
我们说的半径有多 大半英里吗
Uh, how big a radius we talking? Half a mile?
你知道物体在海里会四处漂吧
Objects tend to drift in the ocean, you know.
-最多半英里 -塔肖妮女士
Half a mile at most. Ah, Ms. Tascioni,
纽约警局的潜水队是一个高度专业化的部门
the NYPD's Scuba Team is a highly specialized unit.
他们的工作是执行危险的救援行动
Their job is to perform dangerous rescue operations,
而不是寻找黄铜摆件
not look for brass figurines.
那实际上是个小雕像
It's actually more of a statuette.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
你知道你们发现的一切
You realize everything you found
都让我看起来更有罪吧
makes me look even more guilty.
见了丹尼斯的女友后
Meeting Dennis' girlfriend also led us
让我们想到玛格还有她的动机
to Margo and her motive.
你认为是玛格杀了他吗
You think Margo killed him?
我们认为他违背了玛格的意思
We think he was about to defy Margo
打算告诉你真♥相♥
and tell you the truth.
说他其实是新泽西人吗
That he's from Jersey?
为什么
Why?
因为他是真的爱上了你
Because he'd really fallen in love with you.
他爱我吗 -是的
He loved me? He did.
他不想再骗你了
He didn't want to lie anymore.
有时候我都忘了 自己是那么的惹人爱
Sometimes I forget I'm actually lovable.
我敢说玛格一定教过他
Aw. I bet Margo coached him
该做什么该说什么
on everything to do and everything to say.
难怪他在床上表现那么好
No wonder he was so good in bed.
这个我们就不知道了
We don't know about that,
但是我们认为是她用这个杀死了他
but, um, we think that she killed him with this.
丘比特吗
The Cupid.
那是我给她买♥♥的 就在我们订婚之后
I got that for her, right after we got engaged.
真是个不错的礼物 -其实不咋地
That's a nice gift. It's not that nice.
我的钱都花在玛格的咨♥询♥费了
I'd spent enough on Margo's retainer.
这个其实是我买♥♥的一个青铜仿制品
That's actually a knockoff of a bronze one I saw.
这个是黄铜的吗
This one was made of brass?
对 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know?
好像只要30块 别告诉玛格
It was like $30. Don't tell Margo.
还挺划算的
Quite the bargain. Mm- hmm.
要不我怎么能这么有钱呢
How do you think I stay rich?
是的 不用担心
Oh, yes. Not to worry.
我知道苏豪区有个商贩手里有
I believe I know a dealer in SoHo who has one.
一模一样的吗
The exact same one?
必须一样啊 -绝对一样
It's got to match. Very same.
明早我就能交到你手上
I can have it to you in the morning.
那可太好了
Oh, thank God.
60000块 -什么
It's$60, 000. I'm sorry, what?
你需要时间考虑下吗
Do you need time to think about it?
不用 我没那个时间
No. I don't do time.
嗨 埃尔丝白 真高兴你能赶到
Hi. Elsbeth! So glad you could make it.
你打电♥话♥时的语气那么神秘
Well, you were so cryptic when you called,
我觉得这肯定值得跑一趟
I figured this would be worth the drive.
的确
Indeed it is.
我给你找到了一个完美的男人
I have found the perfect man for you.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
你不是说不想再接新客户了吗
I thought you said you weren't taking on new clients.
我一时没忍♥住 他是个考古学家
I couldn't resist. He's an archaeologist,
你们俩都喜欢四处打探
so you both like nosing into things.
实际上 他刚从基里巴斯回来
He's just back from Kiribati, actually.
那地方在哪啊
Oh. Where's that exactly?
不知道 但等你看到他的照片再说
No idea, but wait till you see his picture.
帅吧
Handsome, right?
他还真是很
Oh, he is very...
那是丘比特吗
Is that Cupid?
怎么了 是啊
Why, yes. Yes, it is.
就是你拍照片时放在台座上
That's the same Cupid that was on the pedestal
那个一模一样的丘比特吗
when you had your photo shoot?
对啊 看你这么喜欢 我就把它从杂物间里拿出来了
Yeah, you were so fond of it, I pulled it out of storage.
但照片里那个丘比特
Huh. But the Cupid in the photo
箭袋里有三支箭 而这个只有两支哎
had three arrows in his quiver and this one only has two.
你书里不是说了吗
And you always want more arrows in your quiver.
箭袋里总要多准备一支箭
That's from your book.
是吗 你弄错了吧 -不是 你看啊
Yeah, you're mistaken. No. See,
如果你把这个跟那个 天
if you compare this one with the- - whoa- -
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表