剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
干杯 女士们
Cheers, ladies.
现在 谁准备好烤点纸杯蛋糕
Now, who is ready to bake some cupcakes
并为阴♥茎♥硬结症预防筹隼资金了
and raise some money for Peyronie's Disease Awareness?
所以我们就装作若无其事了呗
Oh, so we're going to act like nothing happened.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我听说你告诉舒茜 我不会出席
I heard you told Shusie that I wouldn't come
她产品发布会了 -特蕾西 温迪
to her product launch. Tracy, Wendy,
现在聊这个不合适 场合也不对
this is not the time or the place.
不关你事 梅茜
This is not your story, Maisie.
我从没说过这话
I never said that.
我只说你会晚到 你一向如此呀
I said you'd show up late. You always do.
她可不是这么说的
That is not what she said.
我才不管那贱♥人♥说什么呢
I don't care what that bitch said.
支持你的人是我哎
I'm the one who has your back.
我也支持你
And I have your back, too.
好了 我们来烤纸杯蛋糕吧
AII right, let's make some cupcakes.
我有个工具能帮上忙
I have just the thing that'll help.
你给搬这里来了
Oh, you carried that here?
是啊 温迪牌搅拌机轻的跟羽毛似的
Yeah. Wendy's Blendies are light as a feather.
做完纸杯蛋糕之后 咱们可以做点健康绿色奶昔
And after cupcakes, we can make some healthy green smoothies.
卖♥♥的怎么样呀 我听说销量不大好
How are they selling? I hear not well.
才没有 可畅销了呢
Oh, no, they re really catching on, yeah.
尤其是人们看到它有多强大的时候
Especially when people see how powerful they are.
会想给妈妈买♥♥一个的
They're gonna want to get one for Mom...
好了 卡
All right, cut.
怎么了
What?
我跟温迪有话要说
I need a mic off with Wendy.
某人有麻烦喽
Somebody's in trouble.
温迪 之前我们聊过
Wendy, we talked about you
你在节目里推销你的搅拌机的事了
pushing your blenders on the show.
《奢华贵妇》本就该为其他项目
Lavish Ladies is supposed to be a launching pad
提供平台和资源
for other ventures.
我懂 你们都想成为贝辛妮·弗兰凯
I know. You all want to be Bethenny Frankel,
可你不是啊
but you're not Bethenny Frankel
你还不是安迪·科恩呢
And you're not Andy Cohen.
你还不是安迪·科恩呢
And you're not Andy Cohen.
他可是有连锁企业的
He has a franchise.
你为什么要伤害我呢
Why do you want to hurt me?
好吧 节目播出前
Okay, nobody knew who you were
你默默无闻
before the show.
可现在我出名了呀
Yeah, but they do now.
第一季我是挑大梁的
I'm season one.
我受够你对我指手画脚的了
I am so tired of you telling me what to do.
温迪 你这是要干嘛
Wendy, what are you doing?
是我哎 好吗
It's me, okay?
我不仅是你制片人
I'm not just your producer,
我还是爱你的朋友
I'm your friend who loves you.
你变成这样 是会把人赶走的
And when you get like this, you drive people away.
所以你才一个人
This is why you're alone.
我不想你这样
I don't want that for you.
斯基普 我也爱你
Oh, Skip, I love you, too.
我希望自己是你的最爱
I love that I'm your favorite.
你是的 来抱抱
Oh, you are. Come here.
我最喜欢你了 从第一季开始
You are my favorite. From season one.
我只是搞不明白
I'm just all mixed up.
搅拌机卖♥♥不出去
The blenders aren't selling.
我一直在想卡崔西娅的下场
I can't stop thinking about what happened to Katricia.
卡崔西娅是收视率毒药 好吗 你清楚的
Katricia was bad TV. Okay? You know that.
必须得采取行动
Something had to be done.
我只是觉得没办法再保守秘密了
I just feel like I can't keep it secret much longer.
现在不是谈这个的时候 这里也不合适
This is not the time or the place.
同意
I agree.
要不你今晚来找我吧
Why don't you come see me tonight?
瓦伦西亚今晚休息
Valencia has the night off.
是要谈条件吗
We'll discuss terms?
你知道上哪找我
You know where to find me.
谁去买♥♥点纸杯蛋糕
Somebody go buy some cupcakes
假装是她们做的
and pretend that they made them.
斯基普 嗨 今晚约会还算数吗
Skip, hi. Are we still on for tonight?
九点喝洒
Drinks at 9: 00. Oh...
你答应过的 -是的是的
You promised. Oh, right, right, right, right.
但是特蕾西 尽量准时到一次 好吗
But, Tracy, try to be on time for once, all right?
你好了解伦家哦
Mm, you know me so well.
-所以我知道你最喜欢我了 -是
That's how I know I'm your favorite. Mwah. Yeah.
拜
Bye.
好吧 真要在这里谈吗
Okay, do we really have to do this here?
我所有最重要的会议都是在这里开的
This is where I take all my most important meetings.
行吧 你想怎样
Okay. So, what do you want?
你这话听起来很没人情味
You make it sound so impersonal.
你对卡崔西娅做的事 自己就不难过吗
Don't you feel bad about what you did to Katricia?
我们做了什么呢
Mm, what we did?
她离开节目后身体就不好了
She's in bad shape since she left the show.
还失去了她的孩子
She lost her kids.
我只是希望自己能做点什么
I just wish there was something I could do.
得了吧 温迪
Aw, come off it, Wendy.
我才不信你这么关心她
I don't believe all this deep concern for a second.
不信
You don't?
就你知我知的话
What will it take
需要什么条件
to keep all this between us?
你真认为我这么无情吗
Do you honestly think I'm that ruthless?
我要当执行制片人 以及这头衔所附带的一切特权
I want executive producer credit and all that goes with it.
选角 剪辑控制权
Casting approval, editorial control,
温迪牌搅拌机的网络支持
network support of Wendy's Blendies,
包括你在镜头前亲自推荐
including on- camera testimonial from you.
-你真认为 -没说完呢
Oh, you actually think that...I'm not done.
我要海外销♥售♥额的15% 流媒体收入17%的份额
I want 15%of foreign sales, 17%of streaming,
并享有优♥惠♥国待遇的参与权
and favored nations participation.
跟所有女士们的待遇相比吗 -不是不是
With all the ladies? Oh, no, no, no, no.
是跟你
With you.
好吧
Okay.
你真是疯了 好的 你不可能拿到的
Oh, you're insane. Okay, but you can't have it.
哪一项都不可能 -没关系
Any of it. That's okay.
我相信你会过得很好的 在监狱里
I'm sure you're gonna do just fine...in prison.
容我 给公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
Let me, uh, call corporate.
对哦
Oh, that's right.
你不是真正的老板对吧
You're not really the boss, are you?
都搞定了
All done.
斯基普 耶
Oh, Skippy, yay.
要不来点玛格丽塔酒庆祝下
How about we celebrate with some margaritas?
我们会很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
我们会成为正式合伙人
We're gonna be full partners
一起做出每一个决定
making every decision together.
我有最终决定权哦
I just get final say.
首先 我觉得特蕾西
For starters, I don't think Tracy
没必要每周都出现
needs to be on every week.
她稍微露个面就够了
A little of her goes a long way.
嘿 我看到你在做什么了
Hey, I see what you're doing.
别糊弄我哈 斯基普
Don't mess with me, Skip.
那里面最好放至少三片替马西泮
There better be at least three temazepam in there,
要不然我是不会有感觉的哦
or I'm not gonna feel anything.
我要一间紧挨着你的办公室
I'm gonna need an office right next to yours,
这样我们就能一直保持联♥系♥
so we can be in constant contact.
也就是说我能拿到你
Which means I'm gonna get your
私人号♥码 真不容易啊
private cell number, finally.
你必须打开定位服务
You're gonna have to turn your location services on
这样我就能随时联♥系♥你了
so I can reach you whenever I want.
看起来不错哎
Ooh, that looks good.
亲爱的 我没生气 好吧 你知道我会支持你的
Sweetie, I'm not mad, okay? You know I got your back.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late!
我来啦
I'm here.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表