剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
看完《狮子王》记得告诉我你的感受 好吗
You let me know how you like The Lion King, won't you?
你好 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
莎士比亚好多作品都太夸张了 对吧
Most Shakespeare is so overdone. Thoughts?
确实 但是呢
That's a fact. Or.
该死 -你可以琢磨一下抑扬格
Damn. you can dig in to the iambic...
我没杀她 我爱她
I didn't kill her. I loved her.
但你承认那晚上
But you do admit to having been
去过她的公♥寓♥ -不不不
at her apartment that night? - No. No, no, no, no.
我是去她的公♥寓♥门口了 但敲门没人应
I was heading to her apartment but no one answered the door.
这些短♥信♥是你发的吗 -不是
Did you write these texts? - No.
但这课程大纲是你写的对吧
But you did write this syllabus, right?
对 对 但这不是我打错字了
Yes, yes, but it's not my typo.
看来我想错你了 塔肖尼女士
I think I judged you wrong, Ms. Tascioni.
你给我们提供的方向是对的
You pointed us in the right direction.
干的不错
Good job.
鉴证科在香体剂的毛发上检测到的DNA
Forensics found some DNA on a hair on the deodorant.
是属于他的
It belonged to him.
托德·里特 -他为什么要这么做
Todd Ritter. - Why would he do it?
嫉妒
He was jealous.
奥利维亚在跟其他人约会
Olivia was seeing other people,
那晚他出现后 他们吵了起来
when he showed up that night, they fought,
他杀了她然后伪装成自杀
he killed her and made it look like a suicide.
总之 干的漂亮
Anyway, good job.
我错了就会承认
When I'm wrong, I admit it.
你是在哪里杀的
Where'd this happen?
快进到32分05秒
Fast forward to 32: 05.
听我说 我只是
Look, I just
从莫达里安先生的电脑里
I just cut and paste parts of the syllabus
剪切并粘贴了部分教学大纲
from the notes on Mr. Modarian's computer.
那不是我打错的
Those are not my typos.
不是他干的
It's not him.
塔肖尼女士 跟你不一样
Ms. Tascioni. Unlike you, apparently,
我还有46个调查中的凶杀案
I have 46 other ongoing homicide cases.
所以你最好说具体点
So, you'll have to specify.
托德·里特
Todd Ritter.
他没杀奥利维亚·切利
He didn't kill Olivia Cherry.
塔肖尼女士
Ms. Tascioni...
嘿 我是这么想的哈
Hey, here's a thought.
你为什么非要跟众人作对呢
Why don't you take yes for an answer?
这孩子跟奥利维亚睡过
I mean, this kid was sleeping with Olivia,
那晚他去过她公♥寓♥ 却撒谎说没去
he lied about going to the apartment that night.
人们很多事上都会说谎
People lie about a lot of things.
对 犯了罪的人说的谎更多
Yeah. And guilty people lie about even more.
这是我们的工作 埃尔莎白
Now, this is our job, Elsbeth.
让我们做好本职工作吧
Let us do our job.
我得走了
Now, I have to go.
我跟你一起去
Um, I'll come with you.
不行 不行
No. No.
你得去道歉
You go and apologize.
那个表演老师
That acting teacher is bringing charges
会以骚扰罪起诉你和警局
against you and the department for harassment,
所以你得去找他 说几句好话
so you go to him and you grovel.
然后我们再讨论你的未来
And then we'll talk about your future.
这话什么意思啊
W- What does that mean?
我需要你知道什么时候该罢手
I need you to know when to stop.
这案子你已经解决的到此为止
You solved this. Now move on.
不然我就打给凯里·艾格斯了
Or I'll call Cary Agos.
你知道凯里
You know Cary.
是 芝加哥的那位
Yes. From Chicago.
你知道他很厉害的
You know he's good.
所以见好就收 翻篇吧 案子是你解决的
Then take the win and move on. You solved the case.
但你在托德·里特身上
But did you find the SIM card reader
找到手♥机♥卡读卡器了吗
on Todd Ritter?
去道歉 -但是
Go and apologize. But
放开车门 不然我开枪了
Ah. Let go of this door or I'll shoot you.
好
Yeah.
好 再多点蓝♥光♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah, more blue.
少点白色 非常好
Less white here. Great.
谢谢 继续
Thank you. Carrying on.
莫达里安先生
Mr. Modarian?
埃尔莎白 你今晚来干嘛
Elsbeth. What are you up to tonight?
来道歉的
An apology.
还有
And, uh
曲奇
cookies.
我找到了一本烘焙书
I found this book on baking
我想应该尝试一下
and I thought I'd give it a try.
谢了 -本来想做成
Thank you. - They're supposed to be
万圣节曲奇的
Halloween cookies.
但我放了太多色素
But I put in too much food coloring,
所以他们就有点 红
SO they're a bit...red.
试试看 -不用了
Try one. - I'm good.
晚点再试 谢谢
I will later, though. Thank you.
我 我只是想说 先生
I- I'mjust trying to say, sir, that
你对我一直挺好的 我必须道歉
you've been so nice to me and I have to apologize.
你真没必要
You really don't.
我真有必要
I really actually do.
警监说我最好卑躬屈膝
The captain says I need to- to grovel.
所以他是听说了
So he heard
我投诉的事 对吧 -是
- about my complaint, did he? - Yes.
我只想说 先生
And all I want to say, sir, is
我十分欣赏你的演技
I'm a great admirer of your craft.
而且我 我真的挺享受我们之间的小比试
And I- I really enjoyed our little jousts.
不得不说 我偶尔也会
I have to say I occasionally have, too.
有人
Is, um
是来找你的吧
someone gesturing to you?
瓦格纳警监
Captain Wagner.
抱歉 我马上回来 -不
Um, I'm so sorry, I will be right back. - No.
瓦格纳警监申请了他宿舍的搜查令
Captain Wagner got a search warrant for his dorm room.
不可能在那
Ugh, it's not gonna be there.
我告诉他托德·里特跟她的手♥机♥卡没有关系
I told him Todd Ritter had nothing to do with her SIM card.
所以瓦格纳才希望你能去那一趟
That's why Wagner wants you there.
他想让你监督整个搜查过程
He wants you to observe the search.
这就是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
里特先生还是不承认吗
Is Mr. Ritter still denying it?
我们只能放他走了
We had to let him go.
只能扣押他24小时
We could only hold him for 24 hours.
我
I.
得走了 莫达里安先生
have to go. Mr. Modarian, um...
享受曲奇吧
enjoy the cookies.
再见 塔肖尼女士
Goodbye, Ms. Tascioni.
来到我女人的怀抱中吧
Come to my woman's breasts
拿我的乳汁当做苦胆 你们这群杀人的大臣们
and take my milk for gall, you murdering ministers,
在你们看不见的地方
wherever in your sightless substances
就等着天收吧
You wait on nature's mischief.
来吧 这浓黑的夜色
Come, thick night
他们放你走了
So they let you go.
是啊 证据不足
Yeah. Not enough evidence.
但他们让我明天再过去一趟 还要盘问
But, uh, they want me to come in tomorrow for questioning. 三三
他们只是在钓鱼
I'm sure they're just fishing.
是啊
Yeah.
他们一直问我是怎么给奥利维亚发短♥信♥的
They keep asking how I sent texts for Olivia.
但我并没有
But I didn't.
很高兴你能赶过来
Well, I'm glad you're able to get here
做今晚的技术排练
for the tech rehearsal tonight.
我去个卫生间 你能帮我坚守阵地吗
You mind holding the fort while I go to the restroom?
没问题
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
笼罩在最昏暗地狱的浓烟中
LANA as LADY MACBETH: In the dunnest smoke of hell,
让我锋利的刀看不到它切开的伤口
that my keen knife see not the wound it makes,
让青天无法透过黑暗的笼罩
nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表