剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
要更好
Better.
嗯 -这边走
Yeah. - This way.
你会只为了参观房♥子而去看♥房♥♥吗
Do you ever go to open houses just to go see them?
不会 -我会在周天去
No. - I go on Sundays.
我喜欢观察别人是如何生活的
I think I like looking at...at how other people live.
墙上的材料真漂亮
Ooh, that's a pretty fabric on the wall,
不是吗 这什么 紫色吗
isn't it? What is that, purple?
你去了派对是吗
So, you were at a party?
剧组派对 -是的先生
The cast party. Yes, sir.
在18号♥酒吧 -警探 有人
At Pub 18. - Uh, Detective, this is...
切利女士本来也要去的 对吗 -是的
And Ms. Cherry was supposed- to be at the party, too? - Yes.
但她后来发短♥信♥ 说觉得很抑郁
But then she texted that she was depressed.
她担心会伤害自己
And she was worried about what she might do to herself,
所以我们打了热♥线♥电♥话♥
so we called the hotline.
自杀热♥线♥对吗 这是她发的短♥信♥吗
Suicide hotline? Is that the text?
是的 -谢谢
Yes. - Thank you.
不好意思 -别担心 我能看得到
Excuse me. - Don't worry, I can see it.
女士 请您先下楼好吗
Could you go downstairs please, ma'am?
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
那个协议裁决
The consent decree.
她说是瓦格纳警监让她来的
She said Captain Wagner wanted her here.
我没要她去 是市政厅派她去的
I didn't want her there. City hall wants her there.
还是去年的诉讼了
It's the lawsuit from last year.
重案组犯下的那些错误逮捕
All those wrongful arrests by Major Case Unit.
可那不是我们的错 警监
Yeah, that wasn't our fault, Captain.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
法官命令我们聘请外部律师
Judge ordered us to hire an outside attorney
监督警方调查一整年
for police oversight to observe your investigations
我知道
for a year. - I know,
但我要拿这位女士怎么办
but what am I supposed to do with this lady?
让她旁观
Let her observe.
嘿 迈克 你好吗 -警监
Hey, Mike, how you doing? - Captain.
她芝加哥的司法部老板告诉我 她很好取悦
Her DOJ boss in Chicago thinks she's easily amused.
没错 她在我的犯罪现场上蹿下跳
Yeah, well, she's easily amusing herself
玩得不亦乐乎
all over my crime scene.
鲍勃一桩自杀案而已 迁就她下吧
Bob, it's a suicide. Just humor her.
跟她聊聊古老的战争故事
Tell her some old war stories.
她觉得无聊就会走了
She'll get bored and move on.
哇哦 欧芹籽 从没听说过
Huh. Parsley seed. I've never heard of that.
还能护肤
And skin.
多少片安定能让她人事不省
Hey, how many lorazepam would it take to knock her out?
大概在10到15片
Probably around ten, 15.
但她的死因不是这个
But that's not what killed her.
她是塑料袋套在头上窒息而亡的
She taped a plastic bag over her head.
垃圾桶里是什么
Hey, what's this in the garbage?
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
· 塔肖尼 你呢
Elsbeth Tascioni. What's your name?
爱伦 -哦 爱伦
Ailune. - Oh. Ailune.
多美的名字啊
What a pretty name.
我就不喜欢自己的名字
I always hated mine.
你见过女生用古艾香体剂的吗
Have you ever heard of a woman using Old Irish?
没有 -你发现没有
No. - Have you ever noticed
从一个人的药柜中
you can Iearn a lot about a person
能了解到他的很多秘密
by looking in their medicine cabinet?
受害者在和某人约会吗
Was the victim dating someone?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
避孕帽盒
Diaphragm case.
哦 是空的
Oh, it's empty.
你去过自♥由♥女神像吗
Have you ever been to the Statue of Liberty?
没 为啥这么问 -只是好奇
No. Why? - Oh, I'm just curious.
我只想趁着在纽约 多找几个地方
I'mjust looking for places to go in New York
逛逛
while I'm here.
我喜欢高线公园
I like the High Line.
还有唐人街的面馆也超棒
And the noodle shops in Chinatown are amazing.
店名叫“北♥京♥王朝”在贝尔德街 -哦 太好了
Peking Dynasty, it's on Baird. - Oh...Oh, perfect
你还没去过吗 -没
Have you been down there yet? - No.
我去过 -对 超好吃的
I've been there. - Okay. Yes. It's amazing.
你们在干嘛
What's going on here?
没什么 我们只是
Uh, n- nothing. We were just...
闹聊 我是埃尔莎白
talking. I'm Elsbeth.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
麻烦你还是去走廊等吧
I would rather you wait in the hall, please, ma'am.
好的 -我以为跟你说清楚了
Yes. - I thought I made that clear.
对了
Uh, by the way,
我觉得这不是自杀
I'm not sure this is a suicide.
走廊等候 -好的
In the hall, please. - Yes.
你有什么依据
Why do you say that?
牙齿美白带
Teeth whitening strips.
要是我就会检查她的口腔
I'd check her mouth
因为要自杀的人是不会
because I don't know anyone who whitens their teeth
先美白牙齿再行动的
right before they commit suicide.
如果她带了避孕帽
And if she had her diaphragm in
说明她可能在等某人跟她上♥床♥
she was probably expecting someone to have sex with.
你们有她的消息吗
Had you heard anything from her?
她说要表演莎士比亚笔下
She was talking about doing a one- woman show
女性的独角戏
of Shakespeare's women.
我知道她因为事业而感到不安
I knew she was upset about
仅此而已
her career, but that's all.
我知道她不满意我的选角
I know she was crushed with my casting.
不 -她去年演了好角色
No, no. She had good parts last year.
亚历克斯 你没做错什么
Alex, you did nothing wrong.
你们都是受害者学校的朋友吗
You all knew the victim from school?
是
Yes.
你们觉得她为何自杀
W- why do you think that she did this?
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
埃尔莎白·塔肖尼
Oh, Elsbeth Tascioni.
你是警方派来的吗
Are you with the police?
应该是
I think so.
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
不是他们派来的就是监督他们的
I'm either with the police or watching the police.
你说她对选角很不满
You said she was crushed by the casting.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
不是他的错 -跟这个没关系 -是
It wasn't his fault. That- had nothing to do with it. - No, it was...
没事 没事的
It's o- it's okay. It's okay.
我是她学校的主任
I- I'm the director at- at her school,
负责她那个表演的选角
I- I cast her shows.
她没有得到想参演的角色吗
So, she wasn't getting the parts she wanted?
我估计是 嗯
Well, that was my guess. And, um, Yeah.
我是应该跟你谈还是
should I be talking to you or...
对 -不 别跟她谈
Oh, yeah. No, you shouldn't.
塔肖尼女士 请在大厅等候
Ms. Tascioni, could you wait in the hall, please?
好
Sure.
我是斯穆伦警探
Um, I'm Detective Smullen.
负责现场调查
I'm in charge of the scene.
我掌握的情况是你们都收到
Now, it is my understanding that you all received
奥利维亚的短♥信♥说她很难过
texts from Olivia that she was having difficulty?
是
Yes.
你是这个表演学校的主任
So, you're a director at this acting school?
对 -能问你个问题吗
Yes. - Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Sure.
我要在纽约待一周
I'm in New York for a week.
考虑去观看《猫》
Thinking about seeing Cats.
我该去吗
Should I?
不知道 那剧现在又流行了
I don't know. There's another revival?
这就是你的品味
Is that your taste?
大概吧
I guess.
我喜欢那首歌♥ 歌♥名什么来着
I mean, I like that song. What is it?
《回忆》 -不对
"Memory. "No.
好像是猫要上天堂 她唱的
I think the cat's going to heaven and she sings it.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表