剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
这才是我的卡亚警探嘛
There's my Detective Kaya.
走吧
Let's go.
走呀
Come on.
我还得写报告呢
I've got reports to file.
而且我们并没得到警监批准
And we didn't exactly get the go- ahead from the captain.
是哦
Right.
好吧 我不想给你惹麻烦
Okay, I don't want to get you in trouble.
不用带我 你自己去吧
You just go without me.
你确定吗 -很确定
Are you sure? I'm serious.
好吧
Okay.
-我会汇报的 -好
I'll report back. Okay.
等等 还有件事
Oh, wait, one more thing. Mm- hmm.
我自己怎么去汉普顿呀
How do I get to the Hamptons by myself?
有城际列车吗 有轨电车
Is there a train? Maybe a trolley?
大多数人在
MARGO Most people set out
踏入约会的荒野时
into the dating wilderness
并没有配备正确的箭矢
without the proper arrows in their quiver.
只盯着一点 外貌 金钱或者个性
Having just one- - looks, money, or personality- -
是不足以命中靶心的
is not enough to hit the bullseye.
好的 谢谢 克里斯
Okay, thank you, Chris.
你确定从没见过他
And you're sure you never saw him?
女士 现在是淡季 服务车次有限
Ma'am, it's the off- season. Limited service.
只会有几位常客上车
Only a few regulars on board.
没有一个人会是那个样子
And none of them look like that guy.
那样的人通常是坐直升飞机出行
Guys like that usually fly out by helicopter.
直升机
Helicopter.
这才是值得坐车来的原因
That's how it's worth the drive.
富人是不坐大巴的
Rich people don't.
谢谢你载我一程
Well, thanks for the ride.
客气 -以防万一
AlI right. And you'll be sure
你会把他照片拿给其他司机看的吧
to show his photo to the other drivers just in case?
-当然了-你知道什么很有意思吗
Sure thing. You know what's funny?
小公共这个词
The word"jitney. "
听起来很有意思 还有时代感
It sounds so fun and old- timey,
但实际上就是指带卫生间的漂亮巴士 对吧
but it's really just a nice bus with a bathroom, isn't it?
因为 抱歉 你该走了
Cause- - Oh, sorry, you have to go.
好吧 拜
Okay, bye.
回见
See ya.
注意安全呀 拜
Drive safe! Bye.
又是一个冬天
♪Another winter ♪
房♥客们回家了
♪The renters go home♪
枫树从深红色变成棕色
♪The maple goes from crimson to brown♪
上帝啊
♪Oh, God♪
我的上帝
♪ My God ♪
又一个夏季热闹小镇的
♪Another winter in a summer♪
冬天来了
♪Town.♪
玛格·克拉克
Margo Clarke? Mm- hmm.
是 她又买♥♥了一块地毯
Yes, she bought another rug.
已经订上了
It's on order.
我跟她说了 如果想要同样款式的
I told her if she wants the same one,
就只能等
she'll have to wait.
什么叫同样款式
What do you mean"the same one"?
她订了块跟之前一模一样的
She ordered the same rug that she had.
因为她跟我说的是
Huh. Cause she told me- -
就是朋友间聊天
you know, as her friend- -
她说她不喜欢那块地毯的花色
that, uh, she just didn't like the color.
亲爱的 每块地毯都是独一无二的艺术品
My dear, each rug is an individual work of art.
技术上是一样的但是 还是有不同
Technically the same and yet...different.
我不知道她为什么厌倦了第一块
Iidon't know why she tired of the first one.
杂♥志♥拍出来很精致呀
It looked exquisite in the magazine.
杂♥志♥
Magazine"?
《汉普顿季刊》
Hampton's Quarterly
他们上个月做了一篇关于玛格的专题报道
They did a whole feature on Margo last month.
那张桌子是齐木德尔风格的
Hmm. That table is a Chippendale, you know.
一万块的价格真的是超级划算
Oh. A steal at 10, 000.
我现在在装♥修♥公♥寓♥
I'm between apartments right now.
这个能送给我吗
But can I keep this?
行 -谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
玛格
Oh, Margo!
嗨 是我呀
Hi! It's me.
埃尔丝白 -是
It's Elsbeth. Right.
埃尔丝白
Elsbeth.
你真该考虑换个名字
You should think about changing it.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你对汉普顿的看法是对的
You were right about the Hamptons.
好贵哦
So pricey.
但这里所有人都非常友好
But everyone here is super friendly.
就是不要跟他们聊太久
Until you talk to them for too long.
是
Yeah, well,
我们不习惯每年这个时候有访客
we're not used to having visitors this time of year.
亚瑟 -好消息
Arthur? Oh, good news.
亚瑟说他会尽快帮你
Arthur says he's working on getting you
拿到地毯
your rug as soon as possible.
很好
Good.
我过来问问情况 你还帮我问了
I came to check and you did it for me.
越早拿到 我就能越早回去
The sooner I get it, the sooner I can get back
享受木头味的炉火
to enjoying those woodsy fires.
但有意思的是
But funny, though, um,
他说你定了一张一模一样的地毯
he said that you ordered the same rug,
但你之前不是说不喜欢那个花色嘛
but I thought you said you just didn't like the color.
你误会了
Mm, you misunderstood.
旧地毯上的花色 失去了它的活力
The colors in the old rug, they were losing their vibrancy.
我想要块新的
I want new.
我明白了 扔掉旧的
Oh, I see. Out with the old.
小亚 小亚
Art? Art.
兰妮怎么样
So, how's Lainey?
她还在给警♥察♥施压吗
She still strong- arming the police?
新线索让她认为
New information came in that makes her think
加布里埃尔打算庆祝他们的周年纪念日
that Gabriel intended to celebrate their anniversary.
那个是壁橱清洁剂吗
Is that fireplace cleaner?
是 好吧 搞
It's- - Okay, what...?
是为了治我过敏
It's for my allergies.
那些灰烬 会加剧过敏症状
The ashes, they aggravate them.
那东西很不错哦 如果你一直在里面烧
That stuff's great, if you've been burning
什么恶心东西的话
something nasty in there.
新线索是什么
What's this new information?
他们是认为加布里埃尔出事了吗
Do they think something happened to Gabriel?
我认为很快就会启动正式调查
I think a formal investigation is imminent.
根据同意令要求
And operating under the consent decree,
我需要确保他们 查的方向是正确的
I need to make sure they...look in the right direction.
埃尔丝白 我很喜欢那个名字
Elsbeth- love that name- -
要不要在寒冷的晴天里散散步呀
how do you feel about a nice, cold walk?
好的呀
Oh. Okay.
我本可以告诉你加布里埃尔为他们的
I could've told you that Gabriel had something special
周年纪念日准备了特别的东西
planned for their anniversary.
他就是这样的人
That's the kind of man he was.
但吵完架之后 他就没办法坚持下去了
But after their argument, he couldn't go through with it.
有这么严重吗
It was that bad?
兰妮是个脾气很暴躁人
Lainey has a ferocious temper.
没什么能让她满意的
Ah. Nothing ever satisfies her.
就因为这 我好多次都不想接她这个客户了
I almost dropped her as a client many times because of it.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? Yeah.
给你找个合适的要容易的多
It'd be easier to find a match for you.
我 -你很乐观
Ma...You're so upbeat.
很简单
So simple.
也许看起来是这样 但里面还有
Well, it may seem like that, but there's a lot more
很多东西 信我
going on inside here, believe me.
我信你
Ah, I think I do.
而那些被这些提起性致的男人
And the men who are turned on by that, well
可能有点疯狂
...they can be a little crazy.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表