剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
太可怕了
That was awful.
她是个好演员
She was a good actress.
我注意到上学期
Well, I noticed your last semester
你演主角变少了
that your parts got smaller
她变多了 -是的
as hers got bigger. Yeah.
亚历克斯偏心
Alex has his favorites.
腿张得越大 演的角色就越重要
The wider you spread your legs, the bigger the part.
你愿意对此录份正式口供吗
Are you willing to sign a statement to that effect?
不愿意
No.
但这能帮忙阻止凶手啊
Even if it helped stop a killer?
亚历克斯不是凶手
Alex isn't a killer.
他只是个人♥渣♥
He's just a scumbag.
除非
Unless...
他担心塌房♥
...he was worried about cancelled.
你有事实证明这一点吗
Do you know that for a fact?
没有 所以我才需要你 -不不
No, but that's why I need you. - No, no,
这种指控危害力太大了
that's a toxic accusation.
你找到证明 再来找我
Prove it, then come back to me
我会在口供上签字
and I'll sign your statement.
动机找到了
Well, that's the motive.
现在只剩证明了
Now we just need to prove it.
好了 抓紧时间 情况如何
Okay, fast. Where are we?
我们去调查了跟踪者
Investigating the stalker,
但他有不在场证明
but he has an alibi for the death.
他当时在布鲁克林看喜剧
He was at a comedy show in Brooklyn.
你呢
And you?
我一直跟在
I've been following
埃尔莎白·塔肖尼身边
Elsbeth Tascioni.
然后呢
And?
她认为表演老师跟受害者
She thinks the acting teacher
有不正当关系
was sleeping with the victim.
真的吗 -我们没证据证明这一点 警监
Is it true? - We have no evidence to that effect, Captain.
警官 -塔肖尼回顾了他们
Officer? - Tascioni has gone back through the plays
三年来演过的剧
for the last three years
发现表演老师每六个月
and found that the acting teacher
就会换个新女主
features a new actress every six months.
她觉得是因为
It's her theory that that's because
他跟那个学生上♥床♥了
he was sleeping with that student.
你觉得呢
And what do you think?
我应该没有资格
Well, I don't think it's my position...
警官 有话直说
Officer, just spit it out.
我觉得 她有可能是对的
I think there's a chance she's right.
塔肖尼认为他杀她
Tascioni thinks he killed her
是因为担心她告诉校方
because he was afraid she was going to the school
导致他丢了工作 -不
to get him fired. - No.
警监 这都是无稽之谈
Captain, this is all just nonsense intuition.
我们需要证据 -那就去找
We need proof. - Then get it.
我不在乎谁对谁错
I don't care who's right or wrong.
要么按她的思路走 要么你自己想一套
Either follow her lead or come up with your own.
你 盯着她
And you- - stay on her.
她现在在哪儿 -剧本阅读会
Where is she now? - A play reading.
那你怎么在这儿
And why are you here?
因为你叫我来的啊
Because y- you asked me here.
快去
Go.
然后她走下了舞台
And she- she walks off the stage
留我一个人傻站在那
and just leaves me standing there by myself.
莫达里安先生 -塔肖尼女士
Mr. Modarian. - Ms. Tascioni.
嗨 -见到你很高兴
Hi. - It's good to see you.
我也是 -你还真是个
You too. - Sounds like
忙碌的小蜜蜂啊
you've been a busy little bee.
嗡嗡嗡
Buzz- buzz.
你的剧本阅读会
So, how was your
进行得如何
play reading?
跟平常一样
Oh, it was like all readings:
令人失望 还拖了半个小时
it was disappointing and it was a half hour too long.
我这个东西能让你开心下
Oh, well, this ought to cheer you up.
是我从时代广场给你带的礼物
I got you a present from Times Square. I thought
想回报一下你的耐心
you deserved something for all of your patience.
你人真好 -是啊
How nice. - Yeah.
我还把你的名字写上面了
I even got your name on it.
最佳导演
"Best Director. "
我会好好珍藏的
Well, I will cherish this.
我猜你来这不光是为了
My guess is that this isn't the only reason
送我礼物吧 埃尔莎白
that you're here, Elsbeth.
你称呼了我的大名
You used my name.
棋逢对手时
Well, it seems appropriate,
自然要互叫姓名了
when playing chess against a good adversary.
我再去拿杯酒 咱们好好聊聊
I'm gonna get myself another drink and then we can talk.
你要来点什么吗 埃尔莎白
Can I get you anything, Elsbeth?
不了 我喝了酒会变古怪
Oh, no, no, I'm kooky if I drink.
你不会想看的
You really don't want to see that.
这是你们班的教学大纲
Here is the syllabus from your class.
这是奥利维亚短♥信♥的副本
And these are copies of Olivia's texts.
奥利维亚给朋友们
So, Olivia sent 12 texts
发了12条短♥信♥ 说她想自杀
to friends saying she wanted to kill herself.
你知道你在教学大纲上有个错别字吗
Did you know that there's a typo on your syllabus?
你想写的是“欺骗”
See, you typed "decieve"
但是你不小心
but you accidentally
把E和I的位置写反了 知道吗
switched the E and the I. Did you know
这是英语中最常见的拼写错误
that's the most common spelling error in English?
真的吗 -再看这里
Really? - Yes. Now,
奥利维亚的短♥信♥ 她写道 我再也不想
look over here on Olivia's texts. She writes, "I'm sick
职业生涯被人“遗忘”
"of'forfieting'my career, "
但她这里的
but she.
把E和I也反了
switches the E and the I too.
所以 你能从中推断出什么 福尔摩斯
So, what do you deduce from that, Sherlock?
我推断出 华生
I deduce, Watson
这些短♥信♥是你发的
you wrote those texts
为了给自己提供不在场证明
to supply yourself with an alibi.
我怎么会接触到奥利维亚的手♥机♥
Mm. How would I have sent those texts
发出那些短♥信♥呢
from Olivia's phone?
卡亚警官告诉我一种
Well, Officer Kaya was telling me all about...
叫什么来着
Was is it?
手♥机♥卡克隆工具 -对
A SIM card cloning tool. - Right.
我觉得你克隆了奥利维亚的手♥机♥卡
I think you copied Olivia's SIM card
以便你随时用她的手♥机♥发短♥信♥
so you could text from her phone whenever you wanted.
托德 你现在有空吗
Todd, do you have a moment?
有 老师
Yes, sir.
这是我的助教 托德·里特
This is my TA, Todd Ritter.
托德 这是埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Todd, this is Elsbeth Tascioni.
她是警局那边的人
She has something to do with the police department,
但没人知道她具体是干嘛的
but nobody knows exactly what.
托德 我的教学大纲是谁敲的
Todd, who types up my syllabuses?
是我 老师
I- I do, sir.
看到这个错别字了吗
And you see here this typo?
对不起 老师
Oh, I'm sorry, sir.
是个 -没关系 别担心
Is it...It doesn't matter, don't worry.
这是英语中最常见拼写的错误
It's the most common error in the English language.
对吗 埃尔莎白 对了我再问一下 托德
Isn't that right, Elsbeth? Oh, just one more question, Todd.
希望不会太私人
I hope it's not too personal,
可是埃尔莎白刚说
but Elsbeth was commenting
她特别喜欢你的古龙水
on how much she loves your cologne.
是什么牌子的
What is it?
我不用古龙水
I don't use cologne.
嗯 那就是你的香体剂了
Um, your deodorant, then.
古爱牌的
Old Irish.
我很喜欢他们的广♥告♥
I like their commercials.
我也喜欢 谢了托德
Me too. Thank you, Todd.
相信埃尔莎白还有问题要补充
I'm sure Elsbeth will have some follow- up questions.
有吗 埃尔莎白 -警官
Anything, Elsbeth? - Officer?
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表