剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
悠悠 今年早些时候 你那会还是世界第一
Yoyo, earlier this year, you were the world number one,
打出了好几场我们从未见过的
playing some of the most astounding tennis
绝妙比赛
we've ever seen.
所以我不得不承认 当初你宣布
So I have to admit, I was pretty shocked
要退役的时候 我相当震惊
when you announced you were retiring.
那个决定落实的怎么样了
How's that decision sitting?
老实说 我认为
Well, to be honest, I believe
我还有很多东西要证明 所以我会参加
I have much more to prove, so I will be entering
即将在纽约举♥行♥的锦标赛
the upcoming tournament in New York.
等等 那我理解的对吗
Wait, so, am I getting this right?
你要推迟退役 -无限期推迟
Your retirement is put off? Indefinitely.
没错 我回来了
Yes, I am back.
嘿 别闹了
Hey, knock that off.
悠悠本该下台了 -这算是个缓冲
Yoyo was supposed to go away. It's a speed bump.
别这么孩子气了
Stop acting like a little child.
我们还是谈谈怎么打败他吧
And let's talk about how we're gonna beat him.
我输给他11次
I've lost to him 11 times.
可你在上海赢过他一次呀
And you beat him once, in Shanghai.
那次他得了阑尾炎
He had appendicitis.
别抱怨了 你要保持头脑清醒
Stop moaning and get your head right.
你能先别拿教练身份跟我谈
Can you just stop being my coach for half a second
而是以父亲的身份跟我说会话吗
and just be my dad?
我们得在纽约好好表现
We need to make a good run in New York,
把你排名升回去
get our ranking back up.
赞助商已经开始犹豫了 -是
The sponsors are starting to get soft. Yeah,
真抱歉啊 妈妈的死影响到了他们的鞋子销♥售♥
I'm so sorry if Mom's dying hurt their shoe sales.
听着
Look.
今天我们过得很不顺 孩子
We've had a bad year, kid.
可是悠悠不可能永远宝刀不老
But Yoyo can't keep up his level of playing forever.
终会有人打败他 如果那个人是我们
Someone's gonna beat him and if it's us,
那将会决定男子网球
it'll make a huge statement
的未来会落在谁手
about who the future of men's tennis is.
这是个机会
This is an opportunity.
你知道别人会把每次悠悠发球局赢我的瞬间
You know, people make TikTok supercuts of every time
剪成抖音视频吗
Yoyo aced me on the serve?
那些视频可长了
And those videos are long.
那么 也许你应该更好的备赛
Well then, maybe you should anticipate better.
闭嘴吧 -嘿 注意你语气
Just stop. Hey, check your tone.
赛场上什么事都可能发生
Anything can happen in these matches.
你知道的
You know that.
是 也许下回他摘胆囊的时候会输一场
Yeah, maybe next time he'll lose a gallbladder.
今天是纽约市哥谭网球
It's day three in New York
公开赛的第三天
at the Gotham Tennis Open,
我们迎来了第一场精彩比赛
and we've got our first marquee match.
我过来看眼 感觉如何
Checking in. How we feeling?
别怕
Fear not.
我已经完成了热身过程中最重要的部分了
I have completed the most important part of the warm- up.
谢谢 亲爱的
Gracias for that, amor mio.
悠悠 我天 你真是疯了
Yoyo, oh, my God, you are so crazy.
没疯
Uh, not crazy.
只是西班牙作风
Just Spanish.
不是吧
Come on, man.
好 我们说下掷硬币的事
AII right, let's talk coin toss.
我要是赢了 就选发球
If I win, I take the serve.
不 大家都以为你会这么做
No. That's what everyone figures you'll do.
咱们来点不一样的
Let's do something different.
不选发球 选场地
Instead of taking the serve, choose a side.
让他先发球 他会因此而困惑
Let him serve first. It'll throw him off and make him
并且意识到你并不害怕他的杀手锏
realize that you're not afraid of his biggest weapon.
可我怕啊
But I am afraid of it.
信我 你赢了掷硬币
Trust me. You win the coin toss,
选择离我近的球场一端
take the far side of the court that's
我就可以随时叫暂停
closest to me, and I can call out
进行早期调整 好吗
any early adjustments, all right?
好了 走吧
AII right. Let's go.
选手可以选择接发球顺序
Players can choose whether to serve or receive
或者如果愿意的话 可以选择
or if they'd prefer, they may choose
场地哪侧
a side of the court.
我发球
I serve.
就是说你选边
That means you choose a side.
这边
This side.
这是家乡英雄
It's the hometown hero
亨特·麦格拉斯对阵悠翰·阿纳尔多
Hunter McGrath versus Johann Arnaldo.
现在 麦格拉斯很有意思
Now, McGrath is interesting,
他潜力很大
he's shown a lot of promise,
但最近要面对丧失亲人的痛苦
but he's struggled a bit lately
他表现的有些不尽如人意
in the face of some personal loss.
漂亮
Let's go.
漂亮
Let's go.
就这么压着他打
Way to stay on him.
现在进入开局阶段
We're now well jnto this opening set,
悠悠像往常一样 状态非常好
and Yoyo is in fantastic form, as usual.
但真正让人惊讶的是亨特·麦格拉斯
But the real surprise is Hunter McGrath,
他每一回合都咬着他打 跟的很紧
who has managed to hang with him at every turn. Stay on him.
加油 -悠悠显然看起来有点沮丧
Let's go, let's go. And Yoyo is clearly looking a bit frustrated.
加油 -悠悠显然看起来有点沮丧
Let's go, let's go. And Yoyo is clearly looking a bit frustrated.
你可以的
You got this.
悠悠有点晃
Bit of a wobble there from Yoyo.
需要医生吗
Need the medic?
为什么
iPor que?
你觉得我弱是吗
Do you think I'm weak?
你是觉得我老了吗 我没事
Do you think I'm old? I'm fine.
漂亮
Vamos.
出现了让人担忧的事
Something very concerning is.
请耐心等待
Just bear with us,
请耐心等待
Just bear with us.
看起来
Oh, it looks like
我们要延长医疗暂停时间了
we're taking an extended medical time- out.
亨特
Hunter.
嘿 跟我聊聊
Hey. Talk to me.
他们让我跟这里等着
Th- They told me to wait here.
我 爸
I...Uh, D- Dad,
我离开球场前
I heard them talking before
听到他们聊天 他们说
I got off the court. They're s...
他们说
they're saying...
他应该是死了
I think he's dead.
不会
S...No.
不可能 不会这样的
No, that's a mistake.
不应该
It wasn't supposed to.
不是这样的
It's, um, it's a mistake.
弄错了
It's a mistake.
我们要去曼哈顿
♪ We ll have Manhattan♪
还有布朗克斯和斯塔滕岛
♪ The Bronx and Staten Island, too♪
穿过动物园
♪ It's lovely going through♪
很快乐
♪ The zoo...♪
这小伙太有才了
Oh, this guy is so talented.
真不敢相信你打出生就在这座城市
I can't believe you've spent your whole life
可却从没来过这里
in the city and you've never been here.
是 我觉得真正的
Yeah, I'm not sure anyone
纽约人是不会来这里的
actually from New York has ever been here.
不是吧 才一个月
No. One month in, and already,
我就把老底亮给你看了
I'm showing you the hidden gems?
忘了哈
Fuhgeddaboudit.
瓦格纳警监近来怎么样
Ooh, how's Captain Wagner?
你是说我上司的上司的上司
Oh, you mean my boss'boss'boss?
他应该挺好吧
I think he's good.
感觉对于那个叫瓦利的
He seems a little stressed
他有点紧张啊
about that Wali guy.
没听过那个人
Never heard of him.
瓦格纳警监并不是完全信任我
Captain Wagner doesn't exactly confide in me.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表