剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
条件?
Conditions?
他期待你在那里
He expects you out there
在您方便的时候讨论它们。
at your convenience to discuss them.
好吧。
All right.
谢谢你,莉薇亚。
Thank you, Livia.
最后。他可能会在卧室里迷路。
Finally. He could get lost in a bedroom.
你好,尤卢斯。
Hello, Iullus.
你看起来好多了。
You look much better.
她好多了。
She is much better.
安东尼娅无法知道。没有人可以。
Antonia can't know. Nobody can.
我们的秘密。
Our secret.
永远。
Forever.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我爱她。
I love her.
我一直都有。
I always have.
哦,众神。
Oh, the gods.
是你?
It was you?
一直都是你?-总是他。
It was you all along? -It was always him.
什么,这就是你的条件?
What, and this is your condition?
我保守你的秘密以换取我的秘密?
That I keep your secret in return for mine?
不,玛塞拉。
No, Marcella.
恐怕不是。
I'm afraid not.
我们知道您永远不会这样做。
We know you'd never do that.
你感觉不好吗?
Do you feel bad?
一点也不。
Not at all.
这是你最后的机会,我的爱人。
This is your last chance, my love.
离我远点。
Get away from me.
继续前进,永不回头,
Keep on going and never look back,
因为我会彻底摧毁你和其他一切。
because I will destroy you and everything else completely.
我知道。
I know.
但不知何故...
But somehow...
它似乎总是比替代方案更好。
it always seems better than the alternative.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
大功告成,
It's done,
就像我们对你的亏欠一样,莉薇亚。
as is our debt to you, Livia.
我已经提醒奴隶们她失踪了,
I've alerted the slaves that she's missing,
但。。。他们可能要过几天才能找到尸体。
but... it might be days before they find the body.
当他们这样做时,你会告诉所有人
And when they do, you're going to tell everyone
她来找你说她怀孕了,
she came to you about her pregnancy,
满怀愧疚和羞愧,急切地寻找出路。
wracked with guilt and shame and desperate for a way out.
我做了我能做的,但是...
I did what I could, but...
她像罗马人一样结束了自己的生命。
She took her own life, like a Roman.
交给我吧。
Leave that to me.
莉薇亚!
Livia!
舅舅想见你。
Uncle wants to see you.
是德鲁苏斯。
It's Drusus.
那真的吗?
True then?
他因伤势过重而死亡。
He died of his wounds.
父亲说德鲁苏斯从马上摔下来了。
Father's putting it out that Drusus fell from a horse.
他觉得这对士气不利
He feels it would be bad for morale
如果人们知道他们最伟大的将军
if people knew that their greatest general
被德国人杀死了。
had been killed by Germans.
但即使我认为这只是卑鄙的。
But even I think that's just mean.
莉薇亚在哪里?
Where's Livia?
好吧。。。
Well...
就是这样。
that's it.
现在结束了。
It's over now.
所以...
So...
你要放弃了?
you're giving up?
你就要让德鲁苏斯白白死去?
You're just going to let Drusus die for nothing?
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
你为罗马立了王位
You made a throne for Rome
你把你的丈夫放在上面,
and you put your husband on it,
你只是要离开它,
and you're just gonna walk away from that,
这样他就可以把他的暴♥政♥交给某个该死的亲戚?
so that he can hand his tyranny on to some fucking relative?
你不继承罗马。
You don't inherit Rome.
这他妈的是一种侮辱。
That's a fucking insult.
你必须接受它,
You have to take it,
我们将接受它。
and we are going to take it.
我们要把它收回来。
We are going to take it back.
你将用奥古斯都结束这种暴♥政♥。
You are going to end this tyranny with Augustus.
你父亲为此而死。
Your father died for that.
你儿子也是。
So did your son.
你不会走开。
You don't get to walk away.
你没有。
You don't.
我是莉薇亚,
I'm Livia,
马库斯·利维乌斯·德鲁苏斯的女儿,
daughter of Marcus Livius Drusus,
我走在我想去的地方。
and I walk where I want.
来自德鲁苏斯。
From Drusus.
对不起,母亲。
I'm sorry, Mother.
不要对我太失望。
Don't be too disappointed in me.
我尽力了。
I tried my best.
但提比略会说明你完成我们开始的事情。
But Tiberius will help you finish what we started.
我答应了他。
I made him promise.
你的儿子,尼禄·克劳狄斯·德鲁苏斯。
Your son, Nero Claudius Drusus.
我有话要告诉你,母亲,
I have something to tell you, Mother,
但你不会喜欢它。
but you're not going to like it.
德鲁苏斯被出♥卖♥♥♥了。
Drusus was betrayed.
德鲁苏斯死后的第二天,
The day after Drusus died,
维斯蒂利乌斯向我求婚。
Vistilius proposed marriage to me.
我震惊了。
I was shocked.
奥古斯都的侄女
The niece of Augustus
对于维斯蒂利乌斯来说,这是一场惊人的比赛。
is a startling match for Vistilius.
他的家庭是省级贵族,
His family are provincial nobility,
而已。
nothing more.
然而他告诉我,他很确定。
Yet he told me that he was certain
我叔叔会同意的。
my uncle would agree.
所有这些都自然而然地引发了我们的思考。
All of which naturally started us thinking
关于继父和维斯蒂利乌斯。
about Stepfather and Vistilius.
然后我们想起来了
And then we remembered
德鲁苏斯写给提比略的信
the letter that Drusus wrote to Tiberius
关于恢复共和国。
about restoring the Republic.
我们记得快递员
And we remembered the courier
德鲁苏斯信任它来交付它。
that Drusus trusted to deliver it.
维斯蒂利乌斯。
Vistilius.
是的,盖乌斯就是这样知道一切的。
Yes, that's how Gaius knew about everything.
“不要告诉母亲或皮索,”事情就这样结束了。
"Don't tell Mother or Piso," that's how it ended.
这就是你还活著的原因。
That's why you're still alive.
这就是为什么他派德鲁苏斯参战的原因
And that's why he sent Drusus to war
并把他留在那里。
and kept him there.
这不是一种荣誉。
It wasn't an honor.
这是一个死亡陷阱。
It was a death trap.
是的。
Yes.
维斯蒂利乌斯一直都知道,
And Vistilius knew all along,
因为他是我叔叔的间谍。
because he was a spy for my uncle.
还有两难的境地,母亲。
And there's the dilemma, Mother.
没有继父,你什么都不是。
Without Stepfather, you're nothing.
如果你报仇,
If you take your revenge,
你会失去你的力量。
you'll lose your power.
如果你保持你的权力,
If you keep your power,
你将度过余生
you'll spend the rest of your life
和那个杀死你儿子的人在一起。
with the man who killed your son.
但他并没有完全白白死去。
But he didn't die entirely in vain.
不。
No.
至少我是自♥由♥的,
At least I'm free,
从你无望的追求中解脱出来
released from your hopeless quest
恢复共和国。
to restore the Republic.
那个梦想和我哥哥一起破灭了。
That dream died with my brother.
你有机会就杀了我。
You should have killed me when you had the chance.
是的。
Yes.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表