剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
你非常冷静地对待这一点。
You're taking this very calmly.
你有计划吗?
Do you have a plan?
你总是有一个计划。
You always have a plan.
是的,我有一个计划。
Yeah, I have a plan.
我有个计划。
I have a plan.
唰
Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
丽薇亚...
Livia...
什么?
What?
什么?这就是我们总是如何克服挫折。
What? This is how we always get past our setbacks.
我们已经几周没有这样做了。
We haven't done it in weeks.
星期。-嗯。
Weeks. -Hmm.
我。。。
I...
什么?
What?
什么,你不要我了吗?
What, don't you want me anymore?
不,只是...
No, it's just...
没关系。
It's okay.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
嗯......
Um...
嗯......
Um...
是的,给她时间。
Yeah, give her time.
她会来的。
She'll come 'round.
不,她不会。
No, she won't.
莉薇亚,我...
Livia, I...
你只有一份工作。一。
You had one job. One.
我可以把婚宴的沙发拆掉吗?
Shall I have the couches for the wedding feast removed?
不,给大家放假一天。
No, give everyone the day off.
你至少应该假装思考
You ought to at least pretend to think
婚礼没有举♥行♥。
the wedding isn't happening.
好吧,如果开始出现任何问题,请发送给我。
Well, if anything starts to go wrong, send for me.
可能出现什么问题?
And what could possibly go wrong?
不!这是你做的!我恨你。
No! This is your doing! I hate you.
控制自己。
Control yourself.
至少有胆量承认。
At least have the guts to admit it.
你只需要等待。-为了什么?
You'll just have to wait. - For what?
我今年18岁。我认识的每个人都结婚了。
I'm 18. Everyone I know is married.
维普萨尼亚已婚,安东尼娅已婚,
Vipsania's married, Antonia's married,
甚至玛塞拉结过两次婚,还有裘莉娅。
even Marcella's been married twice, and Julia.
“甚至玛塞拉”是什么意思?
What do you mean "even Marcella"?
你会结婚的。
You will get married.
在您的监护人的高兴下,
At your guardian's pleasure,
就像其他罗马女孩一样。
just like every other Roman girl.
我不是“其他罗马女孩”。
I am not "every other Roman girl."
除了德鲁苏斯,我永远不会嫁给任何人!
And I will never marry anyone but Drusus!
罗马五大家族之一!
One of the five great families of Rome!
他们有28名领事。
They've had 28 consuls.
我们有多少?一。
How many have we had? One.
你父亲是韦莱特里的放债人。
Your father was a moneylender from Velletri.
我的祖父。
My grandfather.
安东尼娅,拜托,拜托-- -不!不!
Antonia, please, please-- -No! No!
无论你认为莉薇娅做了什么,
Whatever youthink Livia did,
惩罚我妹妹或德鲁苏斯是错误的。
it's wrong to punish my sister or Drusus.
你保持安静。-是的。
You be quiet. -Yes.
闭嘴。
Keep your mouth shut.
我会的。
I will.
是的。我会的。
Yes. I will.
我在所有神面前发誓,直到你允许这桩婚姻,
I swear before all the gods until you allow this marriage,
我不会再吃了。
I will not eat again.
是的。
Yes.
我也不会。
And neither will I.
天啊。
Oh, God.
不用担心。
Don't worry.
我们不会错过很多饭菜。
We won't miss many meals.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
她说的对。
She's right.
莉薇娅想要这段婚姻。
Livia wants this marriage.
她会修复它。
She'll fix it.
我会和莉薇娅谈谈,以确保...
I'll speak to Livia to make sure...
最后出奇地容易。
Surprisingly easy in the end.
你欠我的。
You owe me.
你是那个不想要德鲁苏斯的人
You were the one that didn't want Drusus
嫁入家庭。
marrying into the family.
我只是。。。
I just...
想惹利维亚生气。
wanted to piss off Livia.
甚至她也无法摆脱这一步。
And even she won't be able to get out of this one.
你还不相信她杀了我哥哥,是吗?
You still don't believe she killed my brother, do you?
老实说,玛塞拉,既然你问,
Honestly, Marcella, since you ask,
我不相信莉薇娅做了什么。
I don't believe Livia does anything.
女人经营间谍网路的想法
The idea that a woman runs spy networks
并在幕后神秘地移♥动♥,
and moves mysteriously behind the scenes,
那么。。。
well...
莉薇娅背著她站了起来,
Livia got where she is on her back,
像罗马的其他女孩一样。
like every other girl in Rome.
你还欠我的。
You still owe me.
这他妈的怎么回事?!
What the fuck happened?!
奥克塔维娅!
Octavia!
他们在哪?
Where are they?
别看我。
Don't look at me.
我知道,这不是你的错。
I know, it's not your fault.
没错。这是你的。
That's right. It's yours.
你怎么没看到这一幕?
How didn't you see this coming?
奥克塔维亚总是一个问题。
Octavia was always going to be a problem.
好吧,也许我们也可以毒死她。
Well, maybe we can poison her, too.
是的,有些事情我们只是不大声说出来。
Yeah, some things we just don't say out loud.
嗯,看。
Hmm. Look.
忘记奥克塔维亚。
Forget Octavia.
如果没有军队在某个地方支援你,你就无法占领罗马。
You can't take Rome without an army behind you somewhere.
最大的一个在德国边境。
And the biggest one is on the German border.
让我成为莱茵河军队的将军,
Make me general of the Rhine army,
我会让它成为我的。
and I will make it mine.
在那之后,我嫁给谁并不重要。
After that, it doesn't matter who I marry.
“我嫁给谁。”
"Whom I marry."
我今年20岁,莉薇亚。
I'm 20 years old, Livia.
我的生活正在溜走。
My life is slipping away.
送我去打仗。
Send me to war.
婚礼将在四天后举♥行♥。
The wedding will happen in four days.
在本月的伊德斯,
On the Ides of the month,
那是下一个可用的日期。
that is the next available day.
你能闭嘴等那么久吗?
Can you shut up and wait that long?
而你,让你的傻老婆怀孕了!
And you, make your stupid wife pregnant!
我需要阿格里帕的家人和我的家人联♥系♥在一起。
I need Agrippa's family tied into mine.
亲爱的母亲。
Dear Mother.
所以,呃,
So, the, uh,
情况是... -
situation is... -
...在手,嗯?
...in hand, hmm?
为什么心情不好,小姐?
Why the foul mood, young lady?
当一个男人拒绝一个女人时,
When a man refuses a woman,
在床上,我的意思是,因为——第一次,
in bed, I mean, for-- for the first time,
他在想什么?
what's he thinking?
嗯,老实说,呃...
Well, honestly, uh...
可能是很多事情。
it could be a lot of things.
我今年40岁。
I'm 40 this year.
我知道。不知道该给你什么。
I know. No idea what to get you.
我老了,皮索。
I'm getting old, Piso.
我还没准备好变老。
I'm not ready to get old.
妈妈想让你怀孕。
Mother wants you pregnant.
所以人们明白。
So one understands.
我带了她的一件衣服。
I've brought one of her dresses along.
以防万一。
Just in case.
穿上它。
Put it on.
我上次在那个他妈的身上损失了一大笔钱。
I lost a fortune on that fuck last time out.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表