剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
Do you remember Julia's lover
每个人都在寻找但从未找到?
that everyone was looking for but never found?
我是最后一个忘记这一点的人。
I'm the last fucking person to forget about that.
你认为是莉薇亚设置了维尔比亚吗?
Do you think that it was Livia that had Vilbia set up?
让阿格里帕杀了他?
Got Agrippa to kill him?
嗯,肯定不是尤卢斯。
Well, it certainly wasn't Iullus.
他几乎不能用海绵擦屁♥股♥。
He can barely wipe his ass with a sponge.
玛塞拉。
Marcella.
好吧。这是我所知道的。
All right. Here's what I do know.
是莉薇娅让我母亲退缩了
It was Livia who got my mother to back off
在安东尼娜的婚礼上,
on Antonina's wedding,
我也知道是莉薇娅发现了饥荒,
and I also know it was Livia who uncovered the famine,
回来的时候...
back when...
你知道,粮食省长和腐♥败♥,所有这些,
you know, the grain prefects and the corruption, all that,
这就是那只老鼠大熊座的方式
which is how that rat Ursa
最后和莉薇亚的新爸爸皮索住在一起。
ended up living with Livia's new daddy, Piso.
你知道,多米提乌斯,
You know, Domitius,
你应该多关注女性
you ought to pay more attention to women
和奴隶和八卦
and slaves and gossip
如果你想知道到底发生了什么。
if you want to know what's really going on.
如果莉薇娅真的杀死了维尔比亚,那将是
If Livia did get Vilbia killed, that would be
对她来说非常危险,
very dangerous for her,
如果某些人发现了。
if certain people found out.
真假有关系吗?
Does it matter if it's true or not?
只要某些人认为是。
As long as certain people think it is.
那将是一场极其危险的游戏。
That would be an extremely dangerous game.
如果你想在这个城市拥有任何一种权力,
If you want any kind of power in this city,
最终,你需要摆脱莉薇亚。
eventually, you'll need to get rid of Livia.
德鲁苏斯会找到他的。
Drusus will find him.
他想见你。
He wants to see you.
嘿,你好吗?
Hey, how are you?
我本来想告诉你的。
I meant to tell you.
阿格里帕的遗嘱。
Agrippa's will.
他给你留下了大量的土地遗产。
He left you huge bequests of land.
你现在几乎和我一样富有。
You're nearly as rich as me now.
真?
Really?
他一直爱你。
He always loved you.
我和裘莉娅一起行动太快了吗?
Did I move too fast with Julia?
让事情飘忽不定从来都不是好事。
It's never good to let things drift.
它看起来很弱。
It looks weak.
尤其是现在。
Especially now.
没有人认为你软弱。
Nobody thinks you're weak.
我今天要去看维普萨尼亚和提比略。
I'll see Vipsania and Tiberius today.
当然,她需要一个新的丈夫。
Of course, she'll need a new husband.
你觉得加卢斯怎么样?
What do you think of Gallus?
哦,不用著急。
Oh, there's no need to hurry.
等到你好起来了。
Wait till you're better.
不,我们需要做好准备。
No, we need to be ready.
如果有人要反对我们,他们现在就会这样做。
If anyone's going to move against us, they'll do it now.
没有人会反对我们。
Nobody's going to move against us.
你用毒药做什么?
What are you doing with the poisons?
还没有。- 利维亚。
Nothing yet. - Livia.
我的两个儿子都完全失控了。
Both of my sons are completely out of control.
局势不稳定。
The situation's unstable.
提比略,醒醒。
Tiberius, wake up.
醒来。
Wake up.
莉薇娅今天没有来
Livia didn't come today
“因为她不爱你。
'cause she doesn't love you.
她从来没有。
She never has.
曾几何时...
And once upon a time...
她不是真的爱你。
She doesn't really love you.
...当你还是个小婴儿的时候,
...when you were a tiny baby,
她杀了你。我告诉过你了吗?
she killed you. Did I tell you that?
当你还是个小婴儿的时候。
When you were a tiny baby.
她让你窒息
She smothered you
用她的手...手
with her hands... hands,
直到你无法再呼吸。
until you couldn't breathe anymore.
她的手...
Her hands...
当你死了很久的时候,
And when you were quite dead,
她杀了你,
she killed you,
你知道她当时说了什么吗?
you know what she said then?
她不爱你。
She doesn't love you.
是他...
It was him...
她杀了你。
She killed you.
...或者我们。
...or us.
用她的手...
With her hands...
她杀了你。
she killed you.
她是个怪物。醒来!
She's a monster. Wake up!
哦,这只是一个梦。
Oh, it's just a dream.
这不是梦。
It wasn't a dream.
啊,我无法呼吸。
Ah, I couldn't breathe.
你能穿上一些衣服吗?
Can you put some clothes on?
离开我们。
Leave us.
我知道如果没有这些垃圾,你♥他♥妈♥的不会去希腊。
I knew you wouldn't fuck off to Greece without this rubbish.
这些是母亲的。
These are Mother's.
她找了好几个月。
She was looking for them for months.
你还记得父亲吗?
What do you remember about Father?
爸爸?
Father?
无。
Nothing.
什么都没有?
Nothing at all?
我记得他的尸体。
I remember his corpse.
在中庭看到他供人们参观。
Seeing him in the atrium for people to visit.
之后妈妈带我们去吃蛋糕,庆祝。
Mother took us for cakes afterwards, to celebrate.
这就是你记得的吗?
That's all you remember?
它们是杏仁蛋糕。
They were almond cakes.
为什么?- 我回不去了。
Why? - I can't go back.
我知道。
I know.
但你必须这样做。
But you have to.
不,我没有。
No, I don't.
是的,你愿意。
Yes, you do.
不,我没有。
No, I don't.
总有一天你会摆脱这一切。
One day you'll be free from all this.
但不是现在。
But not now.
不是这样的。
Not like this.
请。
Please.
放开我。
Let me go.
请。
Please.
看著我。
Look at me.
他永远不会原谅你。
He'll never forgive you.
不安全...
It's not safe...
对于任何人。
for anyone.
这对你来说不安全。
It's not safe for you.
我不在乎我。
I don't care about me.
我知道。
I know.
我。。。
I...
我无法控制它。
I can't control it.
本人。
Myself.
他。
Him.
没有你,我做不到。
I can't do this without you.
哦,我...我无法呼吸。
Oh, I... I can't breathe.
你不能——你不能让我一个人呆著。
You can't-- you can't leave me alone.
台伯,不,不。
Tiber, no, no.
不,停下。停。
No, stop. Stop.
停。停下。
Stop. Stop it.
不,停。停。
No. Stop. Stop.
我是个怪物。- 否
I'm a monster. - No. No.
你不是。你是我的兄弟。
You're not. You're my brother.
你是我的,你是我的兄弟。
You're my-- you're my brother.
好?
Okay?
愚蠢的自信。
Stupid self-confidence.
妈妈。
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表