剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
Mother.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
你好吗?-是的。
Are you fine? - Yeah.
这不是我的主意,
It wasn't my idea,
与裘莉娅的婚姻。
the marriage to Julia.
是的。但你不后悔,是吗?
Yes. But you're not sorry, are you?
嗯,没有。
Well, no.
他妈的!
Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥的。
What a fuck-up.
告诉我你可以解决这个问题。
Tell me you can fix this.
我们得谈谈。
We need to talk.
你父亲病了。
Your father's ill.
明。为他服务正确。
Brilliant. Serves him right.
希望他尖叫著死去。
Hope he dies screaming.
他想见你们俩。
He wants to see you both.
现在。
Now.
不要让他在我们之间做出选择。
Don't make him choose between us.
他会永远选择我。
He will always choose me.
哦,父亲。很抱歉你身体不舒服。
Oh, Father. I'm so sorry you're unwell.
我很好。
I'm fine.
不,他不是。
No, he isn't.
你闻起来像妓院。
You smell like a whorehouse.
这是玛塞拉给我买♥♥的这种新香水。
It's this new perfume Marcella bought me.
妈跟你说了婚礼的事?
Your mother told you about the wedding?
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这是一个莫大的荣誉。
It's a great honor.
是的,我想阿格里帕会很高兴的。
Yes, and I think Agrippa would be pleased.
恭喜你,提比略。
Congratulations, Tiberius.
我为你们俩感到高兴。
I'm so happy for you both.
恭喜你,提比略。
Congratulations, Tiberius.
对不起你们俩。
So sorry for you both.
继父。
Stepfather.
我们是来告别的。
We came to say goodbye.
啊。
Ah.
安东尼娜。
Antonina.
再见,安东尼娜。
Goodbye, Antonina.
我们会回来参加婚礼的。
We'll be back for the wedding.
带我德国。
Bring me Germany.
如果是你,我不介意。
I wouldn't mind if it were you.
小心。
Be careful.
其他人住在提比略里面,
Someone else lives inside Tiberius,
你不想见他。
and you don't want to meet him.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
为了你的父亲提比略和离婚。
for your father, Tiberius, and the divorce.
是的。我很快就会再婚。
Yes. I'll be married again in no time.
等我发现后,我会让你知道是谁。
I'll let you know who it is when I find out.
谢谢你把他带回来。
Thank you for bringing him back.
如果您希望我们等待,我们会的。
If you want us to wait, we will.
我现在将我的军队留在德国。
I'll keep my army in Germany for now.
我爱你,母亲。
I love you, Mother.
不要回德国。
Don't go back to Germany.
拜托,这不安全。
Please, it's not safe.
这就是为什么他把你留在那里。
That's why he's keeping you there.
不,他不是。
No, he isn't.
你又什么都不担心了。
50吨♥
You're worrying about nothing again.
我也不能失去你。
I can't lose you, too.
我们需要谈谈一些事情。
We need to talk about something.
我会写的。
I'll write.
你从不给任何人写信。
You never write to anybody.
我会写信给你。
I'll write to you.
德鲁苏斯。
Drusus.
当您到达时,我们准备再次搬家。
We're ready to move again when you are.
我需要完成这个。
I need to finish this.
他妈的代码。-这里。
Fucking code. - Here.
让我帮忙。
Let me help.
有什么急事?
What's so urgent?
这只是我想去提比略的东西。
It's just something I want to get off to Tiberius.
谢谢。
Thank you.
“M”...
"M"...
一二。
One-two.
“O”...
"O"...
六八。
Six-eight.
“啧”...
"T"...
三四。
Three-four.
你确定这是他的代码,而不是母亲的代码吗?
Are you sure this is his code, and not Mother's?
我不是一个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥。
I'm not a complete idiot.
这是最新的吗?
And it is the latest one?
呃。。。他妈的。
Uh... fuck.
不,这是正确的。
No, it is the right one.
只有我哥哥的手。
My brother's hand only.
这是给莉薇亚的。-答案是肯定的。
And this is for Livia. - Of course.
呃,我今晚不会回来的。
Uh, I won't make it back tonight.
尽可能赶上我们。
Catch us up when you can.
你——跟我来。
You--come with me.
坐起来。
Mount up.
提比略,我知道你不会同意我的看法,
Tiberius, I know you won't agree with me,
而母亲永远不会。
and Mother never will.
但现在是采取行动的时候了。
But now is the time to act.
如果我把我的军团带到罗马,
If I bring my legions to Rome,
你从巴尔干地区带来你的,
and you bring yours from the Balkans,
继父将不得不放弃权力。
Stepfather will have to cede power.
如果我们一起行动,我们可以恢复共和国
If we act together, we can restore the Republic
没有流血或战争。
without bloodshed or war.
对于莉薇亚,来自安东尼娜。
For Livia, from Antonina.
但我不能独自完成。
But I cannot do it alone.
这将把我们两个人带到一起——
It will take both of us together--
压倒性的武力展示。
an overwhelming show of force.
对于来自德鲁苏斯的提比略·尼禄。
For Tiberius Nero from Drusus.
仔细想想。给我你的答案。
Think this over. Give me your answer.
不要告诉母亲或皮索。
And don't tell Mother or Piso.
令人印象深刻,即使按照您的标准。
Impressive, even by your standards.
请离开我们。
Leave us, please.
安东尼娜,我假设。
Antonina, I assume.
把信给我。
Give me the letter.
回信。
Write back.
你要我告诉他我支援继父。
You want me to tell him I support Stepfather.
我们有什么选择?
What choice do we have?
我们可以毒死继父
We could poison Stepfather
并带出你锻造的意志,
and bring out that will you forged,
指定德鲁苏斯为继任者。
naming Drusus as successor.
要不。
Or not.
妈妈。。。
Mother...
...当我还是个婴儿的时候,
...when I was a baby,
你用你的让我窒息了吗
did you suffocate me with your
赤手空拳直到我死了?
bare hands until I was dead?
是的。为什么?
Yes. Why?
嗯,我想这种事情一定会发生...
Well, I guess that sort of thing was bound to happen...
迟早。
sooner or later.
我们在逃亡。
We were on the run.
赏金猎人找到了我们。
Bounty hunters found us.
他们都在树林里。我们躲起来了。
They were all around in the woods. We were hiding.
然后你开始哭泣。
And then you started to cry.
是我还是你。- 我阻止了你哭泣。
It was me or you. - I stopped you crying.
安全的时候,安提戈涅把你放进了溪流里。
When it was safe, Antigone put you in a stream.
冷水把你带回来了。
Cold water brought you back.
我去了黑社会。- 然后你回来了。
I went to the underworld. - And then you came back.
其他人和我一起回来了。
Someone else came back with me.
我不相信“坏”提比略。
I don't believe in "Bad" Tiberius.
他只是德鲁苏斯在你小时候编造的人。
He's just someone Drusus made up when you were kids.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表