剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
我们都想知道
We were all wondering
如果你毒死了马塞勒斯。
if you poisoned Marcellus.
对不起,什么?
I'm sorry, what?
你丈夫一直在看奴隶。
Your husband's been seeing a slave.
这是背叛,整个秘密生活。
It's betrayal, the whole secret life.
我认为这是对马塞勒斯的回报。
I think this is payback for Marcellus.
我没看到。
And I didn't see it.
我认识你吗?-我是维尔比亚。
Do I know you? -I'm Vilbia.
我是奥古斯都的女儿。
And I'm the daughter of Augustus.
你需要什么,维尔比亚?
What do you need, Vilbia?
与利维亚·德鲁西拉的观众。
An audience with Livia Drusilla.
你想和她在一起吗?
And what do you want with her?
我的儿子——我要盖乌斯收养他。
My son-- I want Gaius to adopt him.
我需要你的支援。
I need your support.
我今年要竞选领事。
I'm running for consul this year.
贵。
Expensive.
多米提乌斯——
Domitius--
他冷酷无情,野心勃勃。
he's ruthless, ambitious.
他是我接触过的最冷的东西。
He's the coldest thing I've ever touched.
多米提乌斯是你任何权力的直接对手。
Domitius is your direct rival for any kind of power.
尤卢斯一直与茱莉亚亲密无间,
Iullus has been intimate with Julia,
尤卢斯和我,这只发生在我怀孕的时候,
Iullus and I, this only happens when I'm pregnant,
所以我总是知道我丈夫是父亲。
so I always know my husband's the father.
好吧,派对结束了,裘莉娅。这也是。
Well, the party's over, Julia. So is this.
波西亚。
Porcia.
你是我唯一的家人,莉薇亚。
You are my only family, Livia.
我不知道还能向谁求助。
I don't know who else to turn to.
但你需要离开罗马。
But you need to leave Rome.
照顾我的女儿。
Look after my daughter.
哦! -去埃及...
Oh! -Go to Egypt...
别忘了我。
Don't forget me.
...在那里,我们发现谁是饥荒的幕后黑手,
...it's there we find out who was behind the famine,
确实。
for sure.
我怀孕了...
I am pregnant...
...和你丈夫的儿子。
...with your husband's son.
找出是谁做的。
Find out who did this.
不惜一切代价。
Whatever it takes.
你背叛了我,我的爱人。
You betrayed me, my love.
我从不在乎她杀了马塞勒斯。
I never cared that she killed Marcellus.
我关心她被抓住了。
I care that she got caught.
我需要你为我做点什么。
I need you to do something for me.
离婚?
Divorce?
流亡。
Exile.
她被流放了。
She's been exiled.
没有婚姻关系,
Without the marriage connection,
我们对他毫无意义。
we're meaningless to him.
我们永远不会为我们的祖父报仇
We'll never avenge our grandfather
永远不恢复共和国。
and never restore the republic.
[掌声]
[applause]
领事办公室
The office of Consul
是罗马所能给予的最大♥荣♥誉。
is the greatest honor Rome can bestow.
今晚是我的荣幸
It is my honor tonight
介绍今年选举的获胜者。
to introduce the winners of this year's elections.
普布利乌斯·科尼利厄斯·西庇阿!
Publius Cornelius Scipio!
还有卢修斯·多米蒂乌斯·阿赫诺巴布斯。
And Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus.
任何你需要的东西。总是。
Anything you need. Always.
[模糊的对话]
[indistinct conversations]
母亲曾经喜欢这些选举之夜的派对。
Mother used to love these election night parties.
婊♥子♥,背刺...
Bitching, backstabbing...
情节。
plots.
我从没想过我会这么说,但我开始怀疑
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to wonder
她是否从这里回来。
whether she's coming back from this.
兄弟,现在由我们决定。
It's up to us now, brother.
万事。
Everything.
嫉妒没有意义,我的爱人。
No point in being envious, my love.
如果你接受我的建议,多米提乌斯现在可能已经灰烬了。
If you'd taken my advice, Domitius might be ash by now.
阿格里帕早上将离开罗马。
Agrippa will be out of Rome in the morning.
我现在随时都会弹出。
I'm going to pop any day now.
可能是我们很长一段时间以来的最后机会。
Might be our last chance for a long time.
恭喜,领事。
Congratulations, Consul.
你说你会考虑的。
You said you'd think about it.
报复莉薇娅是你的激♥情♥,不是我的激♥情♥。
Revenge on Livia is your passion, not mine.
再也没有比这更好的时代了。
There will never be a better time.
她孤身一人,很虚弱...
She's alone and weak...
并离开罗马。
and out of Rome.
她已经死了,玛塞拉。
She's already dead, Marcella.
你只是没有注意到。-[伙计]干得好,多米提乌斯。
You just haven't noticed. - Well done, Domitius.
当之无愧。-谢谢。
Richly deserved. -Thank you.
奥古斯都和阿格里帕不会永远活著,
Augustus and Agrippa won't live forever,
可悲的是,你的母亲走了。
and sadly, your mother's gone.
我们需要为接下来的事情做计划,
We need to plan for what comes next,
除非我们希望它是多米提乌斯。
unless we want it to be Domitius.
你有什么想法?
What did you have in mind?
三驾马车。
A Triumvirate.
我们三个人平分一切——
Everything divided equally between the three of us--
权力
power,
土地和军队。
land, and army.
我们必须清算多米提乌斯。
We'd have to liquidate Domitius.
还有他的支援者。
And his supporters.
我希望我们也不必清算尤卢斯。
I hope we don't have to liquidate Iullus, too.
我的朋友们,我可以请你们中的任何一个舞者吗?
My friends, can I offer either of you a dancer?
没有。你可以废除规定
No. You can scrap the regulations
这限制了唐楼的高度。
which limit the height of the tenement buildings.
我还需要见见莉薇亚。
I still need to see Livia.
她还在。
She's still away.
我不知道她在哪里。我能告诉你什么?
I don't know where she is. What can I tell you?
试著问皮索。
Try asking Piso.
多米提乌斯是谁?
Who's that with Domitius?
维尔比亚和他的兄弟。
Vilbia and his brother.
商人,把选票卖♥♥给了多米提乌斯。
Businessman, sold votes to Domitius.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你从你妻子那里听到了吗?
You heard from your wife yet?
我收到的最后一封信来自埃及,
Last letter I received was from Egypt,
那是不久前的事了。
and that was a while ago.
兄弟,已经快一年了。
It's been nearly a year, brother.
你一定想念她。
You must miss her.
我知道我知道。
I know I do.
我再也忍♥受不了这种可笑的把戏了。
I can't bear this ludicrous charade for another moment.
什么?不,妈妈-- -嘘!
What? No, Mother-- -Shh!
妈妈!-安静。
Mother! -Quiet.
我知道没有人应该知道
I know that nobody is supposed to know
到底发生了什么,
what reallyhappened,
没有人被允许提及它。
and nobody's allowed to mention it.
但你不能在这个家庭保守秘密。
But you can't keep secrets in this family.
每个人都知道莉薇娅对那个可怜的女孩做了什么。
Everybody knows what Livia did to that poor girl.
你流放她是对的。
And you were right to exile her.
要知道,男人独处是不自然的,
You know, it's not natural for a man to be alone,
作为你的妹妹,我有责任告诉你。
and as your sister, it is my duty to tell you.
你现在必须和莉薇娅离婚。
You must divorce Livia now.
你应该自♥由♥,再婚
You deserve to be free, to get married again
对一些漂亮的,年轻的...来自合适家庭的女孩...
to some nice, young... girl from a suitable family...
...谁能给你生个儿子。
...who can give you a son.
不是意见,
Not opinions,
无休止的丑闻。
endless scandal.
那我就把它当作是的。
I'll take that as a yes then.
他妈的。
Fuck.
一辈子,莉薇亚,
All your life, Livia,
你一直生活在你对你父亲的誓言中。
you've lived with that oath you made to your father.
当你成功的时候,你还是个孩子。
You were a child when you made it.
你是放弃我,皮索,还是只是放弃共和国?
Are you giving up on me, Piso, or just the republic?
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表