剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
哦,真是个惊喜。
Oh, what a surprise.
他们在移♥动♥。
They're on the move.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
你好吗?
How are you?
你不来吗?
Will you not come?
甚至参加仪式?
Even to the ceremony?
嗯。
Hmm.
盖乌斯,我要你回来...
Gaius, I want you to come back...
今晚,婚礼结束后。
here tonight, after the wedding.
我有件事很重要想问你。
There's something important I want to ask you.
我现在在这里。这是什么?
I'm here now. What is it?
享受这一天,只要答应稍后再来看我。
Enjoy the day and just promise to come back and see me later.
发誓。
Swear.
我发誓。
I swear.
那么?
Well?
裘莉娅!裘莉娅,来吧!该起床了。
Julia! Julia, come on! Time to get up.
你今天就要结婚了!
You're getting married today!
走开。让我睡觉。呸。
Go away. Let me sleep. Ugh.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
这不能再继续下去了。
This can't go on.
你需要振作起来。
You need to pull yourself together.
不。
No.
我不是不喝酒就这样做的。
I'm not doing this without a drink.
不喝酒你什么都做不了。
You don't do anything without a drink.
你和格拉古的婚外情是罗马的丑闻。
Your affair with Gracchus is the scandal of Rome.
你父亲没有听说过这是一个奇迹。
It's a miracle your father hasn't heard about it.
连我都听说过,
Even I heard about it,
我住在他妈的德国的森林里。
and I live in a forest in fucking Germany.
如果有人发现你在哪里遇见他——
And if anyone ever finds out where you met him--
什么?哼?为什么?她在哪里遇见他的?
What? Huh? Why? Where did she meet him?
看,裘莉娅,试著看看你的婚姻
Look, Julia, just try to see your marriage
到提比略作为一个新的开始。
to Tiberius as a fresh start.
哦。
Oh.
你说是一个新的开始?
A fresh start, you say?
我病了,
I am sick,
厌倦了被买♥♥卖♥♥和欺负
sick of being bought and sold and bulled
就像农场小母牛一样。我的意思是,你不是吗?
like a farmyard heifer. I mean, aren't you?
这就是游戏,每个人都必须玩它。
That's the game, and everyone has to play it.
听著,裘莉娅。
Listen, Julia.
你需要非常非常小心提比略。
You need to be very, very careful with Tiberius.
他有你永远不想看到的一面。
There's a side of him you don't ever want to see.
好吧,这里有一个惊喜给你,安东尼娜,
Well, here's a surprise for you, Antonina,
提比略没有我想要看到的一面。
there is no side of Tiberius that I everwant to see.
“新的开始”?
"A fresh start"?
认真地?
Seriously?
看在你♥妈♥的♥份上。
For fuck's sake.
“这就是游戏,每个人都必须玩它。
"That's the game and everyone has to play it."
你到底期待什么?
What did you expect, really?
好吧,好吧。所以,这是新计划。
All right, fine. So, this is the new plan.
我们只需要让她度过今天,
We just have to get her through today,
让她远离格拉古和提比略以及葡萄酒
keep her away from Gracchus and Tiberius and the wine
还有她的父亲和尤卢斯。
and her father and Iullus.
嘿,提比略。怎么样?
Hey, Tiberius. How's it going?
“怎么样”?
"How's it going"?
好吧,我美丽,脆弱的妻子已经嫁出去了
Well, my beautiful, fragile wife has been married off
到那个贪婪的叽叽喳喳喳喳,加卢斯,当他骑马时,
to that venal twat, Gallus, and while he mounts,
进入并玷污我美丽、脆弱的妻子,
enters, and defiles my beautiful, fragile wife,
我喝醉了,我不能离婚
I'm getting a spiteful drunk that I can't divorce
甚至为了自己的娱乐而滥用,
or even abuse for my own entertainment,
因为她是一个精神暴君的女儿。
because she's the daughter of a psychopathic tyrant.
所以,我不知道,尤卢斯,你觉得进展如何?
So, I don't know, Iullus, how do you think it's going?
是的。
Yeah.
你怎么样?你还好吗?
How about you? Are you all right to officiate?
是的。当然。
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
裘莉娅和我很久以前就完成了。
Julia and I finished a long time ago.
这是——她嫁给谁或和谁睡觉对我来说没什么,
It's--It's nothing to me whom she marries or sleeps with,
虽然我不...
although I don't...
明白为什么女人觉得格拉古很有吸引力。
get why women find Gracchus attractive.
无论如何,我,呃,我当然结束了。
Anyway, I'm, uh, I'm over it, of course.
加卢斯和维普萨尼亚显然被邀请了。
Gallus and Vipsania are obviously invited.
我们需要让提比略远离他们两个......
We need to keep Tiberius away from both of them...
和裘莉娅...和母亲。
and Julia... and Mother.
没有人希望坏提比略破坏派对。
Nobody wants bad Tiberius gatecrashing the party.
水会一直流向大海吗?
Does the water go all the way to the sea?
是的。从这里周围的所有河流和瀑布。
Yes. From all the rivers and falls around here.
不过,它首先去罗马。
It goes to Rome first, though.
只有礼貌。
Only polite.
加油。我们迟到了。
Come on. We're late.
你。
You.
我受够了你在床上生闷气
I'm fed up with you sulking in bed
并为自己感到难过。
and feeling sorry for yourself.
德鲁苏斯说的不对。
Drusus isn't right.
我的意思是,大多数时候他是,然后突然间他不是了。
I mean, most of the time he is, and then suddenly he isn't.
嗯,坏德鲁苏斯。
Mm. Bad Drusus.
不,他不坏。他只是冲动。
No, he isn't bad. He's just impulsive.
与错误的人和错误的时间,
With the wrong people and at the wrong time,
冲动可能非常危险。
impulsive can be very dangerous.
这就是为什么它是糟糕的德鲁苏斯。
That's why it's bad Drusus.
他从来没有克服过那个荡♥妇♥,双子座。
And he's never gotten over that slut, Gemina.
他告诉你的?
He told you that?
他在睡梦中说话。你知道的。
He talks in his sleep. You know that.
他还在说什么...
What else does he talk about...
在睡梦中?
in his sleep?
哦。母亲的小弟♥子♥。
Oh. Mother's little disciple.
我更喜欢你的蔑视而不是你的自怜。
I prefer your contempt to your self-pity.
你是对的,安东尼娜。
You're right, Antonina.
我们需要让德鲁苏斯远离继父。
We need to keep Drusus away from Stepfather.
我们必须把他从德国召回。
And we have to get him recalled from Germany.
那里一片黑暗,在森林里。
There's a darkness there, in the forests.
东西。。。其他。
Something... other.
它正在消耗他。
It's consuming him.
我也感觉到了。
I feel it, too.
奥古斯 都。我希望我能找到你。
Augustus. I hope I find you well.
请允许我介绍将军的正式报告
Allow me to present the General's formal report
以及莱茵河军队的帐目报表。
and the statement of accounts from the Rhine Army.
什么是非正式报告?
What's the informal report?
这是一场残酷的消耗战。
It's a brutal war of attrition.
它正在对每个人造成伤害,包括德鲁苏斯。
And it's taking its toll on everyone, including Drusus.
他冒著巨大的风险,从前线领导。
He takes great risks, leads from the front.
他的妻子担心生病,想把他召回。
His wife is worried sick, wants to have him recalled.
但他的手下崇拜他。他们会跟著他去任何地方。
But his men adore him. They'll follow him anywhere.
我需要破译他的信。
I need to decipher his letters.
把钥匙给我。
Bring me the key.
我永远不会忘记我的朋友。
I never forget my friends.
让他和你一起玩骰子。
Get him to play dice with you.
当我看的时候,它会分散他的注意力。
It'll distract him while I look.
是的,我确实喜欢一场美好的婚礼——
Yeah, I do love a good wedding--
阴谋、婊♥子♥和战斗。
the plotting and the bitching and the fighting.
我记得我的第一个。
I remember my first one.
你想在晚宴上屠♥杀♥盖乌斯和阿格里帕。
You wanted to butcher Gaius and Agrippa at the dinner.
什么,你父亲告诉你的?
What, did your father tell you that?
不,你吵架的时候我在外面窥探。
No, I was snooping outside while you argued.
“这实际上是一种传统,”你说。
"It's practically a tradition," you said.
嗯,是的。
Well, it was.
但是,很明显,我会等到甜点之后。
But, obviously, I would've waited until after dessert.
当年杀了那两个人
Killing those two back then
会解决很多问题。
would've solved a lot of problems.
做了很多新的。
Made a lot of new ones.
莉薇亚,趴下!
Livia, get down!
得到女人!杀了其余的!
Get the woman! Kill the rest!
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表