剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
你们两个将与斯特拉波和禁卫军一起组织搜索,
You two will organize the search with Strabo and the Praetorians,
我的权威,
my authority,
但没有人能知道你在找什么。
but nobody can know what you're looking for.
多米提乌斯,
Domitius,
有一所房♥子我想让你亲自搜查。
there's a house I want you to search personally.
德鲁苏斯。
Drusus.
裘莉娅。
Julia.
尤卢斯怎么样?
How's Iullus?
好吧,他正忙著寻找自己
Well, he's busy looking for himself
所以阿格里帕可以杀了他。
so Agrippa can kill him.
提比略。
Tiberius.
嗯,她觉得他是怎么回事?-好吧,去你♥妈♥的♥!
Well, how does she think he is? - Well, fuck you!
我很高兴我们杀死了你愚蠢的,该死的水龟!
I'm glad we killed your stupid, fucking terrapin!
他妈的!
Fuck!
我们收到了你的信息,母亲。
We got your message, Mother.
皮索告诉我们关于维尔比亚的事情。
Piso told us about Vilbia.
我们都非常抱歉。
We're both very sorry.
不好意思?
Sorry?
哦。我想你。
Oh. I missed you.
我想你。
I missed you.
哦,去他妈的。你知道,我不是那种母亲。
Oh, fuck it. You know, I was no kind of mother.
婴儿很无聊。孩子也是。
Babies are boring. So are children.
我喜欢...政党和政♥治♥,
And I loved... parties and politics,
但我的意思是,谁没有呢?
but I mean, who doesn't?
我也讨厌做家务。
And I hated housework, too.
所有...罗马女伎。
All that...Roman matron shit.
有那么糟糕吗?
Is that so bad?
莉薇亚!士兵!
Livia! Soldiers!
他们正在搜查房♥子。
They're searching the house.
留在这里,看不见,你们所有人。
Stay here, out of sight, all of you.
莉薇亚。
Livia.
我很高兴看到你很好。
I'm glad to see you well.
多米提乌斯。
Domitius.
这是怎么回事?-[多米提乌斯笑]
What's going on? -[Domitius laughs]
显然是在找裘莉娅。
Looking for Julia, apparently.
恺撒希望他的女儿今天回到他身边
Caesar wishes his daughter returned to him today
以避免严重的政♥治♥困难。
to avert a severe political difficulty.
如果她没有在夜幕降临时回来,
If she's not back by nightfall,
她的私人奴隶
her personal slaves
将在酷刑下接受审讯。
will be interrogated under torture.
他们会给他裘莉娅情人的名字。
They will give him the name of Julia's lover.
哇。
Wow.
但是你为什么要告诉我这个?
But why are you telling me this?
老实说,我不知道。
Honestly, I have no idea.
但是奥古斯都让我提一下
But Augustus asked me to mention it
如果我碰巧碰到你。
if I happened to bump into you.
你老公怎么样?
How's your wife?
安东尼娅很好,谢谢。
Antonia's well, thank you.
我相信我们都期待著
And I'm sure we both look forward
在罗马见到你...很快。
to seeing you back in Rome... soon.
嗯。我也是。
Hmm. As do I.
好吧,把我的爱送给她。
Well, send her my love.
操。
Fuck.
在这里等著。
Wait here.
你怎么能这样做?
How could you do this?
好吧,我没有要求她背叛她的丈夫。
Well, I didn't ask her to betray her husband.
全部取下。
Take it all off.
一切都关闭了。
Everything off.
这是怎么回事?我们等待多米努斯。
What's going on? We wait for the Dominus.
没有必要。
There's no need for that.
他们的衣服会一直穿著。
Their clothes will remain on.
分♥析♥。
Analysis.
茱莉亚的奴隶将放弃尤卢斯。
Julia's slaves will give up Iullus.
现在没有他活下来的场景,
There's now no scenario in which he survives,
这简化了您的继任计划。
which simplifies your plans for the succession.
无论如何,最终可能不得不走到这一步。
It might have to come to that in the end, anyway.
什么?
What?
尤卢斯认为他会与我和德鲁苏斯分享权力。
Iullus thinks he's going to share power with me and Drusus.
什么?
What?
他当然不会喜欢我们把它交还给参议院。
He certainly won't like us handing it back to the Senate.
否则,这个烂摊子的受益者就是多米提乌斯。
Otherwise, the beneficiary of this mess is Domitius.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
随著你流亡,阿格里帕疏远,
With you in exile and Agrippa estranged,
奥古斯都旁边打开了一个空间。
a space opens up right next to Augustus.
我们不想这样,是吗?妈妈?
And we don't want that, do we? Mother?
如果有人能让阿格里帕退缩,那就是你。
If anyone can get Agrippa to back off, it's you.
我错过了什么吗?
Am I missing something?
裘莉娅不是乱七八糟的混♥蛋♥吗
Is Julia not the fucker with the mess
我们希望能让你回到游戏中,
that we were hoping for that gets you back in the game,
提醒你丈夫你还活著?
remind your husband that you're still alive?
我为什么要这样做?我为什么要说明裘莉娅?
Why should I? Why should I help Julia?
嗯?她妈妈把我放在这里。
Hmm? Her mother put me here.
你自己帮了忙。
You helped with that yourself.
而尤卢斯就是我们中的一员!
And Iullus is one of us!
莉薇亚。
Livia.
所以,你知道情况吗?
So, you're aware of the situation?
是的。
Yeah.
尤卢斯是个漂亮的小男孩。
Iullus was a beautiful little boy.
他父亲的形象。
Image of his father.
有时甚至现在,我也觉得我看到了一个鬼。
Sometimes even now, I feel like I'm seeing a ghost.
他只是我的继子。
He is just my stepson.
但他是...
But he is...
他是我现在唯一的儿子。
He's the only son I have now.
你是唯一能感动我弟弟的人
You are the only one that can move my brother
并控制阿格里帕。
and control Agrippa.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
我知道。-嗯。
I know. -Hmm.
你欠我的,莉薇亚。
You owe me, Livia.
你欠我的。
You owe me this.
我不知道怎么做。
I don't know how.
我没有。
I don't.
对不起,对不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
哦。
Oh.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
对。
Right.
什么?
What?
无。
Nothing.
我们一直在寻找裘莉娅。
We've been out looking for Julia.
哦,别这样。
Oh, stop it.
这不公平。
It's not fair.
我不知道我为什么这样做。
I don't know why I did it.
我没想到。我只是做到了。
I didn't think. I just did it.
现在每个人都讨厌我。
Now everyone hates me.
是的。
Yes.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
别无他法。
There's no other way.
你必须去找你父亲坦白。
You must go to your father and confess.
你必须告诉他一切。
You must tell him everything.
如果你不这样做,你的奴隶无论如何都会背叛尤卢斯。
If you don't, your slaves will betray Iullus anyway.
一定有血。
There must be blood.
男人会拥有它,阿格里帕会拥有它。
The men will have it, Agrippa will have it.
你仍然可以拯救你自己和你的婚姻。
You can still save yourself and your marriage.
你父亲会原谅你的,因为他必须这样做。
Your father will forgive you because he has to.
他不能允许与阿格里帕离婚。
He cannot allow a divorce with Agrippa.
所以,你去告诉他们我告诉你的。
So, you just go and tell them exactly what I told you.
提比略会和你一起去。
Tiberius will go with you.
难道不是德鲁苏斯?
Can't it be Drusus?
哦,他有自己的烂摊子要收拾。
Oh, he has his own mess to clear up.
不用担心。
Don't worry.
右。
Right.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表