剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
多米提乌斯。
Domitius.
你去哪儿了?
Where've you been?
你刚刚错过了论♥坛♥上的大型集♥会♥。
You just missed the big rally at the Forum.
里面挤满了人,
It was packed with people,
叔叔发表了演讲,每个人都为他欢呼,
and Uncle made a speech and everyone cheered him,
然后他们向暴徒扔了数百个面包。
and then they threw hundreds of loaves of bread into the mob.
你应该看过战斗。这比奥♥运♥会要好。
You should've seen the fighting. It was better than the Games.
我很高兴饥荒结束了。
I'm just so glad that the famine is over.
我知道。一直被困在室内,
I know. Stuck indoors the whole time,
所有的商店都关门了。
all the shops shut.
她的意思是所有那些挨饿的人,我想。
She meant all those people starving, I think.
当尘埃落定时,
When the dust settles,
我想参与调查。
I'd like to be part of the investigation.
什么调查?
What investigation?
好吧,显然我们正在追求
Well, obviously we're going after
参与阴谋的每个人。
everyone involved in the conspiracy.
不。我们正在掩盖这一切。
No. We're covering it all up.
如果它传出了阴谋,
If it got out about the conspiracy,
奥古斯都会因为让它发生而显得软弱。
Augustus would look weak for letting it happen.
是的。而且愚蠢。
Yes. And foolish.
但如果不是,
But if it doesn't,
他看起来像一个结束饥荒的神。
he looks like a god for ending the famine.
这很聪明。-是的。
That's smart. - Yeah.
不是我的主意。
Not my idea.
男孩。
Boys.
这在我脑海中已经有一段时间了,
This has been on my mind for a while,
当我不在的时候。
while I was away.
尤卢斯、提比略、德鲁苏斯,以及现在的多米提乌斯。
Iullus, Tiberius, Drusus, and now Domitius.
你们是我的儿子。
You are my sons.
虽然假装不然很适合我...
And though it suits me to pretend otherwise...
共和国已经死了。
the Republic is dead.
它再也不会回来了。
It's never coming back.
所以,无论好坏,我现在是罗马。
So, for better or worse, I am now Rome.
当我死后,罗马♥会♥来到你身边...
And when I die, Rome will come to you...
你们所有人...
all of you...
如果你想要它。
if you want it.
但如果你想要它,
But if you want it,
你需要告诉我你已经准备好了。
you need to show me you're ready.
好吧,幸运的是我没有野心。
Well, it's lucky I'm not ambitious.
躲在阴凉处要安全得多。
Much safer to hide in the shade.
从我这里拿走它。
Take it from me.
对你来说是个好消息,尤卢斯。
Good news for you, Iullus.
我又怀孕了,
I'm pregnant again,
所以我们见面是安全的。
so it's safe for us to see each other.
晚安,尤卢斯。
Goodnight, Iullus.
这并不完全安全。
It's not exactly safe.
我想你。
I miss you.
平常的地方,明天?-第五个小时。
The usual place, tomorrow? -The fifth hour.
你仍然需要管理阿格里帕。
You still need to manage Agrippa.
甜蜜的你让皮索和第谷占功劳,
Sweet of you to let Piso and Tycho take the credit,
对于西库鲁斯。
for Siculus.
一个女人必须知道自己的位置。
A woman has to know her place.
上♥床♥睡觉。
Come to bed.
可能需要一段时间。
It might be a while.
叫醒我。
Wake me up.
盖乌斯已经开始了接替他的竞赛。
Gaius has started the race to succeed him.
这将是危险的。
It will be dangerous.
你确定这是你想要的吗?
Are you sure this is what you want?
我们需要重建间谍网路。
We'll need to rebuild the spy network.
饥荒背后有一个非常聪明的人,
Someone very smart was behind the famine,
在粮食省长后面。
behind the grain prefects.
有远见的人。
Someone with vision.
他必须被找到...悄悄地。
He will have to be found... quietly.
求你!
Please!
你的新主人在里面。
Your new master's inside.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表