剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
利维亚就是这样对马塞勒斯做的。
It's how Livia did it with Marcellus.
多米提乌斯站在你和你想要的一切之间。
Domitius stands between you and everything you want.
或者你想要的一切。
Or everything you say you want.
他——他打断了妹的手指,
He--he broke your sister's finger,
她在保护我们。
and she was protecting us.
你就这么放手吗?
Are you just gonna let that go?
这是什么?
What is it?
卡普里亚的表妹认识一个女人,
Capria's cousin knows a woman,
在奥勒良门那边。
over by the Aurelian Gate.
加油。
Come on.
我想给你看一些东西。
I wanna show you something.
什么?
What?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
尤卢斯,还给我。
Iullus, give it back to me.
你确实意识到,如果你毒害了这个家庭中的任何人,
You do realize that if you poison anyone in this family,
每个人都会认为是莉薇亚。
everyone will think it was Livia.
不,他们不会。-
No, they won't. -
和?
And?
你没有感激之情吗?
And have you no sense of gratitude?
在她为我们做了什么之后?
After what she did for us?
她迫切地想回到罗马。
She was desperate to get back to Rome.
她实际上利用了我们。
She practically used us.
你是对的。
You're right.
加油。
Come on.
什么?
What?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
尤卢斯!什么?
Iullus! What?
我想告诉你我对你的计划的看法。
I wanted to show you what I thought of your plan.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
他妈的白♥痴♥!-裘莉娅!
Fucking idiot! -Julia!
医 管 局!
Ha!
看看我有什么!
Look what I have!
我想到了!快来拿吧!
I've got it! Come and get it!
哦,等等,我忘了你不能,因为你♥他♥妈♥的不会游泳,
Oh, wait, I forgot you can't, 'cause you can't fucking swim,
“因为你害怕水,
'cause you're afraid of the water,
以及其他一切!
as well as everything else!
怎么了,嗯?
What's the matter, eh?
租小子!该死的猪!
Rent boy! Fucking pig!
他妈的鸡♥巴♥,吸盘!
Fucking jizz mouth, cocksucker!
在这里!在这里!
Here it is! Here it is!
这是什么?
Here what is?
那是奥古斯都的女儿吗?-是的。是的,它是。
Is that Augustus' daughter? -Yes. Yes it is.
你好。
Hello.
她手里在挥舞著什么?
What was she waving around in her hand?
哦,你知道裘莉娅。
Oh, you know Julia.
你好,加卢斯。
Hello, Gallus.
安东尼娅。-发生了什么事?
Antonia. -What's going on?
看,裘莉娅,你还记得盖乌斯·阿西尼乌斯·加卢斯。
Look, Julia, you remember Gaius Assinius Gallus.
滚开。
Fuck off.
那真是太神奇了。
That was amazing.
众神。
The gods.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你在我卧室里做什么?出去!
What are you doing in my bedroom? Get out!
抱歉打扰。
Sorry to intrude.
但从好的方面来说,我不是你的丈夫。
But on the bright side, I'm not your husband.
当妻子被抓住时,男人是如此不宽容
Men are so intolerant when their wives get caught
在卑鄙和越轨的性行为中。
in vile and deviant sexual practices.
你是谁,你想要什么?
Who are you, and what do you want?
我要你离开。
I want you to leave.
没关系。去。
It's all right. Go.
不幸的是,奥蕾莉亚,你的情况要严重得多。
Unfortunately, Aurelia, your situation is much more serious.
当你加入灶神庙时,
When you joined the Temple of Vesta,
你在服役期间发了贞洁誓言。
you took a vow of chastity for the duration of your service.
如你所知,任何羞辱这个誓言的女祭司
As you know, any priestess dishonoring that vow
被活埋。
is buried alive.
你为什么要告诉我这个?
Why are you telling me this?
“因为我是你的朋友。
'Cause I'm your friend.
我要确保没有人发现
And I'm going to make sure nobody ever finds out
你做了什么。
what you've done.
作为回报,您所要做的就是
In return, all you have to do
是从寺庙的金库中借来的遗嘱
is borrow a will from the vault of the temple
明天第四个小时把它带到参议院。
and bring it to the Senate House in the fourth hour tomorrow.
然后,大约一天后,
Then, a day or so later,
只需从同一个地方捡起并归还即可。
simply pick it up from the same place and return it.
什么会?-凯撒奥古斯都的意志。
What will? -The will of Caesar Augustus.
我做不到。
I can't do that.
别搞错了。
Make no mistake.
我会向维斯塔尔酋长告发你
I will denounce you to the Chief Vestal
不假思索。
without a second thought.
证人会挺身而出,
Witnesses will come forward,
奴隶会作证。-不 不。
slaves will testify. -No, no.
每个人都知道... -不!
And everyone knows... -No!
...图里亚如何严格执行您的订单规则。
...how strictly Turia enforces the rules of your Order.
是的。
Yeah.
你会直接把它带回来吗?
You'll bring it straight back?
你再也听不到我的消息了。
And you'll never hear from me again.
莉薇亚。-怎么回事?
Livia. -How did it go?
当我在那里时,一切进展顺利。
It went pretty well, while I was there.
不过,我确实对这个女孩感到难过。
I do feel bad about the girl, though.
好吧,你让她开心了。-
Well, you made her happy. -
直到我没有。
Until I didn't.
那么,你想告诉我现在到底是怎么回事吗?
So, do you want to tell me what it's all about now?
你最好不知道。
It's better you don't know.
这显然与图里亚有关。
It's obviously to do with Turia.
你与大祭司的古老不和,
Your ancient feud with the High Priestess,
这是传奇。
it's legendary.
你确定你不想让我给你找个老公吗?
Are you sure you don't want me to find you a husband?
他妈的,没有。
Fuck, no.
我需要其中一个做什么?
What do I need one of them for?
它仍然是一种奴隶制形式,
It's still a form of slavery,
即使他们不再完全拥有你。
even if they don't own you outright any more.
你给我的钱让我独♥立♥了。
And the money you gave me has made me independent.
我做我喜欢的事,我睡在我想睡的地方,
I do what I like, I sleep where I want,
我再也不用见到我他妈的监护人了。
and I never have to see my fucking guardian again.
我不会忘记的。
I won't forget it.
好。-你也是。
Nice. -You, too.
女祭司说她会这样做的。
Priestess says she'll do it.
哦,来吧,快点。
Oh, come on, hurry up.
安东尼娅有一个公告,我很久以前就来了。
Antonia has an announcement, and I came ages ago.
继续。
Go on.
现在每个人都在这里。
Now everyone's here.
我有一些消息。
I have some news.
继续前进。
Keep it coming.
我怀孕了。
I'm pregnant.
怀孕。
Pregnant.
嗯,只花了你五年时间。
Well, it only took you five years.
干得好,安东尼娅。
Well done, Antonia.
站起来。
Stand up.
我们都以为他是个太监。
And we all thought he was a eunuch.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我迫不及待地想告诉你叔叔。
I can't wait to tell your uncle.
多米提乌斯,我一定会为了你的健康做出牺牲......
Domitius, I'll be sure to make a sacrifice to your health...
确保它不会发生在你身上。
Make sure it doesn't happen to you.
...以及您的未来。
...and to your future.
哦,我知道你♥他♥妈♥的加鲁斯。
Oh, I know you're fucking Gallus.
这是你来到这里的唯一原因。
That's the only reason why you're down here.
我记得我的叔叔。-你的观点是什么?
I remember my uncle. -What's your point?
如果他让你怀孕,你就靠自己了。
If he gets you pregnant, you're on your own.
安东尼娅,多米提乌斯,恭喜!
Antonia, Domitius, congratulations!
我想我应该加入她的行列。
I think I should join her.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表