剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
所有这一切,现在。-如果我们这样做,
All of it, now. -If we do that,
价格会暴跌
the price will collapse
奥古斯都将开始提问。
and Augustus will start asking questions.
他是对的。
He's right.
我们将逐步带来更多的谷物
We'll bring in more grain gradually
直到一切恢复正常。
until everything goes back to normal.
我们只需要保持勇气。
We just have to hold our nerve.
对你没事。
It's all right for you.
奥古斯都现在恨我们。我们的职业生涯结束了。
Augustus hates us now. Our careers are over.
你想要钱。
You wanted the money.
如果我下去,我不会一个人去。
If I go down, I won't go alone.
我对Siculus失去了信心。
I'm losing confidence in Siculus.
维普萨尼亚。
Vipsania.
你有一只黑眼睛。
You've got a black eye.
她在哪?
Where is she?
哎呀!
Ow!
外。很抱歉打扰了你的打蜡。
Out. I'm sorry to interrupt your waxing.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
我的儿子德鲁苏斯与奥古斯都的侄女订婚。
My son Drusus is engaged to the niece of Augustus.
明年,他们将结婚。
Next year, they will marry.
与此同时,他不能公开与女人生活在一起。
In the meantime, he cannot live openly with a woman.
我是国王的女儿。
I am the daughter of a king.
不会了。
Not anymore.
而且我不接受任何人的命令。
And I don't take orders from anyone.
你会从我这里拿走它们。收拾东西。
You will take them from me. Pack your things.
你将住在我在罗马郊外的庄园里
You will live on my estate outside of Rome
直到我给你找个老公。
until I find you a husband.
我不会离开德鲁苏斯。
I'm not leaving Drusus.
我不会离开罗马。
And I'm not leaving Rome.
德鲁苏斯让我自♥由♥了。
Drusus set me free.
我可以做我想做的事。
I can do what I want.
这是他的房♥子,不是你的。婆。
And this is his house, not yours. Old woman.
跟我走。
Walk with me.
作为提比略的妻子,
As, uh, the wife of Tiberius,
您将拥有很高的公众形象。
you will have a high public profile.
是的,我不在乎这些。
Yeah, I don't care about any of that.
好吧,你会为罗马的女性树立榜样
Well, you will set an example to the women of Rome
不窥探窗帘后
by not snooping behind curtains
当然,还要支援你丈夫的事业。
and, of course, by supporting your husband in his career.
提比略对此不感兴趣。
Tiberius isn't interested in that.
我也不是。
Neither am I.
我们迫不及待地想离开罗马。
We can't wait to leave Rome.
我们要在乡下盖一栋大房♥子
We're gonna build a big house in the country
没有路,所以没有其他人能找到它。
without a road, so no one else can find it.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
你总是一个奇怪的小孩子。
You were always a weird, little kid.
我直接去找她。这就是我所做的一切。我没有。。。
I just went straight to her. That's all I did. I didn't...
多米提乌斯,你来了!我们很担心你。
Domitius, there you are! We were worried about you.
你会派去安东尼娅吗,
Will you send for Antonia,
告诉她她丈夫在这里?
tell her that her husband's here?
你猜怎么著,多米提乌斯。
Guess what, Domitius.
舅舅和莉薇娅回来了,妈妈撕扯著她
Uncle and Livia are back, and Mother tore into her
关于德鲁苏斯和他的德国荡♥妇♥。
about Drusus and his German slut.
我没有!
I did not!
哦,安东尼娅!我没有撕裂她。
Oh, Antonia! I did not tear into her.
我希望我去过那里。
I wish I'd been there.
亲爱的,坐下吧。
Darling, do sit down.
这不是女孩的错,任何一种。
It's not the girl's fault, any of it.
我为她感到难过。
I feel sorry for her.
安东尼娜呢,你为她感到难过吗?
What about Antonina, do you feel sorry for her?
当她的未婚夫在我们认识的所有人面前野兽时?
As her fiancé beasts himself in front of everyone we know?
我的意思是,真的,这种永恒的美好!
I mean, really, this perpetual niceness!
我觉得难以忍♥受,
I find it insufferable,
我不知道你从哪里得到它。
and I don't know where you get it from.
尤卢斯在这里吗?他给我发了一张纸条。
Is Iullus here? He sent me a note.
尤卢斯?
Iullus?
舅舅让他当粮食长官,
Uncle made him a grain prefect,
所以,很明显,乐趣和结束一样好。
so, obviously, the fun's as good as over.
玛塞拉,别再对你可怜的丈夫这么刻薄了。
Marcella, stop being so mean about your poor husband.
玛塞拉对每个人都很刻薄。
Marcella's mean about everyone.
所以尤卢斯现在是省长了。
So Iullus is a prefect now.
还发生了什么事?
What else has happened?
你找到浮士德了吗?
Did you find Faustus?
不,他已经落地了。
No, he's gone to ground.
那个女孩呢?-没有。
And the girl? - No.
这是你的举动,莉薇亚。
It's your move, Livia.
所以,我去了国库
So, I went to the public treasury
并查看了上次的人口普查记录。
and had a look at the last census records.
浮士德列在他的位址
Faustus is listed at his address
作为一个全名的自♥由♥人,
as a freed man under his full name,
提图斯·科尼利厄斯·浮士德,
Titus Cornelius Faustus,
如你所知,这意味著他曾经是奴隶
which as you know, means he was once the slave
提图斯·科尼利厄斯·西库鲁斯,
of Titus Cornelius Siculus,
粮食长官。
the grain prefect.
该死的地狱!
Fucking hell!
奥古斯都,欢迎回来。
Augustus, welcome back.
多米提乌斯。
Domitius.
你发现了什么吗?
Did you find anything?
港口的仓库是空的,
The warehouses at the port were empty,
商人们互相指责天气和彼此。
and the merchants are blaming the weather and each other.
皮索!你在这里干什么?
Piso! What are you doing here?
啊,只是想保持相关性。
Ah, just trying to stay relevant.
我有你妻子的消息。
I've got a message from your wife.
至少有一位粮食省长是腐♥败♥的。
At least one of the grain prefects is corrupt.
西库鲁斯一直在为他的一个前奴隶提供粮食。
Siculus has been supplying one of his ex-slaves with grain.
很多谷物。
Lots of grain.
我真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
那么,这到底意味著什么呢?
So, what does that mean exactly?
嗯,这意味著这里有谷物,
Well, it means there's grain here,
而且,如果你知道它在哪里,这意味著
and, if you know where it is, it means
粮食长官一直在对罗马撒谎,
the grain prefect has been lying to Rome,
如果他在这件事上对罗马撒谎,还有什么谎言呢?
and if he's lying to Rome about that, what else is a lie?
如果其中一位省长在撒谎,
And if one of the prefects is lying,
我们怎么能信任另一个?
how can we trust the other one?
粮食的价格是天文数位。
The price of grain is astronomical.
所以我们必须考虑概率
So we have to consider the probability
这不是饥荒。
that this isn't a famine.
这是一个阴谋。
It's a conspiracy.
在你允许的情况下,我会逮捕省长。
With your permission, I'll have the prefects arrested.
活 著。
Alive.
我需要他们活著,尤其是西库鲁斯。
I need them alive, especially Siculus.
他们死了对我不好。
They're no good to me dead.
你们两个去问候妈。
You two go and greet your mother.
提比略。你变了。
Tiberius. You've changed.
妈妈。
Mother.
然而,你没有。
You, however, have not.
漂亮的黑眼睛,母亲。
Nice black eye, Mother.
应该见过女服务员。
Should've seen the waitress.
德国人是不可接受的。
The German is unacceptable.
好吧。
All right.
我会给她买♥♥一套公♥寓♥。
I'll get her an apartment.
为时已晚。
It's too late for that.
明天黎明前把她送出罗马,否则我会的。
Get her out of Rome by dawn tomorrow, or I will.
我会在城市的另一边给她找一套公♥寓♥。
I will find her an apartment on the other side of the city.
她是不可触碰的。
She is not to be touched.
我让你负责你的兄弟。
I left you in charge of your brother.
你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
奥克塔维亚的新女婿,你怎么看他?
Octavia's new son-in-law, what do you make of him?
多米提乌斯?-嗯。
Domitius? -Hmm.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表