剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
婴儿可以和护士一起睡觉。
The baby can sleep with the nurse.
你没事吧?-是的。
Are you all right? - Yes.
坐吧,亲爱的。嗨,你。
Have a seat, darling. Hi, you.
所以,裘莉娅,和父母一起回家。怎么样?
So, Julia, back home with the parents. How's that?
不过,直到他们为你找到一个新丈夫。
Still, it's only until they find you a new husband.
他们告诉你是谁了吗?
Have they told you who it is yet?
什么?经过两段婚姻和五个孩子?
What? After two marriages and five children?
不,我说完了。
No. I'm done.
你只有27岁。
You're only 27.
你无法认真想像你不会再被拉皮条了吗?
You can't seriously imagine you won't get pimped out again?
哦,这几乎不是语气,是吗?
Oh, that's hardly the tone, is it?
你更喜欢什么语气?
What tone would you prefer?
当然,欢迎你来找我丈夫,比如他,
Of course you're welcome to my husband, such as he is,
但遗憾的是,这种情况没有发生的可能性。
but sadly there's no chance of that happening.
哦,这就足够了。
Oh, that is quite enough of that.
事实上,它更有可能是你的,安东尼娅。
In fact, it's much more likely to be yours, Antonia.
为什么?你听到什么了吗?
Why? Have you heard something?
嗯,我知道多米提乌斯很感兴趣。
Well, I know Domitius is interested.
或者还有德鲁苏斯。
Or then there's Drusus.
什么?- 或加卢斯或内翻。
What? - Or Gallus or Varus.
他们值得在参议院拥有。
They'd be worth having in the Senate.
甚至提比略,
Or even Tiberius,
现在维普萨尼亚的父亲不能再投票了。
now that Vipsania's father can't vote anymore.
你怎么能这么冷酷无情?
How can you be so callous?
大量的练习。- 哦,老实说,玛塞拉,
Plenty of practice. - Oh, honestly, Marcella,
我们刚刚进入哀悼期。
we're barely into the mourning period.
你♥他♥妈♥的一定这么无聊吗?
Do you have to be such a fucking bore?
没有人对我的哀悼期给予奴隶的屁♥股♥。
No one gave a slave's ass about my mourning period.
玛塞拉的父亲一化为灰烬,
As soon as Marcella's father turned to ash,
我在安东尼娅的下面喘著粗气。
I was panting away underneath Antonia's.
我这么快就怀孕了
I got pregnant so fast
我实际上不确定是谁。
that I wasn't actually sure whose it was.
妈妈。- 这就是我的观点。
Mother. - That is my point.
在两个丈夫之后,他们留下了你一个人。
After two husbands, they left you alone.
而你只有四个孩子。
And you only had four children.
是的,但我只和我丈夫有关系。
Yes, but I only had relations with my husband.
嗯,奥克塔维亚!
Um, Octavia!
好吧,自以为是的愤怒有点晚了。
Well, it's a bit late for self-righteous outrage.
去你♥妈♥的♥,玛塞拉。
Fuck you, Marcella.
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You fucking...
玛塞拉,住手!
Marcella, stop!
玛塞拉。
Marcella.
快跑,茱莉亚。
Run, Julilla.
逃命。
Run for your life.
永不停歇,永不回头。-下车!
Never stop and never look back. - Get off!
停下!- 太荒谬了。
Stop it! - It's ridiculous.
该死的玛塞拉。
Fucking Marcella.
她开始嘲笑裘莉娅关于她的下一段婚姻。
She started taunting Julia about her next marriage.
接下来的婚姻是什么?
What next marriage?
哦,这是任何人唯一想谈论的事情。
Oh, it's the only thing anyone wants to talk about.
她说甚至可能是你们两个中的一个。
She said it might even be one of you two.
母亲和皮索在一起。
Mother's with Piso.
开始打包。
Start packing.
不要告诉任何人。
Tell nobody.
我喜欢阿格里帕。
I loved Agrippa.
尽我所能。
As much as I could.
他是...盖乌斯和我之间的平衡。
He was... the balance between Gaius and me.
他的死并没有真正改变继承权。
His death doesn't really change the succession.
就大家而言,
As far as everyone's concerned,
奥古斯都的养子仍然是第一顺位
Augustus's adopted sons are still first in line
继承一切。
to inherit everything.
但是你立的新遗嘱会照顾到这一点,
But the new will you made will take care of that,
除非他把裘莉娅嫁出去,
unless he marries Julia off,
这真的会使一切复杂化。
and that really could complicate everything.
最好他不要,为了每个人。
Better he doesn't, for everyone.
但他会的。
But he will.
丈夫的选择将意义重大,
The choice of husband will be hugely significant,
政♥治♥。
politically.
我知道。
I know.
特别青睐的标志
A mark of particular favor
和影响力。
and influence.
那一定是德鲁苏斯。
Then it has to be Drusus.
尤卢斯,我就交给你了。
Iullus, I'll leave you to it.
不。
No.
不,什么?
No, what?
不,我无法修复你与裘莉娅的婚姻。
No, I can't fix your marriage to Julia.
不是现在。也许永远不会。
Not now. Maybe not ever.
你答应过我。
You promised me.
你要求的一切我都做了。
I've done everything you asked.
盖乌斯明年会让你竞选执政官,
Gaius will let you run for the Consul next year,
我会为此付出代价。
and I will pay for it.
现在每个人都是领事。
Everyone's a Consul now.
我要裘莉娅。
I want Julia.
你想要奥古斯都的女儿。
You want the daughter of Augustus.
我为什么不应该?
Why shouldn't I?
对不起。
I'm sorry.
那是我最后一次被背叛
That's the last time I'll get betrayed
由你♥他♥妈♥的家人。- 我对此表示怀疑。
by your fucking family. - I doubt that.
我父亲用你的统治世界,
My father ruled the world with yours,
但我像个该死的麻风病人一样被关在外面,
but I'm kept outside like a fucking leper,
等待轮到我担任领事。
waiting for my turn as a Consul.
我向众神发誓,
I swear to the gods,
我会把这整个他妈的东西都搞砸了。
I'll bring this whole fucking thing crashing down.
不,你不会。
No, you won't.
莉薇亚,你听我说。
Livia, you listen to me.
我的一生,我一直在做别人想做的事。
My whole life, I've always done what everyone else wants.
我赢得了自♥由♥。
I've earned my freedom.
即使是奴隶最终也会得到这一点。
Even a slave gets that in the end.
什么?
What?
我不想再结婚了。
I don't want to get married again.
我想一个人呆著。
I want to be left alone.
作为某种女人,我希望你能明白这一点。
And as some sort of woman, I expect you to get that
并跟在我身后。-同意。
and get behind me. - Agreed.
什么?
What?
我不要你再婚。
I don't want you to get married again.
很乱,
It's messy,
它使一切复杂化,所以...
and it complicates everything, so...
那好吧。好。
All right then. Fine.
所以,你会修复它吗?
So, you'll fix it?
德鲁苏斯。
Drusus.
女人们都在谈论谁是裘莉娅的下一个。
The women are all talking about who's next for Julia.
如果我不能推迟,
If I can't put it off,
必须是你。
it will have to be you.
这会打扰你吗?
Will that bother you?
我爱安东尼娜。
I love Antonina.
但这只是一场婚姻。
But it's just a marriage.
没有人把它当成个人。
Nobody takes it personally.
重要的是让共和国回来,
What matters is getting the Republic back,
如果我必须嫁给奥古斯都才能做到这一点,那么我会的。
and if I have to marry Augustus to do that, then I will.
准备好你的妻子。
Prepare your wife.
多米提乌斯也会想要茱莉亚。
Domitius will want Julia, too.
你可以把它留给我。
You can leave that to me.
请找到我的妹妹。
Find my sister, please.
还有斯克里博尼亚,
And Scribonia,
莉薇亚。
Livia.
我们将依靠这些措施...
We'll rely on these measures...
多米提乌斯。
Domitius.
对不起。-是的,当然。
Excuse me. - Yes, of course.
莉薇亚。
Livia.
你在找我吗?
Are you looking for me?
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表