剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
我们等待,就像我们计划的那样。
We wait, like we planned.
这样我们就可以控制结果。
That way we control the outcome.
不,你没有。
No, you don't.
你认为你这样做了,但你在做梦。
You think you do, but you're dreaming.
生活完全他妈的不可预测。
Life is completely fucking unpredictable.
你们所有人都明白这一点。
You of all people understand that.
太冒险了!- 等待也是如此!
It's too risky! - So is waiting!
嘘。 - 提比略走了。
Shh. - Tiberius is gone.
“消失”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "gone"?
黎明前,他带著维普萨尼亚骑马离开了罗马。
He left Rome with Vipsania on horseback before dawn.
他们离开了婴儿和这个。
They left the baby and this.
这是给你的。
It's for you.
他不会回来了。它就是这么说的。
He's not coming back. That's what it says.
找到它们。让他们回来。
Find them. Get them back.
德鲁苏斯。德鲁苏斯,请。
Drusus. Drusus, please.
没有其他人可以做到这一点。
No one else can do this.
找到你的兄弟。
Find your brother.
盖乌斯永远不会原谅-- -待续。
Gaius will never forgive-- - To be continued.
安东尼娜。
Antonina.
莉薇亚。对不起,我们仍在为德国打包行李。
Livia. Sorry, we're still packing for Germany.
日尔曼尼库斯!
Germanicus!
尽管这显然被推迟了。
Even though that's obviously been delayed.
所以你听到了吗?
So you heard?
维普萨尼亚给我留下了德鲁西勒斯和一张纸条。
Vipsania left me Drusillus and a note.
简直不敢相信。
Couldn't believe it.
提比略他妈的认为他在做什么?
What the fuck does Tiberius think he's doing?
如果我叔叔发现
If my uncle finds out
他拒绝与裘莉娅结婚,
he's refusing the marriage to Julia,
他完了。一切都完成了。
he's finished. Everything is finished.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我知道你想让他们做什么。
I know what it is you want them to do.
德鲁苏斯在睡梦中说话。
Drusus talks in his sleep.
他醒著的时候不敢说的话。
Things he wouldn't dare say when he's awake.
起初没有多大意义。只是文字...
At first it didn't make much sense. Just words...
恐惧。
Fears.
但最终,我明白了。
But in the end, I got it.
当然,我从来没有告诉过任何人。
Of course I've never told anyone.
甚至不是德鲁苏斯。
Not even Drusus.
你看,那将是致命的。
You see, that would be fatal.
是的,会的。
Yes, it would.
人们有时会忘记,
People sometimes forget,
我叔叔杀了我父亲,
my uncle killed my father,
间接。
indirectly.
就像他杀了你的一样。
Just like he killed yours.
所以,我们要恢复共和国。
So, we're going to restore the Republic.
如果你需要我做什么,
And if you ever need anything from me,
你可以问。
you can ask.
我爱妳。
I love you.
我需要你看德鲁苏斯。
And I need you to watch Drusus.
你的意思是...
Do you mean...
监视我丈夫?
spy on my husband?
是的。这就是我的意思。
Yes. That's what I mean.
明白了。
Got it.
加油!加油!
Come on! Come on!
加油。
Come on.
你,进来吧。
You, come in.
请进。
Come in.
看?看。
See? Look.
加油。
Come on.
请进。
Come in.
世界上所有的乐趣。
25吨♥
All the pleasures of the world.
看?
See?
欢迎,欢迎。
Welcome, welcome.
女士的葡萄酒。橄榄和葡萄。
Wine for the lady. Olives and grapes.
这位女士更喜欢看到男人还是女人?
Would the lady prefer to see a man or a woman?
哦,我不在乎,真的。
Oh, I don't care, really.
我是奥古斯都的女儿。
I'm the daughter of Augustus.
而且我从来没有舔♥阴♥。
And I've never had cunnilingus.
你好,众神。
Hello, gods.
你好,女神。
Hello, goddesses.
是我维普萨尼亚·阿格里皮娜。
It's me Vipsania Agrippina.
给我健康。
Give me health.
给我凉鞋。
Give me sandals.
让我逃离母亲。
And let me escape from Mother.
作为回报,
And in return,
我不会告诉任何人你不存在。
I won't tell anyone you don't exist.
这是什么?
What is it?
我快乐的童年。
My happy childhood.
德鲁苏斯在我八岁生日时送给我的。
Drusus gave this to me on my eighth birthday.
他从第谷那里偷走了它。
He stole it from Tycho.
它的头在哪里?
Where's its head?
把那匹该死的马给我!
Give me that fucking horse!
什么?
What?
我父亲断了头。
My father broke off the head.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道。
I don't know.
是酒,提比略。试试这个。
It's wine, Tiberius. Try this.
嗯,这里。
Mmm. Here.
小伙子,你见过吗?
Lad, have you ever seen a clitoris?
是的,来这里。来这里给他看看。
Yeah, come here. Come here and show him.
嘘......给他看看你的外阴。
Sh... Show him your vulva.
看在你♥妈♥的♥份上,尼禄!
For fuck's sake, Nero!
他只是一个男孩。哎呀!
He's only a boy. Ow!
下车!
Get off!
你从不谈论他。
You never talk about him.
曾。-爸爸。
Ever. - Father.
这是母亲的吗?
Is this Mother's?
我说,这是母亲的吗?
I said, is this Mother's?
穿上它。
Put it on.
这很有趣,真的,如果你仔细想想。
It's funny, really, if you think about it.
在这一切之下,
Underneath it all,
甚至不在其任何下方,
or even not underneath any of it,
你和我之间没有区别。
there's just no difference between you and me.
比如,「你来了,这是一件衣服,
Like, "Here you are, here's a dress,
“一个崩溃的地方,说明自己喝酒,
"a place to crash, help yourself to the wine,
他一会儿就进来,
"he'll be in in a moment,
“然后是其他人在他之后。”
"and then someone else after him."
为什么舔♥阴♥如此忌讳?
And why is cunnilingus so taboo anyway?
我会告诉你为什么,因为它他妈的太棒了。
I'll tell you why, 'cause it's fucking awesome.
哦,进来吧,我们开门营业了。
Oh, come in, we're open for business.
裘莉娅。
Julia.
格拉古。
Gracchus.
你好。你好吗?怎么样,嗯...
Hello. How are you? How's, um...
...东西?你的妻子。
...thingy? Your wife.
裘莉娅,你在这里做什么?
Julia, what are you doing here?
好吧,我在哀悼。你怎么样?
Well, I'm in mourning. How about you?
好吧,那就来吧,格拉古。
Well, come on then, Gracchus.
操♥我♥。
Fuck me.
其他人都有。
Everyone else has.
多米提乌斯。
Domitius.
你在等我吗?
Are you waiting for me?
好吧,我只是要感谢
Well, I was just going to give thanks
为裘莉娅与提比略订婚。
for Julia's engagement to Tiberius.
你愿意来吗?-当然不是。
Would you care to come? - Of course not.
假设你是对的。
Let's say you were right.
假设莉薇亚确实杀死了你的兄弟。
Let's say Livia did have your brother killed.
什么?
What?
众神终于恢复了你的视力了吗?
Have the gods finally restored your eyesight?
更像是莉薇亚。- 但这让我想知道。
It was more Livia. - But it made me wonder.
你还记得裘莉娅的情人吗
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表