剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
我要你拿下德国。
I want you to take Germany.
我指挥莱茵河的军队。
I command the army of the Rhine.
而不是将其引入德国,
Instead of leading it into Germany,
我带领它进入罗马。
I lead it into Rome.
把这个给我哥哥。这很重要。
Give this to my brother. It's important.
只有我哥哥的手。
My brother's hand only.
这是一模一样的副本?
It's an exact copy?
我把原件给了提比略。
I gave the original to Tiberius.
没有金钥就无法破解代码。
Can't break the code without the key.
回信。
Write back.
你要我告诉他我支援继父。
You want me to tell him I support Stepfather.
我们有什么选择?
What choice do we have?
阿格里帕?
Agrippa?
哦,我的爱人。
Oh, my love.
必须嫁给裘莉娅的将是我。
It'll be me who has to marry Julia.
他会把她交给一个他根本不害怕的人。
He'll give her to someone who-- who he doesn't fear at all.
妈跟你说了婚礼的事?
Your mother told you about the wedding?
谢谢。这是一个莫大的荣誉。
Thank you. It's a great honor.
我不想再结婚了。
I don't want to get married again.
我爱她。
I love her.
我不记得什么时候我没有。
I can't remember a time when I didn't.
裘莉娅。
Julia.
格拉古。
Gracchus.
对不起马塞勒斯,盖乌斯。
Sorry about Marcellus, Gaius.
我真的是。
I really am.
我别无选择。
I had no choice.
我从不在乎她杀了马塞勒斯。
I never cared that she killed Marcellus.
我关心她被抓住了。
I care that she got caught.
母亲,你的困难
Mother, your difficulty
与利维亚必须解决。
with Livia must be resolved.
正如你所说,她对莉薇亚的困难,
Her difficulty with Livia, as you put it,
是我哥哥的谋杀案。
was my brother's murder.
与你不同,我不会原谅或忘记。
And unlike you, I'm not about to forgive or forget.
如果你想在这个城市拥有任何一种权力,
If you want any kind of power in this city,
你需要摆脱莉薇亚。
you'll need to get rid of Livia.
我刚刚发现。
I just found out.
不是阿格里帕杀了你哥哥。
It wasn't Agrippa that had your brother killed.
是莉薇娅。
It was Livia.
奥古斯都的妻子。
The wife of Augustus.
爸爸。
Father.
谢谢你,日耳曼尼库斯。
Thank you, Germanicus.
巴罗玛,他在那边。
Ballomar, he's over there.
他们找到了我们。现在一切都结束了。
They've found us. It's all over now.
日尔曼尼库斯。
Germanicus.
巴罗玛!
Ballomar!
你好!
Hello!
主啊,你的妻子。
Your wife, Lord.
德鲁苏斯!
Drusus!
德鲁苏斯,我已经把第八个大部分都拿出来了
Drusus, I've had most of the Eighth out
在过去的四天里,搜索森林。
for the past four days searching the forests.
我们去了...
We went...
我们去打猎了。
We went on a hunting trip.
不告诉我或任何人?
Without telling me or anyone?
德鲁苏斯...
Drusus...
我的爱人,我们今天需要离开。
My love, we need to leave today.
他妈的。婚礼。
Fuck. The wedding.
我完全忘记了。
I completely forgot.
来吧,日尔曼尼库斯。我们要去罗马。
Come on, Germanicus. We're off to Rome.
可怜的提比略叔叔又要结婚了。
Poor Uncle Tiberius is getting married again.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了?
Where the fuck have you been?
我们一直像他妈的奴隶一样在这里等待。
We've been hanging around here waiting like fucking slaves.
好吧,好吧。
All right, all right.
迪克黑德。
Dickhead.
既然快乐的一天是明天,
Since the joyful day is tomorrow,
我想你们都读过最终的协定草案?
I assume you've both read the final draft agreement?
因此,在婚姻期间,
So, for the duration of the marriage,
新娘仍将是她父亲的财产,
the bride will remain the property of her father,
而不是她的丈夫。
and not her husband.
随后但也
Subsequent to but also
包括婚礼当天,
including the day of the wedding,
双方同意放弃所有和任何性关系。
both parties agree to forego all and any sexual relations.
因此,上述婚姻将继续存在
Said marriage, consequently, will remain
没有怀孕或问题。
without pregnancy or issue.
双方同意授予对方
Both parties agree to grant the other
完全的自♥由♥和独♥立♥,
complete freedom and independence,
在履行正常的社会和公共职责之外。
outside the performance of normal social and public duties.
新娘每年将获得100,000塞斯特斯的津贴,
The bride will receive a yearly allowance of 100,000 sesterces,
作为回报,始终同意
and in return agrees at all times
遵守公认的社会行为标准。
to abide by accepted standards of social behavior.
我仍然不明白为什么我们有
I still don't see why we have
有那个愚蠢的道德条款。
to have that stupid morality clause.
我们接受。
We accept.
出于显而易见的原因,该文件没有法律效力,
For obvious reasons, this document has no legal validity,
但我认为双方现在终于同意了。
but I take it both parties now finally agree.
致这对幸福的夫妇。
To the happy couple.
这场婚礼真的让你振作起来。
This wedding's really cheered you up.
好吧,他们互相憎恨。
Well, they hate each other.
他们将过著不同的生活。许多夫妇都这样做。
They'll live separate lives. Many couples do.
茱莉亚不稳定。他也是。
Julia's unstable. So is he.
你至少不高兴德鲁苏斯回来吗?
Aren't you at least happy to have Drusus back?
德鲁苏斯比他们更不稳定。
Drusus is more unstable than they are.
他在德国做得很好。即使你不能抱怨。
He's done well in Germany. Even you can't complain.
糟糕的沼泽。毫无意义的战争。
Shitty swamp. Pointless war.
嗯,我错了。
Mm, how wrong I was.
但它仍然是让你成名的最佳场所。
But it's still the best place to make your name.
还有你的坟墓。-加油。
And your grave. -Come on.
你可以让你的丈夫回忆起他,
You could have got your husband to recall him,
如果你愿意。
if you wanted to.
很快。
Soon.
但就目前而言,将德鲁苏斯和盖乌斯分开更安全。
But for now, it's safer to keep Drusus and Gaius apart.
尤其是现在。
Especially now.
什么?
What?
奥克塔维亚快死了。
Octavia's dying.
狗屎。
Shit.
她有多久了?
How long's she got?
先是阿格里帕,现在是奥克塔维亚。
First Agrippa, now Octavia.
她从来不喜欢你。-毫米。
She never liked you. -Mm.
不,但她的死会让盖乌斯孤立无援,
No, but her death will leave Gaius isolated,
这不好。
and that's not good.
所以,你告诉我的是,事实上,是
So, what you're telling me, in fact, is that
这是一切的关键时刻,
this is a critical moment in everything,
这需要冷静和稳定,但相反——
which requires calm and stability, but instead--
可能出现什么问题?
What could go wrong?
不用担心。
Don't worry.
我们会在那里密切关注事情。
We'll be there to keep an eye on things.
她还在皮索家。
She's still at Piso's.
我知道他妈的莉薇娅在哪里。
I know where fucking Livia is.
我的手下已经在那里扎营好几天了,等待著。
My men have been camped out there for days, waiting.
她明天天亮前就要走了。
She's leaving before dawn tomorrow.
她必须这样做,否则她不会参加婚礼。
She has to, or she won't make the wedding.
第谷去护送她回来了
Tycho's gone to escort her back
只有四个保镖。
with just four bodyguards.
仅此而已吗?
Is that all?
那些树林里到处都是无情的亡命之徒。
Those woods are full of ruthless outlaws.
明天,你就要杀了奥古斯都的妻子。
Tomorrow, you're killing the wife of Augustus.
当她死了,你可以笑。
You can laugh when she's dead.
来吧,乌尔莎。我们迟到了。
Come on, Ursa. We're late.
太阳已经升起了。
Sun's already up.
嗯,但是哦,看。
Mm, but oh, look.
莉薇亚让我们久等。
Livia's keeping us waiting.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表