剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
哦,他可能已经出去了?
Oh, he might have got out?
他他妈的当然出去了!搞什么?
Of course he fucking got out! What the fuck?
我应该怎么做?-你应该找到他们,
What was I supposed to do? -You were supposed to find them,
因为没有那些该死的省长,
because without those fucking prefects,
我们他妈的没有线索,也没有他妈的粮食!
we've got no fucking leads and no fucking grain!
至少我们知道谁是幕后黑手。
At least we know who's behind it.
人们不能吃那个。
People can't eat that.
如果我们在接下来的几天里找不到一些面包,
If we don't find some bread in the next couple of days,
你和我都完蛋了。
you and me are fucked.
足够。我们一会儿就到。
Enough. We'll be along in a minute.
他们消息灵通。
They werewell-informed.
难道你♥他♥妈♥的闭上嘴巴
Could you not have just kept your fucking mouth shut
关于德鲁苏斯?
about Drusus?
没有你和我的婚姻,尤卢斯,你什么都不是。
Without your marriage to me, Iullus, you're nothing.
试著记住这一点。
Try and remember that.
对不起,不打扰你,是吗?
Sorry, not disturbing you, are we?
好吧,看。
All right, look.
我们知道埃及和西西里岛的收成很好。
We know that harvests in Egypt and Sicily were good.
足够好。
Good enough.
让我们假设埃尔瓦和西库鲁斯以及其他任何人
Let's assume Elva and Siculus and whoever else
尽可能多地购买♥♥,然后以某种方式
buy as much as they can and then somehow
阻止它来到罗马。
stop it from coming to Rome.
好吧,价格飙升。
Well, the price shoots up.
他们慢慢地喂它,保持高价。
They feed it in slowly, keeping the price high.
他们需要粮食商人,无论如何都是大商人。
They'd need the grain merchants in on that, the big ones anyway.
纽约市支付了一大笔钱,所以他们不会抱怨。
The City's paying a fortune so they don't complain.
我的国库他妈的干了。
My treasury's fucking dry.
他们他妈的把粮食放在哪里?
Where the fuck are they keeping the grain?
这就是我们正在谈论的数百万个陶罐。
That's millions of clay jars we're talking about.
你不能把它藏在你♥他♥妈♥的中庭里。
You can't hide that in your fucking atrium.
港口的所有仓库都是空的。我们检查了。
All the warehouses at the port are empty. We checked.
河流运输。
And the river transports.
那他妈的在哪里?它必须在某个地方!
Then where the fuck is it? It's gotta be somewhere!
它不可能还在他妈的埃及。
It can't still be in fucking Egypt.
我知道它在哪里。
I know where it is.
我的意思是,不完全是,而是在哪里看。
I mean, not exactly, but where to look.
你想告诉我们吗?
Were you thinking of telling us?
嗯,这很明显,不是吗,
Well, it's kind of obvious, isn't it,
如果你考虑一下?
if you think about it?
所以,呃,德国人现在是一个问题。
So, uh, the German is now a problem.
盖乌斯不会允许她的。
Gaius won't allow her.
德鲁苏斯不会放弃她。
Drusus won't give her up.
她必须永远消失。
She has to disappear, for good.
我会召集朋友。
I'll summon the Friends.
我不想让她被杀。
I don't want her killed.
那她是怎么消失的呢?
Then how does she disappear?
呃。。。它并不漂亮。
Uh... It's not pretty.
它永远不会。
It never is.
滚开她!别打扰我!
Get the fuck off her! Leave me alone!
留在这里。
Stay here.
提比略。
Tiberius.
妈妈。
Mother.
滚蛋!下车!
Get the fuck off! Get off!
总是这样吗?
Is it always like this?
我告诉过你。她是个怪物。
I told you. She's a monster.
我们不能留在这里,提比略。我们会淹死的。
We can't stay here, Tiberius. We'll drown.
我们永远无法逃脱。
We'll never escape.
没有人这样做。
Nobody does.
你不认识母亲。
You don't know Mother.
我现在是母亲。
I'm Mother now.
你发誓
You swore an oath
给你的母亲和我以及你♥他♥妈♥的祖先
to your mother and me and your fucking ancestors
在奥古斯都死后恢复共和国。
to restore the Republic after Augustus dies.
如果他把你视为威胁或问题,
If he ever sees you as a threat or a problem,
你会死的。
you'll be dead.
你当然不会继承他的力量,
You certainly won't inherit his power,
没有它,
and without that,
你永远没有机会把民♥主♥还给罗马。
you'll never get the chance to give democracy back to Rome.
你为了一个女孩把一切都置于危险之中?
You put everything at risk for a girl?
她死了吗,皮索?
Is she dead, Piso?
是的,德鲁苏斯。她是。
Yes, Drusus. She is.
800。900.
800. 900.
有人要一千吗?
Anybody for a thousand?
出♥售♥!900。
Sold! For 900.
一个绝对优质的女性,身体健康。
An absolutely prime female in perfect health.
流利的拉丁语消费者,
Fluent Latin speaker,
最初是德国皇室的后裔,
and originally descended from German royalty,
加上所有爱情艺术的专家。
plus an expert in all the arts of love.
你通常不会得到这种质量的东西
You don't often get something of this quality
在苏特里姆这里。
out here in Sutrium.
出价从8,000开始。
The bidding starts at 8,000.
8,000. 我听到九个吗?
8,000. Do I hear nine?
你是对的。它并不漂亮。
You were right. It wasn't pretty.
乌尔莎,你现在属于我了。
Ursa, you belong to me now.
你会和我的朋友皮索住在一起,
You will live with my friend Piso,
在他罗马郊外的房♥子里。
in his house outside Rome.
我会成为妓♥女♥吗?-不。。。不!
Will I be a whore? -No... No!
您将学习如何阅读和写作
You will learn how to read and write
并用草药治愈人们。
and heal people with herbs.
什么?
What?
你可以有一件新衣服。
You can have a new dress.
谢谢你,第谷,
Thank you, Tycho,
为了您的说明和一切。
for your help and for everything.
我在想。。。
I was thinking...
现在你回来了,你可能需要有人照顾你。
now you're back, you might need someone to look after you.
就像我以前做的那样。
Like I did before.
但你有你的遗产,你的新生活。
But you have your estate, your new life.
在我失去安提戈涅之后,情况就不一样了。
After I lost Antigone, it was never the same.
我只是。。。
I just...
我无聊到他妈的眼泪。
I was bored to fucking tears.
让马休息。
Rest the horses.
听著,我从来不想书面问,
Listen, I never wanted to ask in writing,
但是你和莉薇娅现在怎么样了?
but how are you and Livia now?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
好吧,你的妻子毒死了你的侄子,兄弟。
Well, your wife poisoned your nephew, brother.
有些男人可能会觉得这很烦人。
Some men might find that irritating.
被原谅了吗?
Is it forgiven?
哦,但并没有忘记,是吗,兄弟?
Oh, but not forgotten, is it, brother?
它仍然令人恼火。
It rankles still.
好痒。
It itches.
我们需要找到更高的地方。
We need to find higher ground.
好说话。
Good to talk.
哦,兄弟,我们在这里干什么?
Oh, what have we here, brother?
看起来像整个埃及粮食舰队,
Looks like the entire Egyptian grain fleet,
幸福地锚定。
are happily at anchor.
她是对的。
She wasright.
莉薇亚。
Livia.
把那该死的谷物送到罗马。
Get that fucking grain to Rome.
我只记得我们曾经是这里的将军,
I was just remembering when we used to be generals here,
带领我们的军队渡过水面取得光荣的胜利
leading our armies across the water to glorious victories
超过我们的姐妹和我们的狗。
over our sisters and our dogs.
奥古斯都找到了粮食运输工具。
Augustus found the grain transports.
我必须参与其中。
I'd have to be in on it.
我是唯一还活著的人
I am the only person still alive
谁知道你参与其中。
who knows that you were involved.
我永远不会背叛你。
I'll never betray you.
我知道。
I know.
我的遗嘱在房♥子里。
My will is in the house.
现在没多久了。
Not long now.
戴著金发假发的角斗士!
Gladiators in a blonde wig!
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表