剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
孩子们会和我们在一起一段时间。
The children will stay with us for a while.
对,多米提乌斯。我们走吧。
Right, Domitius. Let's go.
安东尼娅,我们也需要谈谈。
Antonia, we need to talk, too.
尤卢斯,请在莉薇娅的房♥间里等她。
Iullus, please wait for Livia in her room.
这是怎么回事?
What's this about?
你的丈夫是下一任非洲总督。
Your husband is the next governor of Africa.
他会离开几年。
He'll be gone for some years.
哦,他知道吗?
Oh, does he know that?
盖乌斯现在告诉他。
Gaius is telling him now.
他会讨厌的。
He's going to hate that.
我也会。
So will I.
您将和您的孩子一起留在罗马。
You will stay in Rome with your children.
哦,我以为你会很高兴。
Oh, I thought you'd be happy.
的确,我的婚姻有时非常艰难,
It's true my marriage has been extremely trying at times,
但还是...
but still...
感觉不忠诚。
it feels disloyal.
你太好了。
You are too nice.
你母亲是对的。
Your mother was right.
是的,她不断地抱怨。
Yes, she complained about it constantly.
我想我应该感谢你。
I suppose I should thank you.
我需要的是你的说明...
What I need is your help...
与裘莉娅和尤卢斯。
with Julia and Iullus.
莉薇娅把茱莉亚送到我们家的庄园里干了。
Livia has sent Julia to dry out on our family estate.
当她清醒过来时,
When she sobers up,
莉薇娅希望你和我说明她记住她的职责,
Livia wants you and I to help her remember her duties,
作为她的两个老朋友。
as her two oldest friends.
等等,她是被关在外面还是什么?
Wait, is she locked up out there or something?
好。
Fine.
别的东西?
Anything else?
是的。玛塞拉怀孕了。
Yes. Marcella's pregnant.
她希望留住孩子。
And she wishes to keep the child.
什么?
And what?
她想让我假装这是我的。
She wants me to pretend it's mine.
对家庭来说会更好,
It would be better for the family,
为每个人-- -但不适合我。
for everyone-- -But not for me.
尤卢斯,我们不能再有丑闻了。
Iullus, we can't have another scandal.
我不会这样做的,莉薇亚。
I won't do it, Livia.
不适合您或家人
Not for you or the family
从来没有为玛塞拉。
and never for Marcella.
现在我终于明白这个家庭是如何运作的,
Now that I finally understand how this family works,
我想在非洲排挤我是你的主意吧?
I assume sidelining me in Africa was your idea?
这是罗马。
This is Rome.
女人没有想法。
Women have no ideas.
我记得,我尊重你的意愿
As I recall, I respected your wishes
关于裘莉娅的婚姻。
about Julia's marriage.
但后来你让维尔比亚的兄弟杀了我。
But then you got Vilbia's brother to kill me.
但我——我很佩服这一点。我愿意。
But I-I admire that. I do.
这需要想像力和胆量。
It took imagination and guts.
但这一切的结局在哪里?
But where does it all end?
我想我们应该弥补,你和我。
I think we should make up, you and I.
你的父亲是伟大的罗马人之一。
Your father was one of the great Romans.
我非常佩服他。你的不是。
I admired him very much. Yours was not.
我鄙视他。
I despised him.
是的。这是不同的负担。
Yes. It's different burdens to bear.
毫米。
Mm.
你有什么想法?
What did you have in mind?
我会保守你的秘密,
I will keep your secrets,
并与我丈夫一起支援你的野心。
and support your ambitions with my husband.
作为回报?
And in return?
我拥有你。
I own you.
非洲总督,是吧?
Governor of Africa, huh?
这实际上是一种奖励。他想杀了我们俩!
That's practically a reward. He tried to kill us both!
情绪化是没有用的。
It's no use being emotional.
我喜欢情绪化!
I like being emotional!
他活著对我们更有用,你知道的。
He's more useful to us alive, and you know it.
但玛塞拉不是。
But Marcella's not.
你不是认真的?
You're not serious?
尤卢斯不会抚养她的孩子。
Iullus won't raise her child.
这是一个问题。
That is an issue.
多年来,她一直是一个问题。
She's been a problem for years.
我知道。-我一直很有耐心。
I know. -And I've been very patient.
但是,风险仍然存在。
But still, the risk.
嗯。
Hmm.
提比略·克劳狄乌斯·尼禄!
Tiberius Claudius Nero!
提醒将军!
Alert the General!
提比略!
Tiberius!
你怎么这么快就到了这里?
How did you get here so fast?
他在哪?
Where is he?
伤口变坏了。
The wound's gone bad.
我已经看过一千次了。
I've seen it a thousand times.
没有什么可做的。
There's nothing to be done.
恐怕你来得正是时候。
I'm afraid you're just in time.
只是为了让你知道...
And just so you know...
他看不见。
he can't see.
那是谁?
Who's that?
安东尼娜?
Antonina?
是我,德鲁苏斯。
It's me, Drusus.
还有你哥哥。
And your brother.
提比略?
Tiberius?
明。
Brilliant.
正好赶上肮脏和暴♥力♥的死亡
Just in time for the squalid and violent death
你总是那么愉快地预言。
you always so cheerfully foretold.
你不会死的。
You're not going to die.
是的,我是。
Yes, I am.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
第谷。
Tycho.
我很高兴你来了。
I'm glad you came.
提比略不会有太大用处。
Tiberius isn't going to be of much use.
我想是妈妈派你上来拖我回家的。
I suppose Mother sent you up to drag me home.
她会为此大发雷霆。
She's going to be furious about this.
我很高兴我会死。
I'm glad I'll be dead.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
德国战队,随机伏击。
A German warband, random ambush.
他们找了一个小女孩来支撑他们
They got a little girl to hold them up
然后从侧面攻击他们。
and then attacked them from the sides.
他被一根长矛刺穿了腿。
He got a spear through the leg.
夜幕降临时,一名德国向导将他带回家。
A German guide carried him home when night fell.
其他人被杀。
The others were killed.
我们要回家了,第谷。我都收拾好了,准备好了。
We were coming home, Tycho. I was all packed and ready.
嘿 嘿。
Hey, hey.
我知道,这对你来说很难。
It's hard for you, I know.
但这只是死亡。
But it's only death.
最后,我们都过了河。
In the end, we all go over the river.
我期待著见到爷爷
I'm looking forward to meeting Grandfather
并再次见到安提戈涅...
and seeing Antigone again...
还有那个骚屄♥♥马塞勒斯。
and that cunt Marcellus.
他仍然会沸腾母亲毒死他。
He'll still be seething Mother poisoned him.
是的。
Yes.
不要难过。
Don't be sad.
我做了我想做的一切。
I did everything I wanted.
我喝了,我...
I drank, I...
我赌博,我通奸,
I gambled, I fornicated,
我结婚了,
and I married,
我爱...
and I loved...
我去打仗了。
and I went to war.
我给了我妻子的孩子和...
I gave my wife children and...
没有给我的家人带来耻辱,
brought no dishonor on my family,
没有多少人会下注。
which not many people would have bet on.
不。
No.
我希望看到孩子们长大...
I would've liked to see the kids grow up...
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表