剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
你的养子尤卢斯
Your adopted son Iullus
一直与茱莉亚亲密无间,
has been intimate with Julia,
在她与马塞勒斯结婚期间和之后。
during and after her marriage to Marcellus.
你把我们扔给了狼。
You threw us to the wolves.
他们把你扔了回去。
They threw you back.
[明锐]马塞勒斯!
[Octavia] Marcellus!
利维亚和第谷——他们杀了我的儿子。
Livia and Tycho-- they killed my son.
[阿格里帕]从来没有任何证据
[Agrippa] There's never been any proof
利维亚参与其中!
that Livia was involved!
我想知道你看起来有多努力!
And I wonder just how hard you looked!
搞什么?-哦,是的,阿格里帕!
What the fuck? -Oh, yes, Agrippa!
我见过你看莉薇娅的样子!
I've seen the way you look at Livia!
[安东尼娅]无论你认为莉薇娅做了什么,
[Antonia] Whatever you think Livia did,
惩罚我妹妹或德鲁苏斯是错误的。
it's wrong to punish my sister or Drusus.
你会安静吗?-[多米提乌斯]是的。
Will you be quiet? -[Domitius] Yes.
闭嘴。
Keep your mouth shut.
我有时想知道
I sometimes wonder
如果您了解我们面临的风险。
if you understand the risk we're running.
我当然知道。但我不在乎。
Of course I do. But I don't care.
饥荒背后有一个非常聪明的人,
Someone very smart was behind the famine,
在粮食省长后面。
behind the grain prefects.
他必须被找到...
He will have to be found...
悄悄地。
quietly.
[双子座]我想我怀孕了。
[Gemina] I think I'm pregnant.
[斯克里博尼亚]嗯,这很完美!
[Scribonia] Well, that's perfect!
完全按照我告诉你的去做,
Do exactly what I tell you,
你会得到你想要的一切。
and you'll get everything you want.
[皮索]你发誓
[Piso] You swore an oath
在奥古斯都死后恢复共和国。
to restore the Republic after Augustus dies.
如果他把你视为威胁,
If he ever sees you as a threat,
你会死的。
you'll be dead.
[德鲁苏斯]没有军队在你身后,你就无法占领罗马,
[Drusus] You can't take Rome without an army behind you,
最大的一个在德国边境。
and the biggest one is on the German border.
让我成为莱茵军的将军。
Make me general of the Rhine Army.
送我去打仗。
Send me to war.
还有你?
And you?
一定是个男孩。
It has to be a boy.
[巫医]会的。
[witch doctor] It will be.
[模糊的对话]
[indistinct conversations]
卡门塔,伟大的分娩女神,
Carmenta, great goddess of childbirth,
是我,利维亚,马库斯·利维乌斯的女儿。
it's me, Livia, daughter of Marcus Livius.
请接受这份礼物。
Please accept this gift.
作为回报,饶恕裘莉娅的性命
In return, spare the life of Julia
让她的孩子平安出生。
and let her child be born safe.
但不是另一个男孩。
But not another boy.
如果你送她一个女孩,
And if you send her a girl,
我会用一只小山羊感谢你。
I will thank you with a baby goat.
[助产士]是的,你做得很好。
[midwife] Yes, you're doing really well.
第三次应该更容易。
It should've been easier the third time.
[助产士] 就是这样!-推,裘莉娅。
[midwife] That's it! -Push, Julia.
[裘莉娅尖叫] -点亮更多的灯,现在!去!
[Julia screaming] -Light more lamps, now! Go!
他们把孩子呼唤到光明中。
They call the child out into the light.
[裘莉娅尖叫]
[Julia screaming]
右。-你会没事的。
Right. -You'll be fine.
梅泰拉是这么想的,露西亚和鲁菲拉也是这么想的。
That's what Metella thought, and Lucia and Rufilla.
他们都死了,他们的孩子也死了。
And they're all dead, and so are their babies.
图里亚!
Turia!
我在灶神庙执行公务。
I'm on official business for the Temple of Vesta.
我丈夫是第一公民。
My husband is the First Citizen.
[图里亚]难道我们不知道吗?
[Turia] And don't we know it?
备份,现在。-你备份。
Back up, now. -You back up.
不适合你,莉薇娅·德鲁西拉。
Not for you, Livia Drusilla.
你真的想这样做,是吗?
You really want to do this, huh?
[双子座] 转身。-你不敢。
[Gemina] Turn around. -You wouldn't dare.
[图里亚]哦!
[Turia] Oh!
我的人是神圣不可侵犯的!
My person is sacrosanct!
起诉我。
Sue me.
[悬疑音乐播放]
[suspenseful music playing]
别动。曾。
Don't move. Ever.
[双子座]一个小时后到这里。
[Gemina] Be here in one hour.
[德鲁苏斯]那就是德国。
[Drusus] That's Germany.
这是穿越阿尔卑斯山的主要通道
This is the main pass through the Alps
部落不断切断。
the tribes keep cutting off.
他们在那里的树上等著,然后倒在我们的交通工具上。
They wait in the trees there and pour down on our transports.
他们偷走了一切,杀死了所有人。
They steal everything and kill everyone.
那么有什么计划呢?
So what's the plan?
好吧,我们会派侦察兵到树林里去
Well, we'll send scouts up into the woods
侦察和报告,
to reconnoiter and report back,
然后我们将讨论我们的选择,制定作战计划。
then we'll discuss our options, formulate a battle plan.
认真地?
Seriously?
为什么?你有什么想法?
Why? What did you have in mind?
我会在山谷里过夜,
I'd mass in the valley overnight,
然后在黎明时分攻击。
then attack at dawn.
清理树林,
Clear the woods,
把部落赶回他们的村庄,
drive the tribes back to their villages,
然后把它们烧平。
then burn them flat.
对我来说听起来不错。
Sounds good to me.
我们去吃早餐吧。
Let's get breakfast.
[背景中的马呜呜声]
[horse whinnies in background]
[男]对,你拿他的腿。
[man] Right, you take his legs.
我们在黎明时分进攻。
We're attacking at dawn.
什么?
What?
[德鲁苏斯]如果你不敢相信,
[Drusus] If you can't believe it,
想像一下敌人的惊喜。
imagine the enemy's surprise.
是的。我为他们感到难过。
Yes. I feel sorry for them.
[安东尼娜]谁?
[Antonina] Who?
[维普萨尼亚]每个人都在战争中。
[Vipsania] Everyone in a war.
真是徒劳的浪费生命,
It's such a futile waste of life,
披著「荣誉」和「荣耀」等谎言的外衣,
cloaked in lies like "honor" and "glory,"
这简直掩盖了它的贪婪
which simply hides its venality
来自那些被迫忍♥受它的人
from those who are forced to endure it
为了那些不是的人的利益。
for the benefit of those who aren't.
那是母亲的信吗?-[提比略]是的。
Is that the letter from Mother? -[Tiberius] Yes.
裘莉娅的怀孕进展顺利。
Julia's pregnancy's going well.
每个人都在做他们被告知的事情,
Everyone's doing what they're told,
一切都在掌控之中。
and everything's under control.
不知道她为什么要费心把它放在代码中。
Don't know why she bothered putting it in code.
习惯,我想。
Habit, I suppose.
[提比略]嗯,我认为她渴望戏剧。
[Tiberius] Mm, I think she craves the drama.
妈妈很开心。这才是最重要的。
Mother's happy. That's all that matters.
[第谷]发生了什么事?
[Tycho] What's happened?
那个德国奴隶德鲁苏斯有,
That German slave Drusus had,
双子座... -[第谷]是吗?
Gemina... -[Tycho] Yeah?
你对她做了什么?
What did you do with her?
她在Sutrium的奴隶市场上被卖♥♥掉
She was sold in the slave market at Sutrium
使用伪造的拥有权档...
with fake ownership documents...
[莉薇亚] 嗯。 -正如你问的。
Mm. -As you asked.
谁买♥♥了她?
Who bought her?
[嘲笑]一个胖子。
[scoffs] A fat man.
你没发现?
You didn't find out?
不。我跟著他们去了镇上的一家妓院
No. I followed them to a whorehouse in the town
并假设他是主人。
and assumed he was the owner.
所以你没有检查?
So you didn't check?
奴隶被买♥♥卖♥♥。
Slaves get bought and sold.
如果你想让她一辈子被监视,
If you'd wanted her watched for the rest of her life,
你应该说的。
you should've just said.
狗屎。
Shit.
我粗心大意。
I was careless.
她回来了。在罗马。
She's back. In Rome.
是否确定?-我刚刚看到她了!
Are you sure? -I just saw her!
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表