剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
并带莉薇拉去参加她的婚礼。
and take Livilla to her wedding.
你会为我做吗?
Will you do that for me?
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
然后你可以完成我们开始的事情。
And then you can finish what we started.
不。
No.
完了。
That's over.
没有你,
Without you,
共和国——
the Republic--
不。
No.
其实不然。
It isn't.
是的,它是。-不,不是。
Yes, it is. -No, it isn't.
是的,它是。-向我发誓。
Yes, it is. -Swear to me.
发誓你会做到的。
Swear you'll do it.
给我的。
For me.
母亲会安排。
Mother will make the arrangements.
您所要做的就是出现并微笑。
All you have to do is turn up and smile.
请。
Please.
我发誓。
I swear.
我要你结束它。
I want you to end it.
我们都知道这样的伤口去哪里了。
We both know where a wound like this goes.
你不能这么问我。
You can't ask that of me.
是的,我可以。
Yes, I can.
不,你不能。
No, you can't.
是的,我可以。
Yes, I can.
第谷会说明你。
Tycho will help you.
对不起,我来晚了。
Sorry I'm late.
你总是迟到。
You're always late.
你从来没有回答过我关于收养提比利亚的问题。
You never answered my question, about adopting Tiberillus.
这是个好主意,谢谢。
That's a great idea, thank you.
我现在经常考虑未来。
I think about the future a lot now.
孙子们,
The grandchildren,
他们将居住的罗马。
the Rome they'll live in.
尤卢斯努力了。-毫米。
Iullus tries hard. -Mm.
多米提乌斯是个好人。
And Domitius is a good man.
我们可以信任他。-我们可以。
We can trust him. -We can.
但我担心德鲁苏斯。
But I worry about Drusus.
是的。好吧,他对政♥治♥没有兴趣。
Yes. Well, he has no interest in politics.
嗯。
Hmm.
提比略没有野心。
And Tiberius has no ambition.
很难相信他们都是你的。
Hard to believe they're both yours.
我知道。
I know.
最近,我真的感受到了这一切的重量。
Lately, I've been really feeling the weight of it all.
也许只是年龄。
Maybe it's just age.
有时我只是想...去他妈的。
Sometimes I just think... fuck it.
我应该把它全部交还给,
I should just hand it all back,
这次是真的,
for real this time,
恢复共和国...
restore the Republic...
退休。
retire.
打开我们梦寐以求的庞贝妓院。
Open that whorehouse in Pompeii we always dreamed of.
我可以,你知道的。
I could, you know.
参议院会从我这里拿走它。
The Senate would take it from me.
这会让你父亲高兴的。
It'd make your father happy.
你想放弃我们建造的一切吗?
You want to give away everything we've built?
操♥你♥妈♥。
Fuck you.
去他妈的共和国。
And fuck the Republic.
如果你再谈论这个,
If you ever talk about this again,
我会和你离婚。
I'll divorce you.
给皮索发消息。
Get a message to Piso.
[紧张的音乐播放,发声]
[tense music playing, vocalizing]
他妈的。
Fuck.
我还在这里。
I'm still here.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
打电♥话♥给安东尼娜。
Call Antonina.
睡个好觉,德鲁苏斯。
Sleep well, Drusus.
第谷?
Tycho?
照顾好每个人。
Take care of everyone.
告诉安提戈涅我想她。
Tell Antigone I miss her.
提比略。
Tiberius.
没关系。
It's okay.
请。
Please.
我对此表示欢迎。
I welcome it.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不要再结婚了。
Don't marry again.
从不。
Never.
妈妈。
Mother.
你会写信给罗马吗?
Will you write to Rome?
我们应该告诉男人。
We should tell the men.
爸爸。
Daddy.
莉薇亚。你终于来了。
Livia. There you are, at last.
怎么样?
How's it going?
裘莉娅仍然很生气。
Julia's still pretty furious.
把她关起来。
Keep her locked up.
我不会改变主意,所以不要开始。
I won't change my mind, so don't start.
我不会的。
I won't.
那你为什么想见我?
Then why did you wanna see me?
是时候偿还你的债务了,我的爱人。
It's time to pay your debts, my love.
在这里等著。
Wait here.
我不是奴隶。
I'm not a slave.
谁知道呢?
Who knew?
你的资讯,嗯,令人震惊。
Your message was, um, alarming.
盖乌斯知道德鲁苏斯,共和国。
Gaius knows about Drusus, the Republic.
他昨晚在考验我。我!
He was testing me last night. Me!
如果他知道,他就不会试探你了。
If he knew, he wouldn't be testing you out.
但是他怎么能知道和不知道呢?
But how can he know and not know?
那么谁是泄密者呢?玛塞拉?
Then who's the leak? Marcella?
我也不知道。
I don't know either.
好吧,我们最好找出来,莉薇亚。
Well, we'd better find out, Livia.
我们的生活依赖于它。
Our lives depend on it.
我想谢谢你...
I wanted to thank you...
...把我哥哥带回来。
...for bringing my brother back.
我知道他信任你。
I know he trusted you.
他信任每一个人。
He trusted everybody.
这就是他死的原因。
That's why he's dead.
你是在告诉我吗
Are you telling me
我哥哥的死不是意外吗?
that my brother's death wasn't an accident?
有点,但是...
It was, sort of, but...
有点不是。
sort of not.
总是会这样结束,
It was always going to end like this,
他知道这一点。
and he knew that.
维斯蒂利乌斯——他只是说要等一等。
Vistilius-- he just said to wait.
维斯蒂利乌斯爱我的兄弟。
Vistilius loved my brother.
不仅仅是你的兄弟。
Not just your brother.
有人可以看看克劳狄斯吗?
Can someone please see to Claudius, please?
是的,多米娜。
Yes, Domina.
他的身体已经准备好回去了...
His body is ready to go back...
当你在的时候。
when you are.
听著,安东尼娜...
Listen, Antonina...
当然,在哀悼期过后,你会再婚。
after your mourning period, you'll marry again, of course.
到时候,我希望你能考虑我。
And when that time comes, I hope you'll consider me.
显然,这将是你叔叔的决定,但是...
Obviously, that will be your uncle's decision but...
我相信他不会反对。
I'm sure he won't object.
维斯蒂利乌斯。
Vistilius.
我现在想带弟弟回家。
I want to take my brother home now.
是时候了。
It's about time.
我没有看到或听到尤卢斯的一句话。
I haven't seen or heard a word from Iullus.
他在你家的庄园里。
He's out on your family estate.
我猜你和他打过交道。
I assume you dealt with him.
好吧,他了解情况。
Well, he understands the situation.
他会把孩子当成自己的孩子来养?
He'll raise the child as his own?
他有条件。
He has conditions.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表