剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
呃,我们明天再说。
We'll, er, speak tomorrow.
是的,让我们这样做。- 嘿...
Yes, let's do that. -Hey...
任何时候对我来说都很好。
Anytime is fine for me.
你不为我高兴吗?
Are you not happy for me?
确定。
Sure.
[模糊的对话在后台继续]
[indistinct conversation continues in background]
哦,看,裘莉娅,你的孩子来了。
Oh, look, Julia, here come your children.
看看你是否能认出其中任何一个。
See if you can recognize any of them.
你心情很好。
You're in a good mood.
你一直在忙什么?
What have you been up to?
哦,你知道,平常。
Oh, you know, the usual.
你和裘莉娅怎么样了?
How are things with you and Julia?
好吧,你和盖乌斯呢?-我先问你。
Well, how about you and Gaius? -I asked you first.
这并没有让我感觉好些,
It didn't make me feel better,
杀死和她睡觉的男人。
killing the man she was sleeping with.
我以为会的,但是...它没有。
I thought it would, but... it didn't.
啊,不过,你把你的男孩收养了。
Ah, you got your boys adopted, though.
你是在暗示我妻子的不忠值得吗?
Are you suggesting that made my wife's infidelity worthwhile?
我只是说这更重要。
I'm just saying it's much more important.
他收养了我的两个儿子,你有没有烦恼过
Does it ever bother you that he adopted my two sons
而不是你的?
and never yours?
为什么会这样?-拜托。
Why would it? -Oh, come on.
什么?-不要玩我。
What? -Don't play me.
你爱权力胜过爱生命。-是的,而且?
You love power more than life. - Yes, and?
好吧,也许你想要德鲁苏斯
Well, perhaps you want Drusus
例如,成为下一个第一公民。
to be the next First Citizen, for example.
哦,他没有野心,也没有头脑。
Oh, he doesn't have the ambition or the brains.
是的,但你有足够的空闲时间。
Yeah, but you have plenty to spare.
好。。。是的。
Well... yes.
听。。。
Listen...
我要你答应我一件事。
I want you to promise me something.
当我死后,我要你照顾我的孩子,
When I die, I want you to look after my kids,
尤其是男孩们。
especially the boys.
如果我先走呢?
What if I go first?
好吧,我会照顾你们两个,但你知道的。
Well, I'll look after your two, but you know that.
你会为我做同样的事情吗?
You'd do the same for me?
我当然会。
Of course I will.
好。
Okay.
他妈的。
Fuck.
图里亚。-奥蕾莉亚。
Turia. -Aurelia.
我可以和你谈谈吗?
May I speak with you, please?
今天在去看望父亲的路上,
On the way to visit my father today,
我在街上被一个男人拦住了。
I was stopped in the street by a man.
我以前从未见过他,但他知道我是谁。
I'd never seen him before, but he knew who I was.
他说他想让我做点什么,
He said he wanted me to do something,
如果我不这样做,他会来找你
and if I didn't do it, he would come to you
并谴责我违背誓言...
and denounce me for breaking my vows...
与女性。
with women.
太恶心了。
It was disgusting.
他说他会提供证人
He said that he would produce witnesses
而且你别无选择
and that you would have no choice
而是谴责我。
but to condemn me.
这是谁?
Who was this?
只是一个男人。
Just a man.
身材高大,长得好看,
Tall, good-looking,
皮肤黝黑,剃光头。
with dark skin and a shaved head.
他要你做什么?
And what did he want you to do?
他告诉我把奥古斯都的意志从金库里拿出来
He told me to take the will of Augustus out of the vault
明天在参议院带给他。
and bring it to him at the Senate House tomorrow.
然后他会再次见到我,归还它。
He'd then meet me again afterwards to return it.
没有人会知道它已经消失了。
Nobody would ever have known it was gone.
奥古斯都将非常感激
Augustus will be very grateful
听听这个针对他的阴谋。
to hear about this plot against him.
但与此同时,
But in the meantime,
这必须只存在于我们之间。
this must remain just between us.
明天我要你把他的遗嘱带到参议院,
Tomorrow I want you to take his will to the Senate,
正如你被告知的那样。
just as you were told.
你可以把其他一切都交给我。
You can leave everything else to me.
离我远点。
Step away from me.
对于多米纳。
For the Domina.
那么,您如何解读奥古斯都的继承意图呢?
So how do you read Augustus' intentions for the succession?
我很清楚他想要两个儿子
It's clear to me he wants the two sons
他从阿格里帕那里收养了继续他的工作,
he adopted from Agrippa to go on with his work,
保护他的遗产。
protect his legacy.
是的,但他们很年轻。
Yes, but they're young.
他们是什么?四加一。
They're what? Four and one.
如果他或阿格里帕发生任何事情,
And if anything should happen to him or Agrippa,
那么很明显有人需要介入
then it's obvious someone would need to step in
照顾事情。
to look after things.
当然,直到他们成年。
Of course, until they came of age.
你认为德鲁苏斯和提比略的立场是什么?
Where do you think Drusus and Tiberius stand?
靠近一扇门。
Near a door.
德鲁苏斯对政♥治♥没有兴趣,
Drusus has no interest in politics,
而提比略甚至比这还少。
and Tiberius has even less than that.
好吧。
All right.
我为你和宝宝感到高兴。
I am happy for you and the baby.
我知道。
I know.
我们完蛋了,你知道——我和尤卢斯。
We're finished, you know-- me and Iullus.
什么?不。
What? No.
你爱他一辈子。
You've loved him all your life.
不会了。
Not anymore.
你以前说过。
You've said that before.
结束了。
It's over.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
做。-我没有。。。相信你。
Done. -I don't... believe you.
安东尼娅,我是认真的。
Antonia, I am serious.
他妈的!他妈的!
Fuck! Fuck!
意志。这不行。
The will. This won't do.
我会安排的。
I'll make the arrangements.
我今晚会回来的。
I'll be back tonight.
你很确定你看到了那个提著包的男人
And you're quite sure you saw the man with the bag
来到这房♥子的一侧?
come in the side of this house?
是的,女祭司,我敢肯定。
Yes, High Priestess, I'm sure.
我可以帮你吗,女祭司?
May I help you High Priestess?
我是第谷,我为奥古斯都操持家务。
I'm Tycho, I run the household for Augustus.
是的,我想你很好看。
Yes, I suppose you aregood-looking.
但你必须知道奥古斯都此刻不在罗马。
But you must know Augustus is away from Rome at the moment.
他的妻子在家吗?
Is his wife at home?
她去骑马了。
She went riding.
但我期待她今晚回来。
But I'm expecting her back tonight.
请她在圣殿拜访我
Ask her to call on me at the Temple
在她最早方便的时候。
at her earliest convenience.
请问它涉及什么?
May I ask what it concerns?
她很清楚这是什么,你也一样。
She knows very well what it concerns, and so do you.
他妈的。
Fuck.
我看到了他的遗嘱。
I saw his will.
盖乌斯的意志。
Gaius' will.
什么?
What?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么做到的?
How the fuck did you manage that?
不是和所有的维斯塔尔人关在一起吗?
Isn't it locked up with all the Vestals?
哦,你没有。
Oh, you didn't.
有多糟糕?
How bad is it?
哦,说明自己。哎呀!
Oh, help yourself. Oi!
所以,阿格里帕的养子继承了一切,嗯?
So, the adopted sons of Agrippa inherit everything, eh?
好吧,我们预料到了。
Well, we expected that.
是你让他们被收养的。
It was you who got them adopted.
谁是遗嘱执行人?-多米提乌斯。
Who's the executor? -Domitius.
什么,即使你因为裘莉娅的不忠而给他抹薄?
What, even though you slimed him for Julia's infidelity?
我知道。
I know.
没有提到德鲁苏斯和提比略?
No mention of Drusus and Tiberius?
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表