剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
要清楚。要非常清楚。
Be clear. Be very clear.
如果你输了这个赌注,它会让你破产,
If you lose this bet, it will bankrupt you,
我会拿走你所拥有的一切
and I will take everything you have
不要再三思而后行。
and not think twice about it ever again.
我也不会,继父。
Neither will I, Stepfather.
我可以向你保证。
I can promise you that.
这就是你领导我的军团的方式吗?
Is this how you lead my legions?
我没有抱怨。
I've had no complaints.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
这是他的私人代码的关键。
This is the key to his private code.
我复♥制♥了它并把原件放回去。
I copied it and put the original back.
我只是想问,
I just wanted to ask,
有莉薇亚的消息吗?
is there any news of Livia?
斯特拉波会找到她的。
Strabo will find her.
我相信一切都很好。
I'm sure everything's fine.
什么?
What?
什么意思,什么?
What do you mean, what?
如果你有话要说,就说出来。
If you've got something to say, just say it.
我在想我的女儿...
I was thinking about my daughter...
和这个。
and this.
这一切都是因为我们杀死了那个维斯塔尔。
All this is because we killed that Vestal.
我们没有杀她。
We didn't kill her.
我把她围起来,让她死在黑暗中
I walled her up and left her to die in the dark
因为你要求我这样做。
because you asked me to.
我们正在为此付出代价。
And we're paying for it.
众神不在乎你。他们想要的是我。
The gods don't care about you. It's me they want.
哦,然而我在这里。
Oh, and yet here I am.
他们越来越远了。我们应该离开了。
They're getting further away. We should leave.
安提戈涅告诉我你到底在做什么...
Antigone told me what you were really doing...
和男孩们。
with the boys.
让他们恢复共和国——
Getting them to restore the Republic--
一个你从来不信任我的秘密。
a secret you never trusted me with.
这个秘密可以让你死。
That secret can get you killed.
我有权对此进行评判!
I have the right to be the judge of that!
我赤手空拳杀死了西班牙人!
I killed the Spaniard with my bare fucking hands!
我赢得了你的信任!
I earned your trust!
我让你自♥由♥!-是的,做你的肮脏工作!
I set you free! -Yeah, to do your dirty work!
好吧,我把你从你的肮脏工作中释放出来。
Well, I release you from your dirty work.
去。去!大功告成。
Go. Go! We're done.
我说等我们做完了!
I say when we're done!
我今天可能会死,我可能会为你而死,
I might die today, and I might die for you,
所以你要闭嘴,再听一件事。
so you're gonna shut up and listen to one more thing.
阿格里帕葬礼后的那天晚上,
That night after Agrippa's funeral,
当你做那个无法呼吸的噩梦时。
when you had that nightmare where you couldn't breathe.
这不是一场噩梦。
It wasn't a nightmare.
是提比略。
It was Tiberius.
你儿子有一个枕头卡在你的脸上。
Your son had a pillow jammed over your face.
当我出现时,你已经停止了呼吸,
When I turned up, you'd stopped breathing,
要不是我把他拖走,你就死定了。
and if I hadn't dragged him off, you'd be dead.
而维普萨尼亚只是...看。
And Vipsania just... watched.
别的东西?
Anything else?
是的。你犯了一个错误。
Yes. You're making a mistake.
共和国很烂。
The Republic sucked.
它腐♥败♥了,没有任何效果!
It was corrupt, and nothing worked!
我们有奥古斯都这样的独♥裁♥者,我们会好得多,
We are much better off with a dictator like Augustus,
罗马也是如此。
and so is Rome.
跑!
Run!
大熊座。
Ursa.
等等。莉薇娅在哪里?!
Wait, wait. Where's Livia?!
哦,哦,不。
Oh, oh, no.
什么?
What?
她要领著他们离开...来自我们。
She's leading them away... from us.
她来了!-她在那儿!
She's here! -There she is!
第谷。第谷!
Tycho. Tycho!
哦,天啊!
Oh, gods!
莉薇亚。认得我吗,女士?
Livia. Recognize me, lady?
哦,不过,你认识我的兄弟们。
Oh, you knew my brothers, though.
瓦里卡和维尔比亚。
Varica and Vilbia.
我听说是你杀了维尔比亚。
And I hear it was you who got Vilbia killed.
不感兴趣,不是吗?
Not interested, no?
嗯,我非常喜欢维尔比亚。
Well, I was very fond of Vilbia.
所以,一会儿,我会在你观看的时候把你的胆量切掉。
So, in a bit, I'm gonna cut your guts out while you watch.
也许这可能会引起贵族的注意。
Perhaps that might get your aristocratic attention.
但首先,我们要操你。
But first, we're gonna fuck you.
我们所有人。
All of us.
他妈的。
Fuck.
呃。。。不。
Uh... nah.
我是Marcus Livius Drusus的女儿。
I'm the daughter of Marcus Livius Drusus.
我从不被♥操♥。
I never get fucked.
她在做什么?
What's she doing?
不!
No!
不!
No!
我真的很头疼。
I have a truly astounding headache.
裘莉娅,你是在自杀。
Julia, you're killing yourself.
是的。
Yes.
为什么需要这么长时间?
Why is it taking so long?
她在那儿!莉薇亚!
There she is! Livia!
等。
Wait.
又迟到了?
Late again?
你对共和国的看法是错误的!
You were wrong about the Republic!
好吧,我们拭目以待,不是吗?
Well, we'll see, won't we?
他们在那儿!是他们。
There they are! It's them.
百夫长!
Centurion!
感谢众神。
Thank the gods.
百 夫 长!
Centurion!
她还活著!
She's alive!
女士。
Lady.
你找到皮索了吗?
Did you find Piso?
我们带他去了罗马。
We've taken him to Rome.
莉薇亚还没来。
Livia's still not here.
其实,你知道吗?没有她,我们一切都很好。
Actually, you know what? We did all right without her.
我们确保裘莉娅没有喝太多,
We made sure Julia didn't drink too much,
我们让她远离麻烦。
and we kept her out of trouble.
或多或少。
More or less.
除了格拉古。
Apart from Gracchus.
我们完全让他闭嘴。
And we totally shut him up.
尽管德鲁苏斯对自己做了一个绝对的屁♥股♥,
And although Drusus made an absolute ass of himself,
即使最后结果也没问题。
even that turned out all right in the end.
我们应该喝一杯。-我们愿意。
We deserve a drink. -We do.
大功告成。
It's done.
你确定?-我确定。
You're sure? -I'm sure.
不要忘记你的承诺。
Don't forget your promises.
我永远不会忘记任何事情。
I never forget anything.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
会的。
It will be.
只是捆绑一些松散的末端。
Just tying up some loose ends.
提比略,我知道你不会同意我的看法,
Tiberius, I know you won't agree with me,
母亲永远不会,
and Mother never will,
但现在是采取行动的时候了。
but now is the time to act.
如果我把我的军团带到罗马
If I bring my legions to Rome
你从巴尔干地区带来你的,
and you bring yours from the Balkans,
继父将不得不放弃权力。
Stepfather will have to cede power.
我们要使他成为永生的神,这是他想要的,
We will make him a living God, which is what he wants,
并为他以荣誉覆盖,以度过一个幸福的晚年。
and cover him in honors for a happy old age.
如果我们一起行动,我们可以恢复共和国
If we act together, we can restore the Republic
没有流血或战争。
without bloodshed or war.
但我不能独自完成。
But I cannot do it alone.
这将把我们两个人带到一起。
It will take both of us together.
压倒性的武力展示。
An overwhelming show of force.
仔细想想。
Think this over.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表