剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
去!走吧,莉薇娅!
Go! Go, Livia!
熊座!
Ursa!
阻止那些该死的马!
Stop those fucking horses!
抓住她!
Get her!
啊!
Aah!
皮索!
Piso!
不不不不!走吧!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Leave it!
离开它,离开它,离开它。它更好。
Leave it, leave it, leave it. It's better.
走吧,第谷。
Just go, Tycho.
我完了。
I'm done for.
去吧,滚蛋!
Go on, fuck off!
他妈的去找莉薇亚!
Fucking go and find Livia!
答应我,答应我。
Promise me, promise me.
我会回来的。
I'll be back.
啊!
Ah!
他们已经抛弃了他们该死的马。
They've ditched their fucking horses.
对,扇出,使用喇叭,
Right, fan out, and use the horns,
一次给出你的立场,两次意味著你看到他们。
once to give your position, twice means you see them.
但请记住,我一开始希望她活著。
But remember, I want her alive at first.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
我们必须跑!
We have to run!
哦。。。
Oh...
对我做同样的事情。做吧!
Do the same to me. Do it!
我们在哪?
Where are we?
如果我们在这里迷路,我们将永远找不到出路。
If we get lost up here, we'll never find our way out.
水!溪流将通向河流。
Water! The stream will lead to a river.
是的,这条河流向罗马。
Yeah, and the river runs to Rome.
跑!
Run!
你好。
Hi.
漂亮的面具。
Nice mask.
你认为发生了什么不好的事情吗?
Do you think something bad's happened?
不。妈迟到了。
No. Your mother's late.
她总是迟到。她是莉薇亚。
She's always late. She's Livia.
我们不能让客人再等了。
We can't keep the guests waiting any longer.
她他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck is she?
我不知道,德鲁苏斯。
I don't know, Drusus.
也许她要联合我的巴尔干军团了
Perhaps she's off uniting my Balkan legions
与你的莱茵军队一起推♥翻♥奥古斯都。
with your Rhine Army in order to overthrow Augustus.
好吧,这只是一个建议。
All right, that was just a suggestion.
努力提供说明。
Trying to be helpful.
提比略。
Tiberius.
德鲁苏斯。
Drusus.
鸡。维普萨尼亚。
Gallus. Vipsania.
对不起,我错过了你的婚礼。
I'm sorry I missed your wedding.
嗯,我希望我有。
Mm, I wish I had.
但是,当然,你在德国,
But of course, you were off in Germany,
用荣耀遮盖自己。
covering yourself in glory.
没错,我是。
That's right, I was.
我希望明年能竞选领事,
I was hoping to run for Consul next year,
但现在我明白你是。
but now I understand you are.
恐怕是这样。
I'm afraid so.
好吧,显然我不需要打扰。
Well, obviously I needn't bother.
不。没错。
No. That's right.
里面见。
See you inside.
加油!
Come on!
停下。
Stop it.
加油。我会一直陪在你身边。
Come on. I'll be next to you the whole time.
会没事的。
It's gonna be fine.
不,不是。-是的,它是。
No, it isn't. -Yes, it is.
不,不是。
No, it isn't.
好吧,也许不是。
Well, maybe it isn't.
奥古斯 都。
Augustus.
莉薇娅失踪了。
Livia's missing.
以伫列为例。搜索这里和皮索庄园之间的道路。
Take a cohort. Search the roads between here and Piso's estates.
打电♥话♥给我女儿。
Call my daughter.
爸爸。
Father.
也许提比略并不是每个人对丈夫的看法。
Perhaps Tiberius isn't everybody's idea of a husband.
我不会这么说。
I wouldn't say that.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
一个良好的结合。
A fine union.
格拉古...你老婆不在这里吗?
Gracchus... is your wife not here?
她开始分娩了...昨天晚上。
She went into labor... last night.
没关系,多米提乌斯。
Never mind, Domitius.
我可以等裘莉娅。
I can wait for Julia.
我看不到这辆战车的碰撞持续下去。
I can't see this chariot crash lasting.
好吧,让我们尽可能享受它。
Well, let's just enjoy it while we can.
我从未见过裘莉娅如此悲惨。
I've never seen Julia so miserable.
提比略。准备好了吗?
Tiberius. Are you ready?
裘莉娅,你现在结婚吗?
Julia, will you marry now?
然后我祝贺你们俩。
Then I congratulate you both.
做出牺牲。
Make the sacrifice.
莉薇娅甚至没有出现。
Livia didn't even turn up.
每个人都可能希望它能得到
And everyone was probably hoping that it'd get
推迟或取消,
postponed or canceled,
但盖乌斯让他们在没有她的情况下继续前进。
but Gaius made them go ahead without her.
不。
No.
就这样完成了。
And so it's done.
他们结婚了。
They're married.
也许它最终不会成为
Perhaps it won't end up being
我们都期待的有毒灾难。
the poisonous catastrophe we're all expecting.
哦,我对此表示怀疑。
Oh, I doubt that.
对不起,我会错过它。
I'm sorry I shall miss it.
不断的恶意和指责,
The constant malice and recriminations,
残酷,每天都照亮著这个家庭。
the cruelty that so brighten this family daily.
老实说,人们非常期待
Honestly, one quite looks forward to
永远徘徊在冥界的荒原上。
wandering the wastelands of the underworld for eternity.
我应该回去参加婚礼了。
I should get back to the wedding.
不。
No.
不。
No.
请不要去。
Please don't go.
别离开我。我没有。。。
Don't leave me. I don't...
我不想孤单。
I don't want to be alone.
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
你去哪了?日尔曼尼库斯很合适。
Where have you been? Germanicus had a fit.
我很惊讶你没有听到。
I'm surprised you didn't hear it.
莉薇娅来了吗?
Is Livia here yet?
斯克里博尼亚在哪里?
Where's Scribonia?
我不知道,但我们不需要它们。
I don't know, but we don't need them.
一切都很顺利。
It's all going pretty well.
裘莉娅在哪里?
Where's Julia?
你应该和她在一起。
You were supposed to stay with her.
她刚才就在那里。你能在任何地方看到格拉古吗?
She was right there just now. Can you see Gracchus anywhere?
不。好的,你检查一下后室。
No. Okay, you check the backrooms.
我看看男孩们有没有见过她。
I'll see if the boys have seen her.
我是姐姐,我说我们做什么。
I'm the older sister, I say what we do.
那么,我们该怎么办?
Well, what shall we do then?
好吧。-毫米。
All right. -Mm.
嘿,你在任何地方见过裘莉娅或格拉古吗?
Hey, have you seen Julia or Gracchus anywhere?
格拉古与加卢斯和维斯蒂利乌斯在一起。
Gracchus is with Gallus and Vistilius.
嗯,他刚才是。
Well, he was a moment ago.
哦,骰子板来了!
Oh, here comes the dice board!
不。
No.
提比略。他妈的提比略在哪里?
Tiberius. Where's fucking Tiberius?
他一定走了。
He must've gone.
“他一定走了”?什么?
"He must've gone"? What?
加油!
Come on!
谁来帮我支付婚礼费用?
Who's going to help me pay for the wedding?
或者我的新海滨别♥墅♥。-[笑声]
Or my new beach house. -[laughter]
他说他会盯著他。众神,尤卢斯。
He said he'd keep an eye on him. The gods, Iullus.
你需要阻止德鲁苏斯玩他妈的骰子!
You need to stop Drusus playing fucking dice!
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表