剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表
你,嗯...
You, um...
波尔西亚——她已经同意嫁给维尔比亚。
Porcia--she has agreed to marry Vilbia for the family.
你会把她带回罗马并安排它。
You will take her back to Rome and arrange it.
现在?-马上。
Now? -Right now.
是的。
Yes.
没有茱莉亚的迹象。
No sign of Julia.
莉薇亚?-[关门]
Livia? -[doors close]
她在那里,是的。
She was there, yes.
她说了什么?
What did she say?
她问我妻子。
She asked after my wife.
我们在等阿格里帕。
We're waiting for Agrippa.
他们会在夜幕降临时回来吗?
Will they make it back by nightfall?
刚好。
Just about.
应该就是这样了。写下来。
That should be it. Write it down.
维尔比亚!
Vilbia!
德鲁苏斯!
Drusus!
我妈妈给你送了一个妻子。-那太快了。
My mother sends you a wife. -That was fast.
我母亲非常有效率,她总是信守诺言。
My mother's very efficient, and she always keeps her word.
这是波西亚,
This is Porcia,
参议员马库斯·波尔修斯·卡托的女儿,
daughter of the Senator Marcus Porcius Cato,
和我们的近亲。
and a close relative of ours.
她是个寡妇,
She's a widow,
并迫切希望摆脱她的监护人
and desperate to get away from her guardian
谁总是对她不好。
who always treats her badly.
我母亲会支付嫁妆。
My mother will pay the dowry.
她能生孩子吗?
Can she have children?
我给我的第一任丈夫生了两个儿子。
I gave my first husband two sons.
他们都英年早逝。
They both died young.
你会嫁给我吗?
And you will marry me?
我会的。
I will.
她的监护人在罗马等著你。
Her guardian's in Rome expecting you now.
现在?
Now?
我妈妈想要婚约的条款
My mother wants the terms of the marriage contract
今晚原则上同意,
agreed in principle tonight,
所以没有进一步的误解
so there's no further misunderstandings
在我们的家庭之间。
between our families.
我会处理好一切。
I'll take care of everything.
我们要做亲戚了,你和我。
We're going to be relatives, you and I.
有一天我可能会还你。
I might pay you back one day.
好吧,如果你要这样做,那就去做吧。
Well, if you're going to do it, do it.
不,不,拜托,不。
No, no. Please, no.
不!
No!
帮帮我。-那不是必需的。
Help me. -That won't be necessary.
继父。
Stepfather.
阿格里帕。
Agrippa.
茱莉亚的背影,出于她自己的自♥由♥意志,
Julia's back, of her own free will,
并谦卑地请求你的原谅。
and asks humbly for your forgiveness.
她在众神面前发誓...她的孩子是阿格里帕的。
She swears before the gods... her children are Agrippa's.
她短暂而唯一的耻辱
Her brief and only disgrace
在她最近一次怀孕期间开始。
began during her most recent pregnancy.
我要他的名字。
I want his name.
请。。。
Please...
谁?
Who is it?
告诉他。
Tell him.
...朝向嫁妆。
...towards the dowry.
他妈的。
Fuck.
婚礼结束了。
Wedding's off.
对不起。
Excuse me.
我会派人去清理。
I'll send someone to clear up.
我不知道那是维尔比亚。
I had no idea it was Vilbia.
我几乎不认识这个人。我不知道该说什么。
I barely know the man. I don't know what to say.
你总是可以说对不起,因为带来了这样的人
You could always say sorry for bringing someone like that
考虑到后果,进入我们家。
into our house, given the consequences.
这。。。
This...
留在家庭中。
stays in the family.
永远。
Forever.
当然,奥古斯都。
Of course, Augustus.
谢谢你,提比略,尤卢斯。
Thank you, Tiberius, Iullus.
搞什么?-离开我们。
What the fuck? - Leave us.
莉薇亚。
Livia.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
你不配。
You didn't deserve it.
我真的很抱歉,尤卢斯。
I'm really sorry, Iullus.
我从不后悔一刻。
I never regret a moment.
你拥有你想要的一切,你把它都扔掉了。
You had everything you wanted, and you threw it all away.
我有你想要的一切。
I had everything you wanted.
也许这就是原因。
Maybe that's why.
哦!天呐...哦!
Oh! Oh, my... Oh!
没关系。有人来清理。
It's all right. Someone's coming to clear up.
哦。。。
Oh...
继续吧!-爸爸?
Go on, then! -Daddy?
爸爸!
Daddy!
哦,所以你没有忘记我。
Oh, so you hadn't forgotten me.
我有。
I had.
是什么花了你这么长时间?
What took you so long?
哦。。。
Oh...
饥荒的幕后黑手是多米提乌斯。
It was Domitius behind the famine.
正如你所怀疑的。
As you suspected.
我们能证明吗?
Can we prove it?
好吧,证据在我们和他交谈时就死了。
Well, the proof died while we were talking to him.
欢迎回来,第谷。
Welcome back, Tycho.
他们想要什么?
What do they want?
盖尤斯。
Gaius.
我想你。
I missed you.
哦。。。相同。
Oh... same.
她他妈的做到了。
She's fucking done it.
我们回来了。
We're back.
谢谢你找到裘莉娅。
Thank you for finding Julia.
嗯,裘莉娅是一个自♥由♥的精神。
Well, Julia's a free spirit.
她讨厌别人的规则。
She hates other people's rules.
她绝对是你的女儿。
She is absolutely your daughter.
我担心的不是她。
It's not her I'm worried about.
是阿格里帕。
It's Agrippa.
他有没有说过收养他的儿子?
Has he ever spoken about adopting his sons?
阿格里帕?-是的。
Agrippa? -Yeah.
不。
No.
好吧,他可能认为你可能会拒绝。
Well, he probably thought you might refuse.
他知道有很多问题要问。
He knows it's a lot to ask.
特别的荣誉...
A special honor...
这会把你们联♥系♥在一起。
which would bind you together.
再。
Again.
阿格里帕,裘莉娅。
Agrippa, Julia.
今晚我们庆祝收养我的孙子,
Tonight we celebrate the adoption of my grandsons,
阿格里帕的儿子们,
the sons of Agrippa,
盖尤斯。。。
Gaius...
和卢修斯。
and Lucius.
总有一天他们会加入多米提乌斯,
One day they will join Domitius,
尤卢斯,
Iullus,
提比略,
Tiberius,
和德鲁苏斯...
and Drusus...
塑造罗马的未来。
in shaping the future of Rome.
家庭。
Family.
家庭。-家庭。
Family. -Family.
家庭。-[所有]家庭。
Family. -[all] Family.
葡萄酒很好。
Wine's good.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
莉薇亚。
Livia.
好吧,谢谢他妈的。
Well, thank fuck for that.
你不能用凉鞋压扁的蟑螂。
The cockroach you can't squash with your sandal.
我们会削减参议院的角色。
We'd cut the role of Senate.
剧集 | 多米娜(2021) | 导航列表