别人送我的
It was a gift.
送你的 那为什么上面还有价签
A gift? Why is the tag still on there, sir?
讲真 我都没有注意到
Honestlv, I didn't know it was on there.
你的驾驶照拿来我看看
Let me see your driver's license.
操
Shit.
跟我来 你被捕了
Come with me. You're under arrest.
真是扯淡 什么鬼 我根本没偷
This is bullshit, man. What the fuck? I didn't fucking steal itJ
是我朋友拉里送的
It was from my friend Larrv.
他是个老疯子 我跟他是在监狱里聊杏仁时认识的 拜托
Some crazy old man I met in iail talking about almonds. Come on. Fuck.
嗨 杰夫 怎么样 排骨好吃吗
Hev, Jeff. How vou enjoying them ribs?
辣的过瘾 你知道吗
Thev got a kick to em. You know that?
天 太好吃了 -你说好吃我就放心了
Man, thev're delightful. I'm glad vou loving them.
切斯特 再帮我打包点排骨
Chester. I need you to box up some more of those ribs
让他们临走时带走
so that Jeff can take them home with him.
来了
Coming up.
拉里·大卫 我是谢尔曼牧师 很高兴认识你
Larry David. I'm Pastor Sherman. It is a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
来 我介绍教众给你认识
Let me introduce you to the congregation.
圣徒们听着
Saints, listen!
这个人鼓舞了我们
This man is an inspiration.
过奖了过奖了
lt's gone a little overboard.
拉里·大卫 还是应该叫你拉里·丹尼尔
You see, Larry David...Or should I call vou Larry Daniel?
因为他与丹尼尔一样
Okay. Because iust like Daniel,
毫无畏惧地走进了狮子巢穴
he walked into the lion's den without fear.
这名字不错 拉里·丹尼尔 可能我会改个姓
I like the sound of that. Larrv Daniel. Mavbe I'll change mv last name.
拉里是我们亚特兰大黑人社区的重要人物
Larry is that powerful man today for the Black community here in Atlanta.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥耍我吗 拉里
Are you shittinq me, Larrv?
这傻♥逼♥买♥♥了个黑人马夫 -你是有啥大病吧
Motherfucker's got a lawn iockev! What is wrong with you, man?
真让人反胃 -不不
It makes me sick! No, no!
滚出去
Get out of here, man.
喂 这不是给我买♥♥的 -再见 拉里
Hev, hev! It's not mine! Bye, Larrv!
大卫先生 你因妨碍乔
Mr. David, you've been charged
IRSEWHMAJWHF
with obstruction of the election process in the state of Georgia.
治亚州选举进程守到起诉
如果本庭最后判你有罪 你将面临
And if you're found guilty at trial, you'll be subiect to a fine
一万美元的罚款和最多一年的监禁
of 10 000 dollars and up to a year in prison.
你怎么辩护 先生
How do you plead, sir?
无罪
Not guilty.
这才是我认识的拉里·大卫
Now, that's the Larrv David I know.
90天后开庭 下一个
Trial set for 90 days hence. Next casel
所以我才做了一大锅炖排骨
That's why I alreadv made a big ole pot
还在上面放了超多好吃的青菜
of those put your foot in it qreens.
咱们回家吃去吧
We going back to the house!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表