好吧 -再见 布鲁基
Okay. Bye, Brookie.
再见
Bye.
你说什么
What was that?
只是和布鲁基说再见
Just saying bye to Brookie.
所以你叫她布鲁基
So you call her Brookie?
是的 -你认识她多久了
Yeah. - How long have you known her?
我们几个月前在一次晚宴上认识的
Well, we met a few months ago at a dinner party.
这是你第二次见她吗
And this is the second time you're seeing her?
是的 第二次
Yeah, second time.
你们在晚宴上见过一次面
So you met once at a dinner party
你一直叫她布鲁基
and you've been calling her Brookie?
是的 -你叫她布鲁基吗
Yeah. Did you call her Brookie
在晚宴上
at the dinner party?
是啊 是啊 我想是的
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
她没说 叫我布鲁克
She didn't say, "Call me Brooke"?
没有
No.
你知道布鲁克 布鲁基规则吗
Are you aware of the Brooke- Brookie rule?
不 我不知道 -因为
No, I'm not aware of that. Because
你似乎违反了布鲁克布鲁基规则
you seem to be in violation of the Brooke Brookie rule.
给我讲讲 -是的
Please, educate me. - Yeah.
我怎么违反了这条规则
How am I in violation of this rule?
只有她的密友才能叫她布鲁基
Well, only her close friends can call her Brookie.
那个派对上还有其他人吗
Is there anybody else from that party here?
有啊 布鲁基
Yeah. Brookie.
嗯嗯 还有其他人吗
Mm- hmm. Anyone else?
我 我是卡尔
Me. I'm Carl.
这很有意思 很有意思
This is interesting. Very interesting.
是吗 -是的
Is it? Yes.
我把这件事问清楚的
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
开始吧 好极了
Here we go. That's great.
怎么样 我们应该再拍一个吗
How's that? Should we do another one?
拉尔 拉尔 拉尔 进来吧 进来吧
Larr! Larr, Larr. Get in here. Get in here.
我们在拍集体照 -我现在不行
We're doing a group shot. - I can't now.
我们在拍照片 -我不 我现在不能拍照
We're doing a photo. - I can't. I can't do it now.
集体照
A group shot.
对不起 打扰一下 -什么事
Excuse me. Excuse me. - Yes?
我得告诉你 我有点困惑
I got to tell you, I'm a little confused
和布鲁克 布鲁基规则有关
about the Brooke Brookie rule.
哦 没有规则
Oh, there's not a rule.
只是 哦 不 我不敢苟同
It's just- - Oh, no, I beg to differ.
我认为有一个规则
I think there is a rule.
卡尔
Now, Carl,
他和你一面之交 叫你布鲁基
who hardly knows you at all, calls you Brookie,
尽管我得到了非常严格的指示
whereas I was given very strict instructions,
叫你布鲁克
by you, to call you Brooke.
卡尔是个好人 -不 不
Carl is a great guy. No, no!
卡尔不是个好人 我刚和卡尔谈过
Carl is not a great guy. I just spoke to Carl.
我根本不觉得卡尔是个好人
I didn't find Carl to be a great guy at all.
如果我有一个拉尔 拉里规则
If I had a Larr Larry rule,
卡尔就不会叫我拉尔了
Carl wouldn't be calling me Larr.
我可以告诉你 -哦 我很抱歉
I can tell you that. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
你想让我叫你拉尔吗
Do you want me to call you Larr?
不 因为我没有拉尔 拉里规则
No, because I don't have a Larr- Larry rule.
我没有布鲁克 布鲁克规则
I don't have a Brooke Brookie Rule.
不 你知道 你确实有布鲁克 布鲁克规则
No, you do. You do have a Brooke Brookie rule.
而且只适用于我
And it only applies to me.
拉里 我叫布鲁克
Larry, my name is Brooke.
祝你玩得开心
Have a good night. -
哟 生日快乐
Yo, happy birthday.
哦 谢谢你 谢谢你 我的兄弟
Oh, thank you. Thank you, my brother.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
真的 说真的
Really. Seriously.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
老实说 任何时候 欢迎你回来
Honestly, any time, you're welcome back.
随时奉陪 -好吧 好吧 好吧
Any time. AII right. Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧 -拉里 干杯 谢谢 再见
AII right. Okay. Larry, cheers. Thanks, bye.
好吧 那么
All right, so
好吧
All right.
我们做到了 我们来了 我们出现在派对上
We did it. Here we were. We showed up at the party.
我们来了 没错
We came out. Yep.
是啊 有意思 很有意思
Yeah, interesting. Very interesting.
是啊 这是 感觉很好 非常好
Yeah. It was It was nice. Very good.
现在结束了 都结束了 是啊
Now it's done. It's all done. Yeah.
好吧 好吧 -好吧
AlI right. Okay. - Okay.
大家好 我住在一家不错的酒店
What's up, y'all? Im in a nice hotel.
佩丘卡 不 等等 佩丘卡
Pechuca, no wait! Pechuca.
哦 噢 天哪 嘿
Oh. Oh, my God. Hey!
搞什么鬼
Wha What the hell?
你挡道了 -哦 伙计
You're standing in the way. - Oh, man!
你的狗流了我一身口水
Your dog slobbered all over me.
请不要在佩丘卡周围尖叫
Don't scream around Pechuca, please.
她很敏感
She's sensitive. -
现在 我得去洗裤子了
Now, I got to go clean my pants.
哦 好吧 很好 反正你的裤子也没品味
Oh, well, good. They were basic anyways.
该死的狗
Fucking dog,
哦 不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
你知道早餐餐厅在哪里吗
You know where the restaurant is for breakfast?
早餐 -没问题 是的
Breakfast? - Absolutely. - Yeah.
会 你知道吗
It's gonna- - You know what?
我跟你走可能会容易些
Uh, it's probably easier if I walk with you,
我可以亲自护送你去
I can just escort you myself.
那没必要 我能找到它
That's not necessary. I can find it.
只要给我指出正确的方向
Just point me in the right direction.
哦 这是我的荣幸步行不太远
Oh, it's my pleasure. It's not too far of a walk.
我很乐意带你去
I'm happy to take you.
你没必要这么做 我会 我会找到的
You don't have to do that. I'll I'll find it.
哦 一点也不麻烦 我陪你走
Oh, it's no trouble at all. I'll walk with you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这边走
All right. Right this way.
什么
What?
当真
Are you serious?
她是本月最佳员工
She's the employee of the month?
她是 她在这里已经六年了
She is. She's been here six years.
这是她最后一个月
This is her last month.
哦 难怪
Oh, no wonder. -
你好 -嘿
Hello! Hey.
我有个坏消息
I got some bad news,
迈克尔·富查伊
Michael Fouchay,
不想付你出场费
uh, doesn't want to pay you the appearance fee.
你在说什么 为什么
What are you talking about? Why?
我不知道 他不回我电♥话♥
I don't know. He's not returning my calls.
不回我的邮件
Not returning my emails.
我不知道该怎么办 -哇 真有胆量
I don't know what to do. - Wow. What a nerve.
带我大老远飞到这里 他不给我钱
Flew me all the way out here, he's not paying me?
那是胡闹 -是啊 这是胡闹
That's bullshit! Yeah, it is bullshit.
我要去他的办公室
I'm gonna go to his office.
我有他的名片 我知道地址了
I have his card. I got the address.
我要拿回我的钱
I'm getting my money.
你去做吧 -好吧 再见
You do that. - All right. Goodbye.
嘿 很高兴再次见到你
Hey, good to see you again.
一亿五千万
A hundred and fifty mil?
如果他投入1亿 无论伊隆给多少 我都给一样的
If he puts in 100 mil, I'll match whatever Elon does.
我本来要坐他的飞机
I was gonna fly in his plane.
现在他说 我必须坐自己的飞机 我不介意
Now he says, I must take my own plane. I don't mind.
我坐飞机 我只想走了
I'll take the plane. Ijust need to go
我坐飞机 我只想走了
I'll take the plane. I just need to go
等一下 我需要 我待会儿给你回电♥话♥
Hang on a second I need to I need to call you back.
拉里 我能帮你吗
Larry, can I help you?
我刚发现你不付钱
I just found out you're not paying me.
是真的吗
Is that true?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表