是啊 这是真的
Yeah, that is true.
骗人的吧
Are you kidding?
拉里 我不会付钱给你的
Larry, I'm not paying you
因为你违反了合同
'cause you're in violation of your contract.
违反合同 什么
Violation of the contract? What?
你说过你会很亲切
You said you were gonna be cordial.
你不亲切
You weren't cordial.
我不 你是说
I wasn't c- - You're saying to me,
好吧 我不亲切 我当然很亲切
okay, that I wasn't cordial? I most certainly was cordial.
你知道亲切是什么意思吗
Do you know what cordial means?
我和 是的 我很清楚这是什么意思
I spoke to- - Yes, I know exactly what it means.
它的意思是礼貌 友好
It means to be polite, to be friendly,
不要告诉别人你对他们的真实想法
and not to tell people what you really think of them
说他们都是些混♥蛋♥
and what assholes they all were.
是的 真亲切 -你不够亲切
Yes. That's cordial. - You were not cordial.
我明白了 我明白了
I get it. I get it.
这是关于你亲爱的朋友布鲁基 对吗
This is about your dear friend, Brookie, right?
是因为布鲁基吗 因为我叫她布鲁基
Is this Brookie? Cause I called her Brookie?
我叫布鲁克布鲁基
I called Brooke Brookie?
你知道吗 卡尔叫她布鲁克
You know what? Carl called her Brookie.
卡尔几乎不认识她 他就见过她一次
Carl hardly knows her. He met her once.
我见过她一次
I met her once.
卡尔有什么我没有的
What's Carl got that I don't got?
不 -别不尊重女人
No- - Don't disrespect a woman
如果你不太了解她 就叫她布鲁基
and call her Brookie if you don't know her that well.
只是出于礼貌 但是无论如何
It's just being polite. But anyway
卡尔不认识她 -我就不计较这件事
Okay, Carl didn't know her. - I'll let it slide.
拉里 听我说
Larry, listen to me.
我不想这样 按美国人的方式
I don't wanna do this, this American way
互相吼叫
where we all just yell at each other.
你想后退一步吗
Do you wanna take a step back
我要退一步 -用非洲的方式解决这件事
I'm gonna take a step back. - and do this the African way?
我想我们一开始就出师不利
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我认为这里有一个伤囗 我们需要试着治愈它
I think there's a wound here and we need to try and heal it.
我们开始吧 -你听说过真♥相♥与和解委员会吗
Let's do it. - Have you heard of the TRC?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
南非的真♥相♥与和解委员会 -哦 我听说过 是的
- The Truth and Reconciliation Commission in South Africa. - Oh, I've heard of that. Yes.
我们就是这样治愈种族隔离的
That was how we healed apartheid.
我想和你做类似的事 -好吧 好吧
I wanna do something similar with you. Okay. All right.
来吧 坐下
Come in. Sit down.
你知道 我会坐下来 -请坐
You know, I'll take a seat. - Have a seat.
我坐下 -谢谢
I'll sit down. Thank you.
我坐下 -谢谢你 拉里 欢迎光临
I'll sit down. Thank you, Larry. Welcome.
好吧 好吧 -好吧
AlI right. Okay. Okay.
我当德斯蒙德·图图
I'm gonna be Desmond Tutu
然后我会问你一些问题
and then I'm gonna ask you questions.
你要做图图 -是的
You're gonna be Tutu? - Yeah,
因为图图是问问题的人
because Tutu was the guy asking the questions.
但在这个特殊的案例中 我是受害者
But in this particular case, I was a victim.
你不应该是图图 我应该是图图
You shouldn't be Tutu. I should be Tutu.
我们不可能都是图图
We can't both be Tutu.
我们不能有两个图图 -不 你不能有两个图图
We can't have two Tutus. - No, you can't have two Tutus.
我换个名字好吗 我叫弗兰克
I'll be a different name, okay? My name's Frank.
不 不 你想做图图 就做图图
No, no. You wanna be Tutu, be Tutu.
好吧 所以
Okay. So
拉里 谢谢你今天能来
Larry, thanks for coming in today.
当然 图图先生
Of course, Mr. Tutu,
你想告诉今天在场的每一个人吗
Would you like to tell everyone present here today
你是否认为
if you believe
你遵守了这份合同
that you truly honored this contract
应该得到报酬
and deserve the payment?
我想我已经尽力了
I think I did to the best of my ability.
我假装热情 假装感兴趣
I faked cordiality and I feigned interest.
老实说 我很失望
I'm gonna be honest, I'm disappointed.
我对我童年的英雄有更高的期望
I was expecting more from my childhood hero.
我一生对自己的期望很高
I've been expecting more from myself my whole life
但是我做不到
and it's just not there.
你承认造成了不好的氛围吗
Do you accept that it was a bad vibe, actually,
毁了我的派对和我的
and kind of ruined my party and my- -
我毁了我在我的一生中
I've ruined every party I've ever gone to
参加过的每一个派对
in my entire life.
我气场不好 -我只是想
I have bad energy. - I just expected
你会更加感激
that you'd be more grateful.
我真的尽力了
I really did the best
考虑到
under the circumstances of a person
我讨厌别人 却不得不和他们在一起
who hates people and yet had to be amongst them.
我觉得你很诚实
I feel like you are being honest.
对于一个人承认自己不喜欢别人
For someone to admit that they don't like people
他们有丕好的感觉并且气场不好的人来说
and they have a bad vibe is not easy.
是的 我不喜欢我自己 我也是一个人
Yes. I don't like myself. I'm a person.
你知道我们在真♥相♥与和解委员会学到了什么吗 拉里
You know what we learned in the TRC, Larry?
有时候 最不可能的
Sometimes, the unlikeliest
友谊可以发芽
of friendships can develop.
我觉得你我之间有共鸣
Ifeel like there is a connection.
呃 没有 那里 没有
Uh, no. There's There's not.
你知道我要为你做什么吗 拉里
You know what I'm gonna do for you, Larry?
我大人♥大♥量
I'm gonna step up here.
我会付给你钱的
I'm gonna pay you the money.
噢 天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
我会付给你钱的
I'm gonna pay you the money.
迈克尔·福查伊 -是的
Michael Fouchay. - Yes.
迈克尔·福查伊
Michael Fouchay.
我们之间有一点温情 -是啊 你看到了吗
There's a bit of warmth there. - Yeah, you see it?
我能问你吗 趁这个温情的时候
Can I ask you- - While I have you in this warm moment,
我能问你件事吗
can I ask you something?
你介意帮我家小家伙签个名吗
Would you mind signing this for my little guy?
哦 一点也不 当然了
Oh. Not at all, Of course.
很乐意 -谢谢
Happy to. Thank you,
非常感谢 太棒了谢谢你 谢了
Appreciate that. That's amazing Thank you. Thanks.
所以这是给你儿子的 -哇 是的
So this is to your son? - Wow. Yes.
是啊 和我说话的那个小孩
Yeah, that little kid that I was talking to.
是的 那个小家伙 是啊 -是的 呃 呃 克莱门
Yes, the little guy. Yeah. Yeah. Uh, uh, Kramen.
什么
What?
哦 我的儿子
Oh, my son.
是的 你儿子 -是的 给我儿子
Yeah, your son. - Yeah, make it to my son.
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙 是啊 是啊 我就是这么说的 是啊
Simon! Yeah. Yeah, that's what I said. Yeah.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping!
混♥蛋♥
AssholeJ
你把小费留在厕所里
You leave me tip in toilet.
喔 -你在做什么
Whoo! - What are you doing?
那是我的东西
That's my stuff.
你是个坏人 -你疯了吗
· You're a bad man. - Are you out of your mind?
哦 我的老天爷哟 住手
Oh, my God. Stop it!
你为什么要这么做 我做了什么
Why are you doing this? What did I do?
你把我的小费扔进厕所 我扔你的衣服
You throw my tip in toilet, I toss your clothes.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么 我没有 我没有把钱放进马桶里
What? I didn't- - I didn't put money in the toilet.
喔 -你这个变♥态♥疯子
· Whoo! You sick maniac.
你疯了
You're insane,
我要轰轰烈烈地离职
I go out with a bang.
迈克尔 很高兴见到你
Michael, it was great to see you.
我们玩得很开心
We had a fantastic time. -
支票该什么时候到 就什么时候到
Whenever the check arrives, it arrives,
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
代我向西蒙问好吗 我爱那孩子
Will you give my best to Simon? I love that kid.
是的 我想要
Yes, I'd love to get on a Zoom
和那小伙子视频聊天
with the lad. -
好吧 我们会解决的
AII right, we'll work it out then.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay. All right.
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表