哇 伙计们 -你好
Wow, guys. Hello.
嗨 -欢迎光临
Hi. Welcome!
很高兴见到你 拉里
It's so nice to meet you, Larry.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你们能来我家真是荣幸
What an honor to have you guys in my house.
你家 -是的
Your house? - Yes.
你是迈克尔·福查伊
You're Michael Fouchay?
是的 迈克尔·福查伊 今天是我生日
Yeah, Michael Fouchay. It's my birthday.
我以为你是非洲人
I thought you were African.
是啊 我是 我是南非人 在约堡出生长大
Yeah, I am. I'm South African. Born and raised in Joburg.
啊 这是我的朋友里昂 我跟你说过
Ah! Uh, this is my friend, Leon, I was telling you about.
里昂·布莱克(黑)
Leon Black.
啊 握个手 里昂 -很高兴见到你
Ah, put it there, Leon. - Very good to meet you.
很高兴见到你 -房♥子不错
Nice to meet you. Nice house.
是啊 不用了 谢谢 欢迎光临
Yeah. No, thanks. Welcome.
怎么 怎么 嗯 有些不一样了
How- - how- - Um, something's different.
是不是 有些东西看起来不一样了
Is it the Something looks different.
有人用她的大脑袋把我的眼镜撑坏了
Somebody stretched out my glasses with her big head,
所以我戴的是她的
so I'm wearing hers.
这其实比他平时戴的好看
These actually look better than the ones he usually wears.
她太机灵了 这个 嘿 确实好看
She's so quick, this one, hey? They actually do.
他们看起来很有气质 -是的 我知道
They look very sort of arty. - Yeah, I know.
你真机智
You are so witty.
你真机智 -这是什么
You are so witty. What is this?
如果你是南非人
You don't tell people you're from Africa
你不能告诉别人你来自非洲 -如果这混♥蛋♥是非洲人
if you're from South Africa. - If this motherfucker's African,
我就是
I'm fucking a
那该死的书里的那个小男孩叫什么
What's the little boy in that fucking book
脸上有雀斑
with the freckles on his face,
穿着工作服 光着他妈的脚
with the overalls and the fucking bare feet,
他看起来总是湿漉漉的
and he looked wet all the time?
哈克贝里·芬恩 -哈克贝里·芬恩
Huckleberry Finn. Huckleberry fucking Finn.
是啊哈克贝里·芬恩 -我们太激动了
Yeah, Huckleberry Finn. - We are so excited.
有那么多人想见你
There are so many people that wanna meet you.
真的吗 我吗 -是的 绝对是
Really? Me? - Yes, absolutely.
嘿 食物在哪里
Hey, where the fucking food at?
外面是 有非常令人难以置信的自助餐
Outside is a- - there's an incredible buffet there.
任何你想要的 请便
Anything you want, please make yourself
别客气 -哇哦 不必多说
absolutely at home. - Whoo- hoo! Say less.
干杯 我的兄弟
Cheers, my brother.
啊 你刚刚损失了大约一半的自助餐
Ah, you just lost about half the buffet.
哦 不 我们有很多 我们还有很多
Oh, no. We've got plenty. We got plenty.
听着 我特别想让你见见布鲁基
Listen, I especially want you to meet Brookie.
哦 啊 她
Uh Ah, there she-
啊 没关系 我们现在就去找她
Ah, never mind. We'll grab her now.
她刚出去 你会爱上她的
She's just stepping out. You're gonna love her.
当人们告诉我
You know, when people tell me
我会爱上一个人
I'm going to love someone,
我就直觉不去喜欢他们
I'm kind of programmed not to like them.
所以对布鲁基来说很不妙
So it's kind of a lose- lose for Brookie.
布鲁克 布鲁克
Uh, Brooke. Brooke.
谁 -就叫她布鲁克吧
Who? - Just call her Brooke.
她 她叫布鲁克 -你刚才说布鲁基
Her- - her name's Brooke. - You just said Brookie.
哦 只有她真正亲密的朋友才叫她布鲁克
Oh, only her really close friends call her Brookie.
所以我不能叫她布鲁基
So I can't call her Brookie?
不 不行
No. No.
我能把你介绍给我的一些客人吗
Can I introduce you to some of my guests?
哦 我很乐意 -交际
Oh, I would love that. - Mingle,
拍些照片 -哦 我会的
do some photos Oh, I would
太喜欢了是的 -那太棒了
so love that. Yes. that'd be amazing.
接下来你能帮我签一个吗 我叫艾丽
Can you sign one for me next? My name's Allie.
我想我是你最大的粉丝 -哦
I think I'm your biggest fan. - Oh!
真正困扰我的是
And the thing that really bothers me- -
我想告诉你一件事 你知道
I wanna tell you something. You know how there's like,
在杂货店里有
green bags, clear bags
绿色袋子 透明袋子 -当然
in the grocery store. - Sure.
他们把应该放绿色的地方放了透明的
They put clear where they should put green.
绿色 -他们在绿色里放透明的
Green- They put clear in the green
绿色的在透明的那里 -你明白吗
and the green in the clear. - You understand?
是啊 当然 绿色的在透明的里面
Yeah, sure. The green in the clear
你遇到过这种情况吗 -而且
Has this happened to you? - and
好吧 哦 妈的
Okay. Oh, shit!
于是他们放下了两支睫毛膏
So they put their two mascaras down
汉娜带着她的走了
Hannah walked off with hers.
哦 汉娜带着她的走了 哦
Oh, Hannah walked off with hers. Oh!
她做到了
She did.
哇 -她做到了
Wow! - She did.
她走开了 -哦
She walked off! - Oh.
哦 妈的 该死的生日蛋糕
Oh, shit. Goddamn birthday cake.
好吧
AIl right.
好吧
Okay. -
好吧
Okay.
你有没有注意到当你拍照的时候
Have you noticed that when you take a picture,
你看起来没
you don't look nearly as good
你照镜子时那么上相
as you do when you look in the mirror?
是的 -因为镜子
- Yeah. - Because the mirror
就是你如何看自己的样子
is how you see yourself.
照片就是他人看到的样子
And the photo is how you're seen.
太深奥了
Fuck, that's deep.
我来问你这个问题 你去过非洲吗
Let me ask you this question. You ever been to Africa?
不 不过 我很想去
No. I would love to go, though.
我想知道一个黑人去非洲
I wonder if a Black man going to Africa
是不是就像一个犹太人去以色列
is like a Jew going to Israel.
如果你是去以色列做♥爱♥ 你知道我在说什么吗
If you go to Israel to fuck, you know what I'm saying?
我告诉你吧 让我们计划一次旅行
I'll tell you what. Let's plan a trip.
我们会去刚果
We'll hit the Congo
哦 我喜欢 -你知道吗
Oh, I like that. - you know?
然后 我们会去特拉维夫
And then, we'll go to Tel Aviv.
我来帮你忙 你帮我忙 -我喜欢
I'll tap yours. You tap mine. - I love that.
那才叫旅行 -知道吗
That is a trip. - Know what?
我马上把吃喝加满
I'm gonna go top this bitch off right here.
一会儿见 花♥花♥公♥子♥
I'l see you in a minute, playboy,
你好啊
Well, hello there.
你好
Hello!
迈克尔坚持要我见你 我是布鲁克
Michael insisted that I meet you. I'm Brooke.
是的 你好 拉里 -很高兴见到你 拉里
Yes, hi. Larry Nice to meet you, Larry.
很高兴见到你布鲁基
Well, it's nice to meet you, Brookie.
我是布鲁克
Uh, it's Brooke.
打扰一下 -我是布鲁克 我叫布鲁克
Excuse me? It's Brooke. My name is Brooke.
布鲁克 -是的
Brooke. Yeah.
迈克尔告诉我布鲁克和布基克的事
Michael told me about the Brooke- Brookie thing.
没什么事 我叫布鲁克
There's not a thing. My name is Brooke.
迈克尔叫你布鲁克基
Michael calls you Brookie.
我的好朋友都叫我布鲁基
M- - my good friends call me Brookie.
我的好朋友都叫我布鲁基
M- - my good friends call me Brookie.
我刚认识的人都叫我布鲁克
People I just met call me Brooke.
个人需要认识你多长时间才能
How long does one need to know you
把布鲁克变成布鲁基
before Brooke becomes Brookie?
嗯 -布鲁基
Well Brookiel
哦 我的上帝 卡尔 -嗨 你好
Oh, my God, Carl Hi! Hello.
我好像在房♥间对面看到你了
I thought I saw you across the room.
我好像在房♥间对面看到你了
I thought I saw you across the room.
啊 你见过拉里吗 -还没有 嗨 拉里
Ah! Did you meet Larry? Not yet. Hi, Larry.
我是卡尔 我们高兴极了
I'm Carl. We are tickled pink
你在这里 -谢谢你 卡尔
that you are here. Thank you, Carl.
很高兴 很高兴见到你
Nice- - nice to meet you.
我得把这个给辛西娅
I gotta get this out to Cynthia.
很高兴见到你 我一会儿
So, good to see you. I'll catch up
再聊 -当然
with you in a minute. Absolutely.
很高兴见到你 拉尔
So nice to meet you, Larr.
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表