我一会儿再来 -我做了什么
I come back later. - What have I done?
我只是住在在旅馆里
I'm just staying in a hotel.
这是你第一次打扫房♥间吗
Is this your first room you've ever cleaned?
旅馆就是这么回事
This is what a hotel is.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
我们走吧 佩丘卡
Let's go, Pechuca.
我爱你 来吧 佩丘卡 来吧 宝贝
I love you. Come on, Pechuca, Come on, baby.
哦 我的天啊 你们到了 -啊 嘿
Oh, my goodness. You made it. - Ah! Hey!
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
哦 上帝保佑
Oh, Lord have mercy.
看看你 -我给你带了礼物
Look at you. - I brought you a gift.
你知道 你本人和在镜头前一样可爱
You know, you are as sweet in person as you are on camera.
哦 哦 你也有一个 好吧 谢谢你 宝贝
Oh- - Oh, you got one, too. Okay. Thank you, baby.
你们都进来吧 进来吧
Come on in, y'all. Come on in.
哦 拉里 我要给你看样东西
Oh, Larry, I gotta show you something.
你能告诉我那边是谁吗
Can you tell me who that is right there?
哦 天啊 -来吧 伙计
Oh, boyl- Come on, man.
看看你 看那儿 -猜猜那是谁
Look at you. Look at that. - Guess who that is.
看那个英俊的小伙子
Look at that handsome lad. -
我有4.0的APA 泡妞绩点
I had a 4, 0 APA, "Ass- Point- Average. "
里昂 -在高中的时候
eon. In high school,
我是泡妞的毕业生代表
I was the valedictorian of tapping ass,
你知道吗 拉里 见到你真是太好了
You know what, Larry? It is so good to see you.
我从没见过你这样 你看起来棒极了
I haven't seen you in such a- - You look fantastic
你也是 -顺便说一句
So do you. by the way.
我不敢相信 真的吗
I cannot believe I do, really?
是的 的确如此 -那我呢
Yes, indeed. - What about me?
那是什么 -我们得动员投票
What's that? We got to get the vote out,
这是一个非常重要的问题 拉里
This a very important one, Larry.
两天后 -哦 是的 是的 我听说了这件事
And in two days. Oh, yeah, yeah. I heard about this.
是啊 你听说这次选举了吗
Yeah, you heard about this election?
是的 我读到过
Yeah, I read about that.
是啊 哦 拉里 我要你放开胃口尝尝
Yeah. Oh, Larry, I want you to help yourself
我的一些开胃菜 听着 来吧 宝贝
to some of my hors d'oeuvres. Listen, come on, baby.
我们将为您奉上美酒
We gon serve your wine
配午饭 来吧 现在 -哦 不客气
for Iunch! Come on, now. Oh, you're welcome.
那看起来一点也不好
That does not look good at all.
看起来真的不能吃
It really looks inedible.
什么 你在干嘛
What? What are you doing?
你看到了吗
Did you see- -
你拿了我的眼镜 -哦 我喜欢
You took my glasses. Oh, I love it.
谢谢 谢谢 -你做了什么
Thank you, thank you. What did you do?
你为什么拿走我的眼镜 -她想尝试一种新的风格
Why'd you take my glasses? - She wanted to try a new style.
我想看看你的眼镜戴在她身上是什么样子
I wanted to see what your glasses looked like on her.
你本可以问我的
You know, you could have asked me.
你会拒绝的 -你是认真的吗
You would have said no. Are you serious?
你知道 我戴上看得很清楚
You know, I can see well through'em.
我想我们可能有相同的度数
I think we might have the same prescription.
我能拿回我的眼镜吗
Can I have my glasses back, please?
好吧 好吧 这里
AIl right, fine. Here.
搞什么鬼 -什么 怎么了
What the hell? - What? What's wrong?
怎么了 -是的
What's wrong? Yes.
不合适了
They don't fit.
哦 我的天啊 -你把它们撑大了
Oh, my goodness. - You stretched them out.
不 我没有 -你做了什么
No, I didn't. - What'd you do?
我没对他们做什么 一定是
I didn't do anything to'em. They must've been like that
她给我的时候就是那样的 -不 不是那样的
when she gave'em to me. No! They weren't like that.
看看她的头有多大 骗人的吧
Look at the size of her head. Are you kidding?
你不能随便拿一副眼镜试戴
You can't just take a pair of glasses and try them on.
你的脑袋太大了
You have a big head.
我敢说 大得畸形 -不 我没有大脑袋
Dare I say, freakish? - No, I don't have a big head.
太过分了 它就像一个南瓜灯
It's excessive. It's like a jack- o- lantern.
你知道吗 你像花生先生一样有个花生脑袋
You know what? You got a peanut head like Mr. Peanut.
看看这个 看看这个 -我没有
Look at this. Look at this. - I did not- -
我告诉你 -看 看啊
I'll tell you what. Look! Look!
我看到了 我看到了 -眼镜不愿意留在我脸上
I see it! I see it! They won't stay on my face.
眼镜不愿意留在我脸上 好吧
They won't stay on my- - - Fine!
听着 我有一副备用眼镜
Listen, I got a spare pair of glasses.
我会把它们带给你
I will bring them to you
所以你可以戴上它们 我马上回来
so you can wear them. I'll be right back.
你怎么了 -这些眼镜容易坏
What is wrong with you? These glasses are fragile.
她有一个他妈的大脑袋 她弄坏了我的眼镜
She's got a giant fucking head. She ruined my glasses.
有什么大不了的 -重要的是我在亚特兰大
What is the big deal? The big deal is I'm in Atlanta.
我没有备用的
I don't have a spare pair.
我今晚有个派对
I got the party tonight.
没时间了 我不能戴这个
There's no time and I can't wear these.
这个混♥蛋♥什么都看不见
This motherfucker can't see for shit.
嘿 伙计 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
Hey! Man, what the fuck are you doing?
你个胖子
Get your fat ass
快从我的夹克上下来 你疯了
off my jacket. You crazy?
佩丘卡不胖
Pechuca is not fat.
我之前告诉过你个胖墩离我远点
I told your pudgy ass before to stay off my shit.
不要那样和佩丘卡说话
Do not talk to Pechuca like that.
好吧 好吧 好吧
AlI right, all right, all right.
别傻了 给你眼镜
Cut out the foolishness. Here are the glasses.
现在 我要把它们借给你
Now, I'm gonna give them to you on loan.
但是记住 你得把它
But remember, you gotta give them back to me
在你离开乔治亚之前还给我
before you leave Georgia
这太荒谬了 -试一下
- This is ridiculous. - Just try em on.
你能看清 对吧
You can see through'em, right?
是的 我能看见
Yeah, I can see.
谢谢你 这就是我要说的
Thank you. That's all I'm saying.
看起来怎么样
How do they look?
戴在花生脑袋上看起来真可笑
They look fucking ridiculous with a peanut fucking head.
哦 不
Oh, no!
啊 你好
Ah. Hey there.
哦 利加亚
Oh, Ligaya.
你是这么发音的吗 利加亚
Is that how you pronounce it? Ligaya?
多美的名字啊 这真的是相当
What a beautiful name. That is a really substantial,
美丽的外国名字 我非常喜欢
beautiful foreign name. I like it a lot.
你为什么戴女士眼镜 -哦 好吧 是的
Why you wear lady glasses? Oh, well, yeah,
实际上是有人打碎了我的眼镜
somebody broke my glasses, essentially.
但是 你知道 说到眼镜 顺便说一句
But, you know, speaking of glasses, by the way,
我能问你个假设的问题吗
can I give you a hypothetical?
如果有客人把眼镜掉在马桶里
If a guest dropped glasses in the toilet,
谁会把眼镜从马桶里捞出来
who fishes the glasses out of the toilet?
那是归你的部门管吗
Is that your department?
是要那个从来没有把手
Or is it the guest who's never put his hands
伸进马桶的人来
in a toilet in his life?
还是非常熟悉怎么做
Or the housekeeper who's very familiar with it
在某种程度上 对整个情况没那么敏感
and is kind of desensitized, in a way, to the whole situation
戴着手套
and has gloves
还有设备和计划的清洁部门服务人员
and has the equipment and a plan?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
这是一个合理的问题
It's a legitimate question.
我有工作 我有工作
I have job. I have work.
不 但是眼镜呢
No, but what about the glasses?
是你去把马桶里的眼镜拿出来吗
Do you get the glasses out of the toilet?
你自己去拿
You get'em yourself!
什么 嘿 不是我的 我从没说过
What? Hey! They're not mine. I never said
那是我的眼镜 那只是假设
they were my glasses. That was a hypothetical.
假设意味着它是可能的
A hypothetical means it's possible
也许不可能
and maybe not possible.
只是个问题
It's just a question.
你这个坏脾气
You know, you're quite a farbissiner.
好吧 看看这个
AlI right, look at this
好吧 我们开始吧
All right, here we go. -
老天爷
Oh, my words.
拉里·戴维 -哦
Larry David. Oh.
玛丽亚·索菲亚
Maria Sofia.
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表