所以你得到报酬了
So you're getting paid?
我会得到报酬的 是的 -我也是
I will get paid, yes. - Me too.
但是 伙计 这家伙有胆量
But man, does this guy have a nerve
威胁不给我钱
threatening not to pay me? -
什么 因为我不够亲切
What? Cause I wasn't cordial?
这个富查伊呢
And this Fouchay?
真是个讨厌鬼 他还在提出要求
What a pain in the ass! He's still making requests.
我要和他的儿子西蒙一起视频
I got to get on a Zoom with his son, Simon?
那孩子是个呆瓜
That kid's a potato.
他爸爸得捐一栋楼
His dad's gonna have to donate a building
才能让那孩子上大学
to get that kid into college.
你知道这个家伙最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst thing about this Fouchay is?
试图冒充非洲人
Trying to pass himself off as African.
这家伙不是非洲人 他是南非人
This guy's not African, he's South African.
嘿 你坐在我手♥机♥上了
Hey, you're sitting on my phone.
佩丘卡 来 佩丘卡 来 来 来
Pechuca, come. Pechuca. Come, come, come.
来 佩丘卡
Come. Pechuca. -
喂
Hello?
再见 拉里
Goodbye, Larry.
再见
Goodbye.
一直往前走
Just keep going straight.
我想就在这个街区
I think it's right on this block.
我以为我们要去机场
I thought we were going to the airport.
我得把瑞伊阿姨的眼镜还回去
I just have to return Auntie Rae's glasses.
她在某个投票站投票
She's at some polling place voting.
在那里 它在右边
There it is. It's up on the right.
啊 那些人一定很热
Aw, those people must be so hot.
哦 她在那里 停车
Oh, there she is. Stop the car.
瑞伊阿姨 -你好吗
Auntie Rae. How are you doing?
你好吗
How are you?
我很好 但是为什么
I'm good. But why are-
看看你 -嘿
Look at you. Hey,
看看你 -嘿
Look at you. Hey.
你在这里做什么
What you doing here?
我们在去机场的路上
Well, we're on our way to the airport,
但我觉得我们应该过来把这些还回来
but I thought we should stop by and return these.
哦 你记得 -我记得 开什么玩笑
Oh, you remembered, I remembered Are you kidding?
它每时每刻都在我的脑海里
It was on my mind every minute.
我希望不是在你头上
Well, I hope it wasn t on your head.
我希望你没有撑坏了
I hope you didn t stretch these
我昨天把它们戴在屁♥股♥上了
Well, I put them around my butt yesterday,
所以它们可能会大一点
so they might be a little bigger.
哦 你们 这里很热 拉里
Oh, y'all It's hot out here, Larry.
伙计 这里热得太残忍♥了
Boy, this is brutal here.
是的 -你等了多久了
- Yes. - How long you been waiting?
超过两个半小时
Over two and a half hou rs
什么 -是的
What? -Yes
这太疯狂了 -太可怕了
That is just insane I lt's
看看他们为了投票让人们经历了什么
Look what they put people through just to vote.
我快融化了 拉里
I'm melting oyt here, Larr
你知道吗 我车里有些水
You know what? I got some water in the car,
你想要吗 是啊 -我会喜欢的
Do you want i? Yeah. I would love
安静 胖子
Quiet, chubby.
给你 我就知道这会派上用场的
Here you go. I knew this would come in handy.
哦 是的 是的确实如此
Oh. Yes. Yes, indeed.
谢谢你给我这个
Thank you for this w-
先生
Sir! -
穿着海军蓝西装的 把手举到空中
In the navy blazer. Put your hands in the air.
我 -是的 你
Me? Yeah, you.
你因违反选举诚信法案被捕
You under arrest for violation of the Election Integrity Act.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
在乔治亚州给任何
It is illegal for anyone in the state of Georgja
在投票站排队的选民
to provide food or water
提供食物或水是违法的 -什么 太野蛮了
to voters in line at the polls. What? That's barbaric.
什么样的法律 你是认真的吗
What kind of law- - Are you serious?
我是认真的 你跟我走
I'm dead serious. You're coming with me.
你不能 哦 不 你犯了一个大错误
You can't do- - Oh, no, you're making a big mistake,
对不起 宝贝 我忘了
I'm sorry, baby. I forgot.
我甚至不是本地人
I'm not even from here!
我只是来参加一个聚会
I just came to make an appearance at a party.
而我连出场费都没拿到
And Ididn't even get paid!
我只是在与人为善 我很亲切
I was just being cordial. I was being cordial.
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表