剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
It's Major. I'm a little busy here.
我是"步入隔离区"网站的利奥·格林
Leo Green. Intheperimeter.com.
很好 但如你所见
That's very nice, but as you can see,
维护媒体关系并非我目前的首要任务
media relations is not my top priority at this exact moment.
我还准备把你塑造成国家英雄呢
I'm about to make you a national hero.
一小时前拍摄的
Shot this an hour ago.
警♥察♥救下被白人殴打的黑人小孩
Cop saves black kid from white brutality.
是好料啊 对此有何看法
That is good stuff. Care to comment?
我更关心
I'm a little bit more concerned
这些人的生命安全
about the safety of all these people.
请你退到媒体线之后
So, why don't you step back behind the media line
否则我就必须逮捕你了
before I'm forced to arrest you.
詹娜
来电
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在办公室
I'm at my office.
我到春街的时候被拦住了
I got turned away at Spring.
出什么事了
What's going on?
宝贝 情况很糟
It's bad, baby.
整个城市里近10平方公里都被隔离了
They've quarantined a 4-square-mile of the city.
天呐 你还好吗
Oh, my-- Are you all right?
等等 哪个区 你在哪
Wait, which section? Where are you?
我想尽一切办法联♥系♥你
I tried to call you
保证你及时离开这个地方
to make sure that you got out in time.
慢着 莱克斯 我不
Wait, lex, I don't--
是我这区
My section?
会没事的
It's--it's gonna be ok.
他们说只要48小时
They're saying it's just 48 hours.
看新闻
Turn on the news.
他们在播放注意事项
They're broadcasting all the rules that you need to follow.
不是空气传播
It's not airborne.
病毒只能通过体液
It can only be spread through bodily fluids.
汗液 血液之类传播
Sweat, blood, stuff like that.
杰克也在里面
And Jake's in there, too,
你如果需要什么就打给他 好吗
So if you need anything, you call him, ok?
但你办公室
But your office is probably the safest place
目前应该是最安全的地方了
that you can be right now.
好的 我会待在无菌室
Yeah, ok, I'll stay in the cleaning room.
已经消毒过了
It's all sanitized.
我会尽快过去找你
I'll come to get you as soon as I can.
最多47小时
47 hours at the most.
以自身安全为重 知道吗
Whatever you do, you stay safe, ok?
我爱你
I love you.
-我会的 -强烈建议人们
- I will. - People are strongly encouraged...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
彼此之间保持一到两米距离
They're calling social distance by remaining 4 to 6 feet apart.
亚特兰大警局和城市
The Atlanta Police Department and the city--
杰克
拨出
亚特兰大中心医院
内
那个人肯定得罪你了
Whoever that is must've really done you wrong.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我们在病毒爆发的中心地带
We're in the hot zone of an outbreak.
大多数人都会接电♥话♥
Most people would answer a phone call.
工作电♥话♥而已
It was just work.
这么说 你在躲警方电♥话♥了
So you're dodging calls from the police?
这下我正式放假了
I think I'm officially on holiday.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了 宝贝
Yeah, sweetie?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
把手给我
Let me see your hands.
这不是一到两米
That's not 4 to 6 feet.
这次就破个例
We'll make an exception just this once.
我们在家会说些什么
What do we say when we're home?
床下没有怪兽
There are no monsters under the bed.
你的脑中也没有怪兽
No monsters in your head.
明天会带来新的光明
Tomorrow brings new day of light.
做个好梦 小王子 晚安
Sweet dreams, my prince. Good night.
彼此之间保持一到两米距离
4 to 6 feet away from each other.
隔离区内
请务必待在室内
It is imperative that you stay inside
继续全面隔离
and remain in full quarantine.
利奥·格林今晚早些时候
The video posted earlier this evening
在博客上发布的相关视频表明
on Leo Greene's blog in the perimeter shows...
重大新闻
你出名了
You're famous.
我宁愿在里面陪你
I'd rather be inside with you.
最好不要 这里像黑色星期五一样
Better you're not. It's like Black Friday in here.
我妈还是以前那样
My mom's being as classy as always.
她早就开始涨价了
She already jacked up the prices.
她没有因为你和我私奔的事为难你吧
She give you any trouble for trying to run off with me?
我都不知道她是否注意到了
I don't know if she noticed.
我之前拿着行李箱回来的时候
I walked right in earlier with my suitcase
她一个字都没说
and she didn't say a word.
宝宝怎么样
How's our baby?
非常淡定
Cool as a cucumber.
我多希望我也可以这样
I wish I could say the same.
有点担心要在瘟疫城
Little worried about giving birth
把孩子生下来
in the middle of contagion city.
只有两天而已
It's only two days.
我们可以一直聊天
And we can talk every hour on the hour.
挺好的 我先挂了
Sounds good. Mm. Gotta go.
艾梅打电♥话♥来了
Aimee's calling.
她也在里面吗
Is she inside?
我问问她 爱你
I'll have to find out. Love you.
-我也是 -你好啊
- Love you, too. - Hi.
泰瑞莎 我的天呐 你在哪
Teresa, oh, my god, where are you?
在店里 我没出隔离区
At the store. I didn't make it out.
很明显你已经出去了
Apparently, you did.
没有 姐们 我在托比家
No, dude, I'm at Toby's.
他父母没能在隔离前赶回来
His parents didn't make it through before the fences went up,
所以我们把藏酒都喝了
so we're raiding the liquor stash.
快过来
Get over here.
你知道我们现在可能遭遇恐怖袭击了吧
You do realize we're in the middle of a possible terrorist attack
今朝有酒今朝醉 快来
Live fast, die young. Come on over.
再见
Bye.
微扫数据恢复
隔离区内
该死 苏西 你们搞什么
Damn! Suzy, what the--
抱歉 让我们进去好吗 丹尼斯要小便
Sorry. Just let us in, ok? Dennis has to pee.
厕所
Bathroom.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你怎么没在家 你家离疫区有16公里呢
Why aren't you home, 10 miles away from all this mess?
我和丹尼斯在酒吧玩过头了
I got stuck at happy hour with Dennis.
我们从酒吧出来 准备送玛尔塔回家的
We left to get the Marta home,
但接不到玛尔塔 所以没回家
but no Marta, no home, so.
我们现在跟你困在一起了
I guess now we're stuck in here with you.
我爱你 真不想你在这里
I love you. I'm pissed you're here.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我在遵守注意事项 去睡觉了
I'm following the rules and going to bed.
你也该这样
And so should you.
一个人睡
Alone.
各位 赶紧努力工作
Hard at work, gentlemen? Ladies.
英雄你好
Hey, hero.
快给我们的大英雄卡纳汉少校让个路
Boys, make way for our very own big hero Major Carnahan.
不用我提醒你
I don't need to remind you that
是你把那个年轻人按倒在街上的吧
that was you pinning that kid on the street.
我又没开枪打他
It's not like I shot him.
你真是"造福社会"啊
You're a real gift to society.
知道吗 瓦尔登
You know that, Walden?
听着
Listen.
我们在这要面对的 正是视频里的情况
That video is an example of what we're up against here.
所有人都在关注着我们
The eyes of the world are on us,
所以不容有失
which means there is no room for error.
如果民众不信任我们
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表