剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, does it matter? He bought it.
你有病啊 万一他们注意到接头没连呢
Are you crazy? What if they noticed that cord was unplugged?
你玩得起 杰克 你穿着防弹衣
You can afford to play games, Jake. You're wearing a vest.
你以为这是儿戏吗 贝克
You think this is a game, Baker?
你以为我想武器不足 以寡敌众吗
You think I like being outgunned and outnumbered in here?
有人开枪
This vest doesn't get me
这防弹背心根本挡不住 懂吗
anywhere if enough people are shooting, OK?
重点就是阻止他们开枪
The whole point is to keep them from firing.
我是个警♥察♥ 杰克 我可没想过要送死
I'm a cop, Jake. I didn't sign up for a suicide mission.
隔离区外
詹娜
他们恨我
莱克斯
穿得那么可爱
谁会恨你
詹娜
利奥的最新博客说
隔离区只有十个警♥察♥
莱克斯
拉默斯不让派人进去
我有麻烦了[狗屋]
詹娜
至少你没被锁在闸门内
身处危险
警告
退后
国会绝不会放手不管
Congress would never let this slide.
民权联盟会冲我大发雷霆的
The ACLU is gonna jump all over me.
-拉默斯博士 -请稍等一下
- Dr. Lommers. - Excuse me.
我知道怎么派警♥察♥进去了
I know how we can get more cops in there.
把集装箱当闸门用
We use the container as a sluice,
当作进出通道
a passageway in and out.
每个进入隔离区的警♥察♥
Each cop that exits will be
都要在闸门内隔离48小时
quarantinedfor 48 hours inside the sluice
直到证实他们没被感染
until we know that they're healthy.
你建议实行逐一进入的计划吗
So you're pitching a one-at-a-time plan?
精确撤离 听起来复杂
It's precise extraction. I know it sounds complicated--
那你派进去的警♥察♥呢
but what about the officers that you're sending in there?
他们有亲人在隔离区内
Do any of them have loved ones inside
值得他们为此不顾生命安危
that would make putting their lives on the line worth it,
还是只有你
or is that just you?
我们是警♥察♥ 我们每天都在搏命
We're police. We put our lives on the line every day.
没错 不过我怀疑 你做个民调
True, although I wonder if you took a poll
问下多少个人愿意主动进入感染区
asking who volunteers to willingly enter the hot zone
就会找到多少个热心警♥察♥
just how many eager cops you'd find.
我们的职责就是服从命令
Following orders is our job.
很好 那我希望你放弃这个任务计划
Good. Then I'd like you to drop this entire mission.
隔离区只有11个警♥察♥ 应对四千个恐慌的民众
I got 11 cops in there managing 4,000 terrified people
这些民众还以为自己被"判了死刑"
who think that they've been sentenced to death.
他们确实被"判了死刑" 少校
They have been sentenced to death, Major,
前提是他们不遵守规则
if they don't follow the rules.
遵守规则 就不会死
The rules will keep them safe.
如果我们再增加内部死亡人数
And if we add more bodies into that mix,
即便是警♥察♥死亡数
even police bodies,
就会很大程度上危及到隔离区内部民众
we are statistically compromising the people inside's ability
保护自己安全的能力
to remain healthy.
我有联邦管辖权
I have Federal Jurisdiction.
所以这是命令
So I guess that's an order.
是 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
说到哪了
Where were we?
托马斯 堪纳茨医生
Thomas? Dr. Cannerts?
堪纳茨医生
Dr. Cannerts!
格雷厄姆先生
Mr. Graham.
我来接我儿子回家
I've come to take my son home.
但他接触过病毒 你不能
But he's been exposed. You can't.
我说了要带他回家
I said I've come to take him home.
格雷厄姆先生 如果托马斯病了
Mr. Graham, if Thomas is sick...
堪纳茨医生 报♥警♥
Dr. Cannerts, call 911,
联♥系♥杰克他们
Jake, anyone.
我试着打过了 凯蒂
I already tried, Katie.
格雷厄姆先生 拜托
Mr. Graham, please.
让他留院 我们好观察他
Let him stay here so we can keep an eye on him.
-你这是冒险 -你本该照顾好他的
- You may be risking-- - You were supposed to take care of him!
你
You!
凯蒂
Katie?
先生 用枪指着一位女士
Sir, you know it's not right
这样是不对的
to wave a gun in a lady's face.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want trouble.
我只想带儿子回家
I just want to take my son home.
托马斯 看来你今天要回家了
Well, Thomas, looks like you'll be going home today.
不久 利用这些老鼠
And soon, with these rats,
医生会找到办法
the doctor and I will find a way
治好每个人 对吧
to fix everybody right up. OK?
好 伯特先生
OK, Mr. Bert.
再见 凯蒂老师
Bye, Miss Katie.
我看不出来啊
I don't see it.
目前最近爆的新闻
Biggest news yet.
是逃生梯 所以呢
It's a fire escape. So what?
窗都被密封了
The windows are sealed from outside.
你还是没看到重点
You're still missing it.
梯子通向房♥顶
It's a ladder mount on the roof.
一个聪明人将梯子通到屋顶
One smart person makes it to that rooftop,
从逃生梯可以轻易跳到
it's an easy leap from that fire escape
集装箱的顶部
to the top of the container.
离开隔离区的办法
There's a way to get out of the cordon.
直到官方发现 拆掉了逃生梯
Till they figure it out and tear down that fire escape.
说不好
I don't know.
别这么蹑手蹑脚 利奥
Don't go getting squeamish, Leo.
我们在大学时怎么说的
What did we say in college?
那是吸大♥麻♥时说的
When we were smoking hash?
永远要向公众报道真♥相♥
Always give people the real story.
利奥 拉默斯想阻止你调查报道
Leo, the fact that Lommers is trying to shut you down
说明你查对方向了
means you're doing something right.
他们在生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥一事上说谎了
They lied about it being bioterrorism,
隐瞒了死亡人数
they lied about the number of bodies,
也肯定是欺骗大众
they sure as hell are lying
才说这里一切都好
when they say everything's OK in here!
你不必曝光具体♥位♥置
You don't have to expose the location.
你报道它的存在后
The minute you post that it exists,
警♥察♥会找到 封住出口
Cops will find it, they'll seal it up,
但至少民众会知道这件事
but at least the people are gonna know the whole story.
想想吧 利奥 这不就是我们的目的吗
Come on, Leo. Isn't that what we're doing here?
现在没有你俩 我还真不行
I could make out with you both right now.
你们得赶紧出来
You gotta get out of there.
趁现在再去跑一趟
Make a run for it while you still can.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
这是最劲爆...
This is the hottest story in the w--
这是当下最劲爆的新闻
it's the hottest story in the world.
瞧这胡渣 剃须刀这么快卖♥♥完了
What, they run out of razors already?
这是隔离区现在的规矩
This is regulation in the cordon now.
怎么了 是你指明要我负责的
What? You're the one who put me in charge.
这里是什么
What's in these?
枪 弹♥药♥ 手套 装备
Guns, ammo, gloves, gear.
太好了 我就想要这些呢
Yes, yes. That's what I'm talkin' about.
好吧 那派来的支援队呢
All right, so where's my reinforcements?
你开玩笑呢
You're kidding me, right?
你在里面派给我的都是什么人
Do you know who you gave me in here?
一个警长
A sergeant who took a walk
见我没有军衔就走开了
when he saw I didn't have any stripes,
一个嗑嗨的缉毒刑♥警♥
a narco I'm pretty sure was hopped up,
一群新警员 还有一个交通警♥察♥
a bunch of rookies, and a traffic cop.
知道以寡敌众后 跑了两个
I already lost 2 when they saw the odds,
剩下的也不是精英部队
and the rest aren't exactly the a-team in here.
我知道这是强人所难
I know I'm asking the impossible.
不 不 是找错人了
No, no. You got the wrong guy.
你才会想办法留住那些人
You'd have found a way to keep those guys from walking.
这是英雄慷慨赴义那一套
This is dead hero territory, man.
我不是那样的人
It's not my thing.
你也做不到不旷课 不惹祸
And neither was going to class or staying out of trouble.
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表