剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
Hardheaded, just like her daddy.
应该是笨头笨脑的
More like thick-skulled.
现在"没头脑"
Right now this thick skull
要带你去外婆家了 所以...
is set on getting you to your grandma's, so...
继续走吧
keep those feet moving.
我好恨你
I hate you so much.
好了 我知道
Yeah, I know you do.
走吧
Come on.
但他没被感染吧
But he's not sick, right?
没有 玛丽 托马斯没事
No, Mary, Thomas is fine.
只是他以后得一直待在自己的房♥间里
He... he just needs to stay in his own room from now on.
他们一直在揶揄我们
They've been yanking our chain this whole time.
这些孩子没理由该待在这里
There's no reason these kids should be in here.
如果他们没被传染 就应该回家
If they're not sick, they should go home.
雷 别这么消极好吗
Hey, Ray, will you try to stay positive on this?
你们知道托马斯想要什么吗
Hey, you know what I think Thomas would love, guys?
自♥由♥吗
His freedom?
一场游戏
A game.
这主意太棒了
Oh, what a great idea.
你们帮他弄一个新桌游吧
Why don't you guys go make him a new board game?
他一定会喜欢的 走吧
He would definitely like that. Come on.
记得带上口罩
Masks, please.
雷 你能看着他们吗
Ray, could you keep an eye on them?
干得漂亮
Nice work.
只是传播点正能量而已
Well, just spreading sunshine.
我在想我们的那个约会
so I was thinking about that date we were planning.
以为能离开隔离区时
Seemed a lot more fun to talk about it
聊这种话题才更有趣吧
when we thought we might be getting out of here.
是啊 但我不想再等了
Yeah, I'm not sure I'm willing to wait for that.
我一般喜欢约晚餐
Normally, I'd push for, uh, you know, dinner,
喝很多酒
large amounts of alcohol,
但你总不按我的规矩来
but you seem to be breaking all my rules,
所以午餐怎么样
so how about lunch?
午餐
Lunch?
女生第一次约会不都是午餐吗
Yeah, isn't that something girls do for, like, a first date?
来看那些男生是否让她们感兴趣
To see if they're interested in a guy?
是 但一般是两人一起洗澡之前才行得通
Yeah. But that generally happens well before they shower together.
如果你想 可以不吃午餐 再共浴一次
Well, we can skip to that part again, if you want.
-这... -不不不
- I mean, it was... - No, no, no, no.
我喜欢你这个新面貌 非常值得尊敬
I like this new you. Very respectable.
午餐没问题
I could do lunch.
太棒了
Great.
我是莱克斯
Hi, this is Lex.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
莱克斯 现在不是不接电♥话♥的时候
Lex, this is not a good time to go radio-silent.
这本实验日志把堪纳茨和病毒联♥系♥了起来
This lab journal links Cannerts to the virus,
但我无能为力
but I can't do anything with it.
我需要证据来证明首例传染者
What I need is proof that Patient Zero called Cannerts
发现自己被感染时联♥系♥了堪纳茨
when he realized he was infected.
我需要那些通话记录 哥们
I have got to have those phone records, man.
它们会证明堪纳茨知道病毒
They're gonna show that Cannerts knew exactly
何时怎么传播出去的
when and how this virus got out.
上午8点18分
好吗 别让我单干
All right? Don't make me do this without you.
依然没有他们的踪迹
There's still no sign of them.
他们就在外面
Oh, they're out there.
那种程度的怒火不会轻易消失
Anger like that won't die down easy.
隔离区出现示♥威♥就大事不妙了
A demonstration is the worst thing that could happen in there.
我们让他们与世隔绝了
We cut them off from the world.
在情况只会变糟时
Told them things would get better
告诉他们一切都会好起来
when they were only getting worse.
你把民众关起来 欺骗他们
You can only lock people up and lie to them
用不了多久 他们就会反抗
for so long before they revolt.
那将会是自杀
And that would be suicide.
要杜绝那种情况发生
We can't let that happen.
你有办法阻止吗
So you got a plan to stop it?
请退后
Stand back, please.
我要和斯科特上尉谈谈
I need to speak to Captain Scott.
这是两天的食物和水
Food and water for two days.
把桶清空 来装排泄物
Empty the bucket, use it for waste.
有人在集装箱外
There were people outside this container.
我们知道 他们已经去别处了
We're aware. They've moved on.
怎么去别处了 他们被驱散了吗
Moved on how? Have they dispersed?
他们在街上抗♥议♥
They're protesting in the street.
我们会留意他们的
We'll keep an eye on them.
有多少人
How many are there?
多喝水
Stay hydrated.
我要和斯科特上尉谈谈
I need a line to Captain Scott--
他的人正在聚集
his people are gathering close together,
如果有人被感染了
and any of them are infected,
病毒会像野火一样蔓延
the virus will spread like wildfire.
我会转达你的话
I'll relay the message.
-我们要出去 -让我们出去
- We want out! - Let us out of here!
我们要出去 我们要出去
We want out! We want out!
来吧
Come on!
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
不是说这个名字不好听
I'm not saying it's not a pretty name.
只是... 这么说吧
It's just...You know what?
听多了也许就喜欢了
Maybe it'll grow on me.
待在这别动
Stay right here.
我们要出去
We want out!
我们要出去
We want out!
这些人互相靠得太近了
Those people are marching way too close together.
去外婆家一定要往那里走
That's the way to my grandma's.
走吧 离这场面远一点
Come on. We don't want to go anywhere near that madness.
不 还是等吧
No, we'll wait it out.
等人群散了
You know, let it die down.
好吧
Okay.
让小凯特琳坚持住
Tell baby Caitlin to hang tough.
听你说这个名字 我觉得确实不好听
Yeah, when I hear you say it, I kind of hate it, too.
我们会重新想一个名字的
Yeah. We'll find her a name.
你放心
I promise.
亚特兰大中心医院
隔离区内
妈妈 你有没有看到我的扑克牌
Mom, have you seen my cards?
大概在你床下面吧
Check under your cot, baby.
谢谢
Thanks.
你披着头发比较好看
I think it looks prettier down.
是吗
Oh, do you?
谁说我在打扮了
Who says I'm trying to look prettier?
可能我只是想看上去得体
Maybe I want to look smart
更和蔼可亲 更风趣呢
or kind or funny.
你是不是很喜欢他
You like him, don't you?
可能吧
Maybe.
那你喜欢他吗
Do you?
他说等隔离结束就带我去看鹰队的比赛
He says we're going to a Hawks game when we get out of here.
就你们两个吗 我能去吗
Just the two of you, or... am I allowed to come?
我想你也可以去
I guess you could come.
三个人像一家人一样
We'll make it, like, a family thing almost.
先别想那么多
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
去玩吧
Go have fun.
你发型不错
Your hair is fine.
披着扎着都很漂亮
Either way, you look pretty.
没有消毒剂 没有漂白剂 没有干净的手套
No disinfectant, no bleach, no fresh gloves.
什么时候才能搞来一个对讲机
How long does it take to hunt down a walkie?
你来回踱步再快也没用
Maybe if you pace faster, it'll speed things up.
你和我有仇吗 少校
What is your issue with me, Major?
我给了你
I have given you
那么多机会
nothing but opportunities.
什么机会
To do what, exactly?
做你的傀儡吗
Be your puppet?
替你蒙蔽公众双眼吗
To smile and lie for you?
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表