剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
Lommers is on the attack.
说明你吓到她了
That means you got her scared.
你得反击
You need to attack back.
我不能跑去报社 指望他们发布这些报导吧
I can't just go to any paper, hoping that they publish this.
我们得谨慎
Got to be careful.
他很厉害
The guy's good.
他费了很大心思掩盖行踪
He's trying really hard not to be found.
你还是警♥察♥时
When you were on the force,
跟我说 你比那些白人警探要强多了
you, um, used to say how you were better than the detective white boys' club.
我破的案子比那些蠢货要多得多了
Closed more cases than any of those fools.
那把这个案子破了吧
Then close this one.
我们和她之间只有一个胜者
Either we take down Lommers or she takes us down.
我们只有一次机会
We got one shot at this.
怎么回事
What is that?
宝宝还好吗
Is she all right?
-没事吧 -没事
- She's okay? - Yeah, yeah.
快走
All right, we gotta move.
好了
Okay. Okay.
蹲下
Get down.
天呐
Oh, my God!
回来
Get back!
泰瑞莎 赞德
Teresa! Xander!
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
没事 但我们过不去了
We're good, but we can't get around that.
我们会想办法绕回去
Okay, we'll figure out a way to circle back.
待着别动 好吗
Just stay there, okay?
不 太冒险了
No! It's too risky.
他们正在外面切断我们的出路
They're trying to cut us off from the outside.
时间不多了
Clock is ticking.
肯定还有别的路
There must be another way.
赞德
Xander?
听着 你们走吧
Look, you guys go on.
我们没事的
We'll be okay.
什么 不不
What? No, no.
拜托了 你得出去
Please, your job is to get out
找人来救我们所有人
and send people in to save the rest of us.
我们全靠你了
We're counting on you, all right?
走吧 快走 得走了
Come on, let's go. We gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
你们要平安等我们回来 好吗
You guys just be safe getting back, okay?
我们会的
We will.
走吧
Let's go.
这个试验应该能显示出干扰素中
This test should tells us the exact mixture of interferon
与托马斯血象相容的具体混合物
to go with Thomas' blood profile.
剂量准确的话
With the proper proportions,
我们应该能延长
we may be able to extend life
那些晚期患者的寿命
for those who have the virus exponentially longer.
这是好事吧
That's good, right?
但有个问题
Only one problem.
托马斯只有一个
There's only one Thomas.
没错
Exactly.
按照目前的抽血速度来看
And at the rate we need to draw blood,
我们会害死他
we'd end up killing the boy.
即使如此 已然不能击败病毒
We'd still never get ahead of the virus.
还会有其他资源吗
Could there be another source?
隔离区内的其他人呢
Anyone in the Cordon?
几率不大
The odds.
根据这些抗体的类型...
Based on these types of antibodies...
千分之一的概率吧
about one in a thousand.
但就隔离区的人数来说
Still, out of all the people in the Cordon,
还是会有四个人选
that's-that's four possible candidates.
那我们得化验所有人
Well, then we'd have to test them all
祈祷找到相匹配的类型
and hope that we find a match.
那就化验所有人
Then we test them all.
隔离区外
各位 别进来
Guys, keep to the outside.
走 让他们退后
Let's go, keep 'em back.
别让他们靠近那些车
Keep 'em clear of those vehicles.
-斯科特上尉 -少校
- Captain Scott. - Major.
还以为你忙着跟内务部周♥旋♥呢
Thought you were having a powwow with Internal Affairs.
调查结束了
Powwow's over.
给我一份上周警方联络员的排班表
I need a list of the APD liaison schedule for the last week.
手下惹事了吗
Trouble in the ranks?
你还是担心你自己的手下吧
Why don't you worry about your own men.
给
There you go.
有变更 就通知我
Keep me posted of any changes.
好
Will do.
库克斯
Coukos.
把堪纳茨带出来
染病不是犯罪
怎么了 少校
What is it, Major?
你怎么在这里当班
What are you doing on shift?
这一班应该是瓦尔登
Says Walden's supposed to be here.
是 这周我跟他
Yeah. He and I switched up
换了上下午的班 长官
morning and afternoon details this week, sir.
怎么不更改排班表
Then why didn't you change it on the assignment schedule?
别这样 少校 你知道这上报手续多麻烦
Come on, Major, you know the red tape that creates.
直接换更省事
It's easier just to do the straight swap.
下次 更改排班表
Next time, change the schedule.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
先生 我是亚特兰大警♥察♥
Sir, I'm with the Atlanta police.
-请跟我们合作 -帮不了你
- We'd appreciate your cooperation. - Can't help you.
-你能帮忙吗 -不能
- Would you please help? - No.
-你们俩 能跟我去医院吗 -抱歉
- Hey, you two, would you come to the hospital with me? - Sorry.
不行 我得回家陪孩子
No, I got to get home to my kids.
所有人都得验血
Hey, everyone needs to get their blood tested.
这可能会帮忙研制出解药
It might be the way to a cure.
我们需要你们的合作
We need your cooperation.
-一群骗子 -听着 我没被感染
- Bunch of liars. - Hey, listen, I'm not infected.
第六区 亚特兰大警局
隔离区外
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
瓦尔登 早上好
Walden, good morning.
莱克斯 你怎么来了
Lex. What are you doing here?
我来是因为不要替你背黑锅
What I'm doing is not taking a fall for your scheme.
你以前总是抱怨下午班
You were always bellyaching about
让你少了跟家人相处的时间
how the afternoon shift cuts into your family time,
结果你却在这里
and now here you are,
跟库克斯换了下午班
switching with Coukos to get back on it.
你在帮隔离区的人逃出来
You're letting people out the Cordon.
莱克斯 我没有 拜托 我阻止了那个人
Lex, no. Come on, I stopped the guy.
你开枪杀了那个人
You shot the guy.
发生什么了
What happened?
哪里出问题了吗
Something went wrong?
他打喷嚏了吗
What, did he sneeze?
他打喷嚏了 所以你杀了他
Oh, he sneezed, so you shot him.
那你肯定意识到这有多危险了
Which means you must realize how dangerous this is.
-我们已经很小心了 -"我们"是谁
- We're being more careful. - Who's we?
-米斯 -米斯
- Meese. - Meese?
你把米斯扔在隔离区 他被害苦了
Meese got screwed when you threw him in the Cordon.
这样做 我们还能帮上点忙
This is a way for all of us to do some good.
大家都隔离48小时了
Everyone quarantines 48 hours.
我没被传染 我发誓
I'm not sick, I swear.
-我不会让那种事发生 -是吗
- I would never let that happen. - Oh, really?
你和米斯是医生啊
And you and Meese have your MDs, right?
如果再出现自带抗体的患者
What happens if there's another resistant blood type
像我们送回去的那个孩子那样呢
like that kid we had to send back here?
米斯可没被害苦
And Meese didn't get screwed.
他是自愿进隔离区的
He went in voluntarily.
他还是收了钱进去的
He got paid, too.
你不知道这事
Oh, you didn't know that.
我们在帮不必待在隔离区的人逃出来 莱克斯
We're helping people get out who don't need to be in there, Lex.
-我们这是正义之举 -正义与否
- We're doing what's right. - Right or wrong,
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表