剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
But I'm the only one who understands how this virus works.
-如果我可以 -我知道你和我丈夫
- If I could... - I'm aware that you've been in communication
聊过托马斯的事
with my husband regarding Thomas.
如果这会让你好受点
If it makes you feel better,
我可以让大卫负责本次研究
I can have David take point on the research.
隐秘性是成功撤离的关键
Now, secrecy will be critical for a successful extraction.
如果有人知道我们让托马斯出来了
If anyone realizes we're letting Thomas out,
会造成混乱
there could be chaos.
没人会在意研发出解药的希望
No one will see the hope for a cure,
只会在意有人出了隔离区 而不是他们
just the fact that someone got out that wasn't them.
我已经让卡纳汉少校
I've asked Major Carnahan
负责此次行动 莱克斯
to spearhead this operation. Lex?
慢着 你让曾经试图
Wait. You're putting the guy
闯入隔离区的人来负责此事吗
who tried to break into the Cordon in charge?
卡纳汉少校也帮助
As Major Carnahan was instrumental
建立和保护隔离区了
in the construction and protection of the Cordon,
没人比他更适合带人出来
no one is better suited to break someone out.
毕竟他曾经差点就瞒过了你
He did almost make it past you, after all.
主闸门耳目众多
Too many eyes on the primary sluice.
我认为最好的方案是
I've determined that the best course of action
在地被植物充足的区域
is to create a makeshift sluice in an area
开一个临时闸门
with sufficient ground cover
模糊众人视线
to obscure direct sight lines.
工人们会在这里和这里动手
Workmen will cut holes here and here,
开两个新的防爆门
creating two new reinforced doors,
建一个新闸门通往隔离区
making a new sluice to the Cordon.
多个门就多个弱点
A new door is a new vulnerability.
我要派我的人驻守在上面
I'll need my men stationed above.
上面安排武装警卫会让人看见
Armed guards will be visible on top.
招来不必要的注意
They will draw eyes exactly where we don't want them--
就是那扇门
on that door.
也许你就是不想让我注意你
Maybe you just don't want my eyes on you.
先生们 别争了
Gentlemen, give it a rest.
办完正事再打吧
You can whip out the rulers later.
斯科特上尉负责安保工作
Captain Scott will be in charge of security,
但卡纳汉少校在后勤任务上有最终决定权
but Major Carnahan will have final word on logistics.
他说了算
What he says goes.
堪纳茨医生 明早七点
And, Dr. Cannerts, you will have that child
将孩子送到隔离墙那边
to the wall at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow.
大家都明白了吗
Are we all clear?
就这么定了
Then this is it.
一切就要结束了
The beginning of the end.
亚特兰大市中心医院
这是路途中感染最多的地方
It's the most exposed part of our route.
隔离区内
我们要在早上七点到达撤离点
We need to be at the extraction point at 7:00 a.m.
送走托马斯后
And once we've delivered Thomas,
就能返回医院了
we can head back to the hospital.
那之后呢
And after that?
那之后
After that, um...
最终 生活...
...then eventually life...
回归正常生活
life goes back to normal.
杰克
Jake...
这一切结束后
After this is all over...
如果我们不能再常见面
if we don't end up seeing each other much,
如果
if...
这只是一段露水情缘
this is just a moment in time...
我只想让你知道 我还是很高兴遇见你
I just want you to know I'm still glad I met you.
为什么我们不会...
Why wouldn't... why wouldn't we...
你不想跟我见面吗
Don't you want to see each other?
只是
It's just...
回到现实世界 我负债累累
Back in the real world, I am going back to debt...
还要争夺监护权
...and custody battles...
还有
and...
我的药物服用问题
keeping my chemistry in line,
天知道还有哪些麻烦
and God knows what else.
我的人生太乱 不该由你来承担
You shouldn't have to deal with the responsibilities in my crazy life.
-如果我愿意呢 -你不会的
- Yeah, okay, what if I want to? - You won't.
不过没关系
And that's okay.
这让你不开心吗
This get you down?
怎么 你是唐诺德·洛克伍德吗
Why, you're Donald Lockwood, aren't you?
隔离区播送紧急通知
This is a Cordon emergency broadcast channel.
你绝对想不到医院有什么消息
You'll never guess the news from the hospital.
堪纳茨医生 有了重大突破
Dr. Cannerts, he had a breakthrough.
也许找到了治愈的关键
Maybe even the key to a cure.
你那些老鼠肯定帮上忙了
Ah, I bet your rats helped.
这难说啦
Well, I don't know.
庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate.
一起跳舞吧
Take me dancing.
我来放我们的专属之歌♥
I'll put on our song.
好
All right.
我去换条漂亮的裙子
I'll just go find a pretty dress.
你这样已经很漂亮了
You look perfect just like that.
比我初见你时还美丽
Prettier than the day I met you.
而你比我们初见时 更会说谎了
And you're a better liar than you were the first time I met you.
那让我去戴条珍珠项链
Well, just let me go get my pearls on.
跳舞一定得配上珍珠项链啊
A girl can't dance without pearls.
还是我人生最棒的一天
It's still the best day of my life,
我初识你的那天
day I first met you.
我那时想与你共舞
I wanted to dance with you then,
而今后的每一天都想与你翩翩起舞
and I wanted to dance with you every day for the rest of my life.
*Ring the bells*
*That still ring*
米谢
Michi?!
没事的 伯蒂 我没事
It's all right, Bertie, I'm-I'm all right.
*A crack in everything*
第六区 亚特兰大警局
隔离区外
我五分钟后到
I'll be there in five minutes.
我去到之前 谁都不能动集装箱
Nobody touches those containers until I get there.
你电♥话♥没坏啊
Your phone does work.
利奥 我有事要处理呢
Leo, I'm on the move, all right?
我明天去你家找你
I will come by your place tomorrow.
我有礼物
I have a gift.
我黑客朋友搞来的
From my hacker friend.
一个生物危害包裹从疾控中心寄给了伯恩斯
A biohazard package was delivered to Burns from the CDC
就在病毒爆发前两天
two days before the outbreak.
-从疾控中心寄出的 -是
- From the CDC? - Yes.
你真认为他们将病毒寄给了伯恩斯
You actually think they sent Burns the virus?
当然了
Of course I do.
我们会揭穿他们
And we are gonna nail them, man.
但我们得再找些证据
But we got to have more proof.
交货通知单上没写包裹里面是什么
The delivery notice doesn't say what was inside the package,
但疾控中心应该有副本
but the CDC should have a copy of it.
所以能利用你的权限来查证
So can we use your access to prove
-病毒的来源吗 -可以 可以
- that's where the virus came from? - Yes, yes, we can.
只是现在不行 利奥
Just not right now, Leo.
事有轻重缓急
Priorities, man.
你说你想查明真♥相♥
You said you wanted the truth.
-就必须追查下去 -确实如此
- This is what it means to dig for it. - I do want the truth.
但我想结束隔离
But I want to end this cordon,
那事是当务之急
and... that has priority.
拉默斯又给你什么任务了
What does Lommers got you doing now?
我不能说
I can't tell you.
我们马上就查出
So we're hot on the trail
把詹娜关进这座"监狱"的真♥相♥了
of the people who put Jana in this prison,
而你不想查了
and you want to bail
-因为你被招安了 -利奥
- because you're right back in the pocket of its warden. - Leo.
利奥 你得信我
Leo, you have to trust me.
-信你吗 -我会去查
- Trust you! - I will get to this,
只是现在不行
just not right now.
信你吗
Trust you?
像你现在信我这样吗
You mean like the way you're trusting me right now?
告诉我拉默斯的计划吗
By telling me what Lommers is up to?
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表