剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
没什么好生气的
It is nothing to get worked up about.
在我们同居的这天闹情绪吗
On the day you're supposed to move in with me?
-我懂 -你甚至连行李都没打包好
- I know. - You're not even done unpacking yet.
泰瑞莎 四点钟约好了去领养中心
Teresa, you have your appointment at the adoption agency.
我们会过上美好生活
We are gonna make this work.
大家记住
Everybody, remember.
我们是来慰藉那些病人的
We are here to help sick people feel better.
我是来见桑德斯医生的
I was gonna meet Dr. Sanders.
她本要带我们参观一下
She was gonna take them on a tour.
你清楚要采取的预防措施吗 桑德斯医生
You understand the precautions we need to take, Dr. Sanders?
我刚开始巡房♥
I--I just started rounds.
第一位患者是个叙利亚年轻人
The first patient was a Syrian kid.
怎么了
So, what's going on?
可能是流感爆发
Possible flu outbreak.
我是卫生及公共服务部的萨宾·拉默斯
Sabine Lommers. Health and Human Services.
堪纳茨医生已鉴定出对公共健康造成的潜在威胁
Dr. Cannerts has identified a possible public health threat.
要把这个叙利亚小子带来问话
And there's a Syrian kid who needs to be picked up for questioning.
杰克 你来负责
Jake, you'll run point.
你待在医院 才更明智些
Think it would be wise if you stayed here a while.
他们正式封锁了医院
They're officially putting the hospital on lockdown.
我带着14个孩子过来的
I've got 14 kids here.
如果情况严重 应该告诉我
I feel like I should know if it's bad.
下午4点29分后 首例感染者死亡
At 1629, patient zero was pronounced dead.
我们越快展开接触者追踪
And the faster we can initiate contact tracing,
就能越快控制病毒爆发
the faster we can contain this outbreak.
此事已升级为国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
This is now a matter of national security.
因此 我建议实行
As such, I recommend that we institute
最高级隔离措施
top-level containment measures
控制病毒进一步传播
to protect the citizens of this city.
不 你去死吧 莱克斯
No, screw you, Lex.
就是你派我来这里的
You're the one who sent me in here.
我不能让你进去 很抱歉
I can't let you through there. I'm sorry.
-我女友在里面 -我女友也是
- My girl is in there. - So is mine.
等48小时后 再无病发
Once we're 48 hours disease-free,
我们的生活就会重回正轨
our lives can go back to normal
这场灾难将会被扼杀于摇篮之中
and this will be over before it begins.
离别时刻已到 我们分道扬镳 我去赴死 你们活着
哪条路更好 只有神知道
苏格拉底
第1晚
亚特兰大中心医院
隔离区内
我要宣布 该病毒
I must declare the virus as
感染性极强 而且致命 无幸存者
highly contagious and fatal in 100% of its victims.
保佑隔离区的人
我建议成立隔离区
I recommend we institute a cordon sanitaire
重大新闻 亚特兰大 封锁隔离
控制病毒传播
to contain the spread of the virus.
我想听的是真♥相♥
What I need is the truth.
-我就在重度感染区 莱克斯 -詹娜
- Yeah, I'm in the middle of the damn hot zone, Lex. - Jana!
如果让任何人出来
If we let anyone out,
就会危及全城人的安危
we're risking the lives of everyone in this city.
继续对赛伊德·纳赛尔进行尸检 22岁
Continuing the post mortem of Sayid Nassir, age 22.
首要致死原因为感染了
Preliminary cause of death believed to be a result of infection
基因变异的H7N2型禽流感
by a genetically altered form of H7N2 influenza.
变异后的病毒
The virus has been engineered to express
合成丝状病毒蛋白
a filovirus protein,
这也解释了患者的出血症状
explaining its hemorrhagic presentation.
现在开始解剖内脏
I'll begin the internal examination.
内脏已在胸腔中原位检查完毕
I've examined the organs in situ in the rib cage...
亚特兰大警局联♥合♥行♥动♥指挥中心
隔离区外
我理解您的担忧
I understand your concerns,
但如果这里的专业人士
but if the professionals in this room
都开始恐慌的话
are panicking, how am I supposed
我还怎么让全国人♥民♥保持镇定呢
to get the rest of the country to stay calm?
亚特兰大市中心封锁
更不用提那些
Not to mention the citizens who have been quarantined
重大新闻 萨宾·拉默斯
被封锁在隔离区内的市民了
within the boundaries of the cordon sanitaire?
亚特兰大中心医院
首例感染者之家
已经接触 也可能已经感染了
have been exposed and possibly infected
亚特兰大市中心封锁 政♥府♥设立"防疫线"
致死病毒
by the deadly virus.
公众通过媒体获取新闻
The people will get their news from the press.
媒体要通过我们得到消息
The press will get their news from us.
现在 说服隔离区里的公众
Right now, convincing the people
按规定行事
inside the cordon to follow the rules
才能让他们免于接触病毒
is what's separating them from mass exposure to the virus.
不出意料 肝脏中发现胆汁
Bile in the liver is to be expected.
摘除胃脏之后
Once I remove the stomach...
还有不到一个小时 让我把话说明白
We're less than an hour in, so, let me be clear.
该病毒目前并无疫苗预防和治疗方法
There is currently no vaccine, there is no cure,
且致死率达100%
and it has thus far proven to have a mortality rate of 100%.
唯一能保证我们安全的方法
The only thing keeping the rest of us safe
就是确保病毒被控制在
is if we ensure that the virus stays within
隔离区之内
the boundaries of the cordon.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, Ma'am.
如果在隔离区外发现病毒呢
What will happen if the virus is found outside the cordon?
通过追踪接触者
We believe that contact tracing
已知的病毒携带者均已被隔离
has isolated all known carriers of the virus.
万幸的是 携带者目前均在我们控制中
And thankfully, all those people have been contained.
我们继续 贝塞尔局长
OK. Let's continue with the round-up. Chief Besser?
我在这
Over here.
隔离区外侧的围栏已经通电
The electric fences are being activated around the perimeter.
各区警官均已被调来控制人群
Officers from all zones have been brought in for crowd control.
我们也向周边区县
We've asked for additional support on the ground
寻求更多地面支援
from outlying counties
人们都在问我
And people are asking me
军方是否会涉入
if there'll be any military involvement.
如果处理得当 我们不需要军方参与
If we handle this properly, we won't need them.
联邦应急管理局的人呢
Where's FEMA?
肺囊充满血液
Pulmonary sac is filled with blood,
有可能导致了严重的心源性休克
likely leading to severe cardiogenic shock.
亚特兰大中心医院
内
肾脏完全坏死
Complete necrosis of the kidney.
眼部与皮肤层黄疸状
Eyes and skin are jaundiced.
肺部有严重淤血
The lungs indicate severe pulmonary congestion.
两侧肺膜粘连
Bilaterally, pleurae has adhesions.
肝脏有自溶现象
The condition of the liver suggests autolysis.
血液凝结受到严重抑制
Indicators show blood clotting has been significantly inhibited.
脾脏充血
Spleen is engorged.
所有证据表明
All evidence indicates that the timeframe
患者从接触病毒到死亡
from exposure to expiration
不足48小时
is under 48 hours.
目前形势最好也只能用混乱来形容
The situation is chaotic at best,
几千人被迫流落街头
as thousands have been displaced from their homes
与亲人分离
and separated from loved ones.
我现在的位置为春街500号♥
I'm standing here in the 500 block of Spring Street,
在隔离区边界外
at the outer edge of the cordon's perimeter.
我们将根据事件发展为您发回现场报道
We'll be reporting to you live as the situation develops.
我是琳赛·萨维奇
I'm Lindsay Savage.
我理解您担心宠物
I understand your concerns about your pets,
您能联♥系♥到谁吗
but is there anybody that you can call?
任何 先生 请退离围栏
Any-- Sir, I need you to back away from that fence.
围栏是通电的 先生
It has an electrical-- Sir!
先生 设立围栏是为了保护您的安全
Sir, the point of this fence is for your safety.
别拿生命开玩笑
OK? Do not tempt fate.
求求你
Please. Please.
遵守规则 好吗
Follow the rules, all right?
保持一到两米距离
Keep 4 to 6 feet apart.
待在里面 这是为了你自己好
Stay inside. It's for your own good.
会没事的 宝贝
You'll be all right, baby.
媒体请待在隔离区后
Hey, media stays behind the line.
警官 能告诉我你的名字吗
Officer, can I have your name, please?
是少校 我现在脱不开身
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表