剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
怎么了
So, what's going on?
前情提要
可能是流感爆发
Possible flu outbreak.
病毒可以加速变异
Virus can replicate at an accelerated rate.
我们要将你负责的区域彻底隔离
We're placing your zone of the city under complete quarantine.
宝贝 情况很糟 但目前你的公♥司♥
It's bad, baby, but your office is probably the safest place
应该是最安全的地方了
that you can be right now.
有人在地下停车场里
There's someone in the garage.
给我
I'll take that.
他救了我
He saved my life!
等你48小时隔离结束后 不能让他进来
Well, he's not coming in when your 48-hour quarantine is over.
他对这座大楼了如指掌
He knows everything about this building,
我们需要这样的人
and we need that.
我们好像被骗了
I think we're being lied to.
我见到两具尸体 都死于首例感染者之前
I saw two bodies. They were both dead before patient zero.
你想让我做什么
Tell me what I can do.
你查看了那些保密录像带的备份吗
Did you check the backup security tapes?
他们没每隔两天就洗掉重录
Yeah. They tape over them every two days.
肯定有备份
There must be backup drives.
从一开始
Now from the very beginning,
你就认定他们欺骗公众
you believed That they were lying to us.
如果能证明你一开始想对了呢
What if we can prove that you were right?
an8视频文件 打开失败
文件损坏了 不管他们想隐藏什么
It's corrupted, and whatever it is They're trying to hide,
他们做得很到位
they're doing a pretty good job of it.
交给詹娜 我只信任将U盘交给她
Get it to Jana. She's the only person i can trust with this,
而且她也能修好
and I know she can fix it.
隔离区就我有通信渠道
I've got the only open line of communication in the cordon.
这对你来说值多少
How much would that be worth to you?
欢迎加入"古老的第四领主"
Welcome to the old fourth lords.
他被传染了 就在那个贮藏室
He's sick in that storeroom.
You can't still thin
You can't still think we're safe here.
沿着走廊朝左
Walk left down this aisle,
贴着墙走 从后门出去
hug the wall, and go out the back door.
你知道我们要去哪吧
You know where we're going.
我一脱身就去找你们
I'll follow as soon as I can.
有人来了
We got visitors.
你认识他们吗
You know them?
让他们上来
Let them up.
-不 -怎么了
- No. - What?
那是我妈
That's my mom.
我必须宣布 该病毒
I must declare the virus as
感染性极强 而且致命 无幸存者
highly contagious and fatal in 100% of its victims.
保佑隔离区的人
我建议成立隔离区
I recommend we institute a cordon sanitaire
重大新闻 亚特兰大 封锁隔离
控制病毒传播
to contain the spread of the virus.
我想听的是真♥相♥
What I need is the truth.
-我就在重度感染区 莱克斯 -詹娜
- Yeah, I'm in the middle of the damn hot zone, Lex. - Jana!
如果让任何人出来
If we let anyone out,
就会危及全城人的安危
we're risking the lives of everyone in this city.
猎犬会把母狼从一座座城市中赶出
直到把它赶回阴曹地府
原先把这畜牲放出地府的正是嫉妒
-但丁《神曲·地狱篇》
第九晚
微扫
所有人给我听着
Everybody, listen up! Listen up!
把电♥话♥还给我 否则就毙了她
I want our phone back, or mom gets it.
你的电♥话♥在这里
We have your phone.
我们先前真的不知道
We didn't know. We swear.
别冲动
Let's just stay calm.
我不管 让我进去 把电♥话♥给我
I don't care, lady. Let me in and give it to me.
能让他进来吗
Can you let him in?
求你了 苏西
Suzy, please.
苏西 别开门
Don't do it, Suzy.
你确定
You sure about that?
有种你开枪啊
You don't even have the guts.
我会杀了她 把尸体留在这儿
I'll kill her right here and leave her.
让他们进来 求你了 苏西
Let them in, Suzy, please.
-苏西 别开门 -快点让他们进去
-Don't, suzy! -Let them in now!
这人和他们团伙
All right. This guy and his gang
想趁着隔离防疫大赚一把
are trying to make money of the cordon situation,
把人杀了可赚不了钱
and you don't make money by shooting people.
懂吗 所以聪明点 让他进来吧
All right? So the smart choice is for him to come through,
让他拿走电♥话♥
take back the phone,
然后走人
and leave us.
电♥话♥在哪里
Now where's the phone?
给你 满意了
There. Happy?
是啊 满意了
Yeah. Happy.
-不过老妈还是得和我走 -不
- Mom's still coming with me. - No!
电♥话♥已经给你了
We gave you the phone.
特雷说店里还需要她
Trey says he needs her back at the store.
他还说把这两个人也带走
Says to bring those two, also.
想都别想
No. Don't even think about it.
好吧
All right.
-楼梯在那里吗 -为什么这么问
- Stairs back that way? - Why?
我可没蠢到把自己困在你们的玻璃盒子里
Because I'm not stupid enough to get caught in your glass box.
-走吧 -好 好
- Let's go! - All right, all right.
给我退后
Back up!
詹娜
Jana.
就这样
All right.
快走
Come on. Let's go!
你要拿枪指着一个孕妇吗
You're gonna point a gun on a pregnant woman?
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我们已经把电♥话♥给你了 你可以走人了
We gave you the phone. Now go on your way.
不带上老妈 我哪都不去
No. I ain't going nowhere without the moms.
特雷会杀了我的
Trey would kill me.
留下老妈
The mom stays.
去那边 你也是
Go on. And you.
-算你狠 -是啊 你得走了
- There you go. - Yeah. There you go.
走你的楼梯去吧
Take your stairs.
看来你们这里一切都在掌控之中啊
Well, it seems like you got everything well in hand in here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你就是那个在店里救过我们的人
You're the guy that helped us at the grocery mart.
是啊 店里监控现在开启了吗
Yeah. You got those security cameras working yet?
你就是赞德吧
It's Xander, right?
对
Yeah.
你一定是他女友
You must be his girlfriend.
不画张关系图 我都搞不清楚了
Ok. I'm gonna need a flow chart to make sense of all this.
警♥察♥来这里做什么
What's the cop doing here?
问得好
Good question.
杰克 你怎么来了
Jake, what are you doing here?
帮莱克斯送快递
Special delivery from Lex.
与隔离线保持安全距离
Maintain a safe distance from the perimeter.
隔离区边界外
所有人与隔离线保持安全距离
All persons, maintain safe distance from the perimeter.
斯科特上尉
Captain Scott.
没错
That's right.
卡纳汉 对吧
It's Carnahan, right?
是的
Yeah.
这片非军事化区你管吗
You in charge of this DMZ?
我们不喜欢"非军事化区"这个词
We don't like the term DMZ.
安全区
Safe zone.
指隔离区与外界之间建立的90米缓冲地带
Hundred-yard buffer between the cordon wall and healthy society.
这主意很棒
It's a good idea.
有待观察
That remains to be seen.
你有什么事吗 少校
What can I do for you, Major?
安保任务分配
Detail assignments.
你让我的人负责打扫边界
You have my unit on perimeter sweep.
-所以呢 -那是清洁工作
- So? - That's sanitation work.
我们是警♥察♥ 不是废品处理公♥司♥
We're a police force, not waste management.
而你现在归国民警卫队管辖
And now you're under National Guard purview,
归我管辖
my purview.
很多健康 未被隔离的民众
A lot of healthy, non-cordon people
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表