剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
怎么了
So, what's going on?
可能是流感爆发
Possible flu outbreak.
疾控中心
16时27分 桑德斯医生死亡
At 1627, Dr. Saunders succumbed.
随后 她男友也死亡
Her boyfriend died shortly after that,
说明病毒可以
suggesting that the virus can replicate at
加速变异
an accelerated rate.
病毒扩散后
Since the virus spread,
隔离区内哪里都不安全
it could be anywhere inside the cordon.
你得躲好
You need to hunker down.
待在室内 餐食定量
Stay indoors. Ration your food.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
在这种时候 人们需要有可以信任的人
We'll need someone to believe in in times like this.
亚历克斯·卡纳汉少校
隔离区内切断通讯
36 hours after all communication
36小时后
within the cordon was shut down,
恐慌得到了平息
panic has subsided.
我得和拉默斯谈谈
I got to talk to Lommers.
我感觉这么做不对
I didn't feel good about that.
现在最重要的是让大家保持冷静
The important thing is to keep everyone in there calm.
我女朋友泰瑞莎已经怀孕九个月
My girl Teresa is 9 months pregnant.
我不会错过我女儿的出世
I'm not missing the birth of my daughter.
妈妈
Mom?
如果我们不把尸体处理掉
If we don't deal with their bodies,
可能会传出其它疾病
we risk a host of other diseases.
我们需要你帮忙 烧了他们
We need your help. Burn them.
我要全境通缉赞德·保尔森
I need an APB on Xander Paulson.
最后一次露面是跟利奥·格林一起
Last seen with Leo Greene.
我此刻在你朋友家中 请节哀
I'm at your friends' house now. I'm sorry.
小泰
T.
我差你们去 如同羊进入狼群
所以你们要灵巧像蛇
驯良像鸽子
马太福音 10章16节
第七日
那是七月份
It was July.
微扫数据恢复
莱克斯刚上任第四周
Lex had just worked over the fourth
隔离区内
然后我们就去了海岛
and after that, we went out to sea island.
他说要吃顿大餐
He said something about a great meal.
我就期待着
So. Here I am expecting this
海洋俱乐部的贵宾专享餐
prime reservation at the ocean club.
但我们径直开出了城
But we drive through town,
开过了那家餐厅
we pass by the restaurant.
我说 "我们这是去哪"
I'm like, "Where are we going?"
他只是笑笑
He just smiles.
你胡说 他从来不笑
You lie. He never smiles.
-他笑过 -逢年过节的时候吧
- He smiles. - On Christmas, maybe.
-继续 -然后
- Carry on. - So.
他就连蒙带骗把我带到家海鲜大排档
He takes me out to this seafood shack out on the bluff,
国王路那边 灯塔附近那家
off of King's Way, near the lighthouse.
那个大排档 说真的
And this shack. I am not kidding.
是我这辈子吃过的最美味的店
It was the best food I have ever had in my entire life.
我也许品尝过不少山珍海味 但
I may have had fancier meals, expensive meals, but
这个地方 从食材和烹饪中
this place...the ingredients, the preparation,
你都能感到爱意
you can feel the love.
生蚝 油炸馅饼 还有龙虾浓汤
Oysters, fritters, oh, and a lobster bisque
彻底把你征服
that would have broken you.
还有青柠派 简直人间美味
Oh, and the key lime pie, I swear to god.
要馋死我了
You're killing me.
我幻想着美食 冰箱却空空如也
I'm dreaming about food and the fridge is empty.
继续说
But don't stop.
我们就一直坐在那
We just... sat there
听海的声音
listening to the ocean,
喝酒
and drinking wine.
太阳慢慢落山
And the sun was setting and
我们非常惬意
we were just so relaxed.
无忧无虑
Not a care in the world.
独享二人快乐时光
Just happy to be together.
就是在那天 我告诉他我爱他
That was the day I told him I loved him.
我之前从没对任何人说过那句话
I had never said those words to anyone before.
可能除你之外
Except you, maybe.
这下好了
Oh, great.
我们现在又饿又悲哀
Now we're hungry and pathetic.
那个孕妇呢
Where the pregnant lady at?
在睡觉
Sleeping.
店里的货架很快就空了
Shelves emptied real quick in my store.
你确定不给你女朋友偷点食物吗
You sure you ain't stealing food for your girl?
店是她母亲开的
The store belongs to her mother.
严格来讲 我不能偷东西给女友
So, technically, I can't steal it for my girl
因为那本来就是她家的
since she already owns it.
开个玩笑啦
Man, I'm just playing with you.
我在隔离区外也有两个孩子
I got two kids of my own outside this place.
满足孕妇一切需求
Pregnant lady gets what she needs.
而你
You, on the other hand,
估计就得少吃一两顿了
you might need to skip a meal or two.
我得赚钱 你明白吧
I gotta make money. You know what I mean?
我懂你意思
Yeah. I know what you mean.
伯特先生 你已经回来了啊
Hey, Mr. Bert. You're back already?
又给堪纳茨医生抓了几只老鼠
More rats for Dr. Cannerts.
昆汀 上次见你以后
Quentin, you seem to have grown an inch or two
你好像又长了三五公分呀
since I saw you last.
未必
Doubtful.
这里吃的都不够 我长不起来
There's not enough food around here to make me grow.
你们俩怎么样
How are you two doing?
我们饿了
We're hungry.
大家都很饿 我们一会儿就吃饭
Everyone's hungry. We'll eat soon.
我听说在自动售卖♥♥机卖♥♥空之前
I heard nurse Helen got a stash of secret cookies
海伦护士藏了一包饼干
before the vending machines went empty.
你好好和她说 说不定她会给你吃
Maybe she'll share if you ask nice and kindly.
我想吃奶奶做的饼干
I want the cookies my grandma makes.
你奶奶把饼干从盒子里拿出来
Your grandmother takes the cookies out of the box
让你以为是她自己做的
and makes you think she baked them.
你和你妻子怎么样
How about you and your wife?
食物够吗
Do you have enough to eat?
我初识米谢林时
When I met Micheline,
她在为抗♥议♥核武器而绝食呢
She was on a hunger fast protesting nuclear arms.
我们能将就
We'll make do.
也许煲点老鼠汤
Maybe with some rat soup.
妈妈
Mom?
-不要吗 -说到老鼠
- No? - Speaking of my rats,
我得去找找实验室的路
I need to find my way to the research labs.
我总是在这儿转圈圈
I keep getting turned around in here.
走廊到头 上楼右手边
Down the hall, upstairs to your right.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
我第一天认识你时
First day I met you here
也是我第一次过来送老鼠
was the first time I delivered to this place.
我当时也在放假
My day off, too.
而堪纳茨医生这样的好人说有紧急情况
When a good man like Dr. Cannerts says there's an emergency,
牺牲下假期又何妨
You don't mope around about a little free time.
我们在隔离前不是看过他带着老鼠吗
Didn't we see him with the rats before the quarantine?
我忘了
I can't remember.
饥饿在蚕食我的大脑
Hunger's eating my brain.
好了 夸张小王子 走吧
Ok, Mr. Melodramatic. Come on.
你得清洗一下
You need to wash up.
已经一周了 你还没离我而去
One week in and you haven't bailed on me yet.
没拿到工资我能走吗
You think I'd quit before payday?
你可以付我法式薯条当工资 对吧 头儿
You can pay me in French fries, though, right, Chief?
这取决于你喜欢直的还是卷的
It depends. You like shoestring or curly?
当然是辣酱芝士的
Chili cheese, obviously.
辣酱芝士是假期工资 皮尔逊警探
Chili cheese is for holiday pay, Detective Pearson.
别太贪心
Don't get greedy.
我现在成警探了吗
剧集 | 隔离死城(2016) | 导航列表